size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-29-2015, 02:09 PM

All her herbs where packed and ready and she had moved with the other healers to the Avian Estuary. Once they arrived she had found herself a shade spot with flat ground and gotten to work making a few quick pallets out of moss and leaves and whatever else she found around. She spread her herbs out just before the pallets on a flat surface and sorted them into categories. She had a pile for 'huge emergency' one for 'wound cleaning' and then an assortment of other herbs that could come in handy. Once that was done she sat down in front of her little medical spread out and prepared to wait.

She was nervous and uncertain, worried suddenly about her mamma and papa, and Bass. In fact, every adult figure she had ever loved in her life was out their in battle, if things somehow went terrible wrong she could lose every single one of them in one terrible stroke. She shuddered and sunk lower to the ground, her little light of joy that was an endless and unshakable part of her was noticeably dimmed as she waited to hear the outcome of war.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.