Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-06-2015, 10:24 AM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

The young woman was in thought. Autumn had come, and there was still no chosen date for the wedding with Leo. Not that Svetlana minded this too much -- she wanted to make sure everything was done right, no matter how long it took. She knew that there were other things to consider as well. Leo was an alpha, for one, and was also helping his family out. She knew that Amalia and Athena, a pair of femmes, had needed his help to produce a litter. It was something Svetlana had encouraged him to do upon being asked, and was glad that they could be of assistance to the two faes.

It was sometime after knowing Leo had helped them that Svetlana had decided she wanted to meet the two. Perhaps one on one, so she could get to know them better. She had learned that Amalia was actually Leo’s sister, and the fact had actually made her even more excited. She was becoming part of a bigger family once more, and the pain of losing her own was truly beginning to ebb away.

Though Svetlana knew she had only herself to blame for the loss of her kin. She could have remained with them, but had chosen not to. She had needed some time, and in the end a whole different world had opened up for her. Such was life. It took you down roads you’d never expect you’d take.

Svetlana would move with Korrin at her side through the lands of Fiori. It occurred to her just how little she knew of the people there, and it saddened her. She really needed to step her game up with interacting with others.

Pausing by a hot spring the femme would look to her companion. The runty polar fox had seemed to grow on the idea of her and Leo being a couple. For that Svet was grateful. The fox had certainly matured quite a bit, as well as helped her mature too. They were two parts of each other.

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
12-04-2015, 10:52 PM

The tiny girl weaved in and out of the hot springs, letting out tiny giggles as she leaped across the smaller springs, careful not to step into the larger pools. She was so small that she might sink all the way in! Amalia snorted at the thought, shaking her head back and forth. She really could be a goof sometime, but that is why Athena loved her so much, right? The small woman made her way to turn back to the den when she caught sight of the grey and tanned marked woman. Wasn't that? Oh no, there was no way that she had forgotten her name! She was Leo's fiancee, right? Oh why couldn't she remember her name, Leo had told her all about it. Crap Ama, why was she being such a pain? She blinked rapidly, realizing that she was standing there just staring at the woman and her fox. Clearing her throat she trotted over, a happy smile on her face. "Hello dearest! How are you doing on this fine day?" She asked in her chipper voice, little rabbit tail wagging so quickly behind her that her rump moved with the motion. "I'm Amalia, Leo's sister! Its a pleasure to meet you, and who might your little foxie friend be?" She asked with a laugh, her voice forever chipper.

"Speech"

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-09-2015, 05:48 PM

Hearing a voice Svetlana would lift her head to see a face that she should have known. This was... Leo’s sister right? She would feel heat come to her cheeks. Right, she knew her name, right? Leo had surely told her. But for some reason, whether a brain fart or just plain forgetfulness, the woman couldn’t remember. Thank goodness the other woman would introduce herself. Amalia! That was right. Svetlana would dip her head, though she could hear Korrin grumbling.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you at long last, Amalia! I’m doing well.” The femme would chuckle softly. “I’m Svetlana, and this is my friend Korrin.” The femme would say softly. “Though I’d be careful. She likes to nip.”

Korrin would huff loudly as she looked up at Svetlana. Then she’d glance towards Amalia. “Korrin is not little.” The fox would huff again. “...Korrin is big and strong!”

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
12-11-2015, 08:06 PM

Amalia was more than pleased when the girl introduced herself, a breath slipping free of her maw. "Svetlana, of course. I am so sorry that it has taken until now for me to come and seek you out. I have been rather committed to my herb studies." She said with a chuckle, although it was missing the full touch of warmth that it usually carried. Ama often used her studies to escape the pain of her missing boys, and to try and distract herself from everything else out there. It was her way of running away without actually running away. Her thoughts were taken away from her when she heard the fox grumble, deep blue eyes blinking at the creature who lingered so close to Svetlana. In fact, the few times that she had seen the woman around she had not been without her fox. The other girl introduced her as Korrin, and Amalia smiled at the creature. When the fox spoke it told her that she was not little, but big and strong. "Oh! Well of course, of course you are big and strong Korrin. I am very sorry for calling you little, that was not very kind of me." she barked softly in her sing song voice, not wanting to be the cause of the little one's strife. Oh, perhaps she should stop thinking of her as little if she didn't want to say it again! Letting out a small laugh she returned her attention to Svet, blue eyes alight with humor from her fox companion. "Sp tell me Svetlana, what rank do you hold here in Fiori? You see I have kept myself away from others, and I am terribly behind on the who-does-what front." The tiny woman admitted, pulling herself down to her rump so that she was seated in front of the two friends.

"Speech"

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-04-2016, 01:59 PM

Svetlana could certainly understand being committed to one’s studies, though she knew not the hardship that Amalia faced inside, that she hid from, in doing so. The gray wolfess would give a small shake of her head, speaking softly. “There is honestly no need to apologize for that. You were doing your part for the pack.” Her gaze would then shift to Korrin, wondering how the small fox would take the apology. Korrin could be the stuffy short, though Svet truly hoped that the fox wouldn’t hold a grudge.

“Nn... Korrin forgives... This time!” The fox would puff up her tail slightly, stating that next time she wouldn’t be so quick to forgive. Svet had to suppress a laugh. The polar fox honestly thought she was as big and bad as some of the tallest wolves she’d ever seen sometimes. But that was why she liked Korrin. She was feisty and spirited. Svet would let her gaze trail back to Amalia, continuing to speak in a soft tone.

“I’m a Council member at the moment, though I’m afraid I’m in much the same boat as you when it comes to knowing whose who.” Svetlana would give a soft laugh. “I hear that you’ve a wife of your own. I’d love to meet her someday.”