size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-29-2015, 02:35 PM

Shaye was always on the look out for a rare herb so when she found the little budding flower of Ginsing she was excited. She instantly set up to take care of it, she didn't want to dig it out immediately and ruin its chances of spreading. She wanted it to grow, she imagined a little cluster of them right in her pack territory and was excited at the thought. After intentionally finding it she checked back on it regularly, ensured her scent was thick around it in the hopes that no other healers would dig up its root prematurely.

She checked up on it again today, and realized she would have to ask Rhythm how they spreed, so she might encourage it to do so. She had done all she can for it today, ensuring the dirt around it was moist and occasionally burying a dead mouse in the soil near by. Her check over today she returned to her den and sorted through her herbs.

"Speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.