Bertók

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-26-2015, 05:43 PM
Hey all! For those of you who do not know me: My name is Tod and my boy here is named Bertok. Bertok is a unique case indeed, he's been in a depressive state all his life and of all the years I have played him, I decided this should be the place he starts to get his life a little bit better. He is quite standoffish, so I would really appreciate some friends for this guy that he can lighten up to. He is a loner as of now and once before was a pack guy so someone looking to recruit muscle... he's your pick. As for enemies I do see him having quite a few, he is relentless and scarily ruthless when put with his back against the wall. So fights will be a must as I'd love for him to wrack up some skill points and test my battle skills out ^^, Bertok once had a mate but she sadly passed while she was pregnant with his pups so he's never had a family. He did have a love once for another woman who just like his past mate disappeared on him and even though he would not like to admit it he's still shaken up about it. SO PLEASE, have a woman mend this broken man.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-26-2015, 05:47 PM
Well i have Creed now. They could meet and try and be friends.

or

he could meet Faite as she's generally very friendly.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
10-28-2015, 06:39 AM
He could meet Valentine or Odysseus, if either of those interest you? If you're at all interested, Valentine could tell him a bit about Imperium.

Bertók

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-28-2015, 12:10 PM
@ Shrapnel: I think it'd be awesome if he could try and form a friendship with a male his age, they're both loners so travel buddies are always a must! :3 kinda like where one goes the other follows. & I also like the idea of him meeting Faite, she's Surreal's daughter I peeked and I have a thread up in their lands if you'd like to throw her in there as well?

@Lazuli: I love them both so I do not mind, whomever you have the most muse for throw 'em at him ! :D and yes, please, Bertok will be looking for a pack soon so a run in with the alpha could be heavy persuasion for him to join.

Grimmjow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-28-2015, 12:28 PM
I can def. throw Faite into that thread you have up with Surreal!

And as for Creed and Bertok I'd love to see if they could be friends c: He hangs out with Surreal since he's interested in joining Celestial when it's up and running
Please take note that Grimmjow is unpredictable and impulsive in his actions and has a tendency to be hostile at times.

[Image: 8tXLX5S.png]

Bertók

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-28-2015, 12:39 PM
Oh yay! Coolio I'm excited :D
So would you like to thread Faite and Bertok right now and have Bert x Creed one later? Or just go for it and do both now? xD

Grimmjow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-28-2015, 01:21 PM
We can just do Faite and Bertok now if you'd like c: I've got a lot of Creed threads at the moment xD My other babies need some love
Please take note that Grimmjow is unpredictable and impulsive in his actions and has a tendency to be hostile at times.

[Image: 8tXLX5S.png]

Bertók

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-28-2015, 01:22 PM
Sounds good to me! Just throw her in there ^^,

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-28-2015, 03:20 PM
Hello!
:D Would you like for Locha and Bertók to have a thread? I'll post a quick link to her plot page just in case
http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=16233