Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-07-2015, 01:49 PM

Batting at a fallen apple Birna took a brief pause in her morning walk to swat the apple and send it rolling across the Orchard. She grinned, bemused by the little trail through the frost it left behind. She was in good spirits, her skills in the siege earning her the official rank of Legionary, a true warrior of Imperium. While it was true that she set her sights even higher the bear woman was content to take a breather and bask in her step forward… as well as the warm autumn sunlight. The morning was a bit chilly but it would heat up quickly this far south. She imagined it would be a few more months before they actually saw snow.

Pawing at another apple, Birna gazed around her debating where she should send the next one flying.

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
12-19-2015, 02:26 PM
Unbeknownst to the giant of a female, she was being stalked by a stealthy hunter... the Mighty Chaos, Lord of the Tree Forest Place!

If she was an intruder, he would totally have attacked her and chased her off. He did recognize her vaguely though, from the big party his dad had thrown, even though he'd never really met her at all, so she wasn't an intruder. No... she was prey!

White tipped tail twitched in the leaves as the mighty predator watched her send an apple spinning off through the grass, and he stared longingly at it. He really, really wanted to chase it, but it was already too far away and she'd be able to beat him to it with her longer legs. But surprisingly she didn't give chase. She just found another apple instead. Chaos was affronted by this abomination. Why would you throw something if you weren't going to chase it?! Maybe she just needed someone to teach her how it was done... someone like the Mighty Chaos, Lord of the Tree Forest Place and Master of All Games Ever. Games like...

Catch me if you can!

With a shrieking war cry the striped pup flung himself from hiding to land full on the apple before she could throw it. He chomped down on it messily, and in a flash was off again! His striped legs pumped as fast as they could away from his much larger prey, still shrieking wildly behind the apple. Catch me if you can, catch me if you can!

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-23-2015, 11:35 PM

Claws nipped lightly at the apple skin as Birna mused, enjoying the feel of of it beneath her paw when a sudden cry sent her fur and hackles on edge as a pup came bounding across the terra onto the apple which she'd swiftly removed her paw from when she she startled. She recognized the boy as Cascade's son, Chaos. he was easy to identify with his stripes and unusual teeth. He bit down on the apple before taking off, still yelling and her ears flicked back in confusion before she realized it was some sort of game. Tag? Were they playing tag? Was she it? Well the only way to find out was to catch the little booger and ask. With a grin Birna's legs coiled sharply before corded muscle launched her forward after the pup. Her long legs quickly ate up distance and she sought to close in on him and use her left forepaw to snag his left hind paw hoping to trip him and send him tumbling right into a leaf pile.

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]