build
player
11-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Requiem

Character's Name: Chimera Ancora-Adravendi
Character Age: Pup
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 34"
Appearance Description: Smaller than both of her parents, Chimera stands at 34'' and has a fairly sturdy frame. She is not very muscular, but she also could not be considered willowy. She has moderate curves to distinguish her as feminine, but she would never use them to get the attention of others. In fact, it is doubtful that such a notion would ever enter her mind. She is innocent and naive, and always will be, moving about like a pup even in her adulthood. That is to say, she continues to trip over her own feet from time to time and never holds herself in a way that suggests she is better than anyone else. Her sunflower yellow eyes are always bright with curiosity and a youthful energy that can never be tamed.

The majority of her coat is a rich golden color, covering most of her head and neck and continuing down her sides. This golden color lightens to a pale yellow surrounding her eyes and traveling down her throat and chest, extending across her underbelly. This lighter color is also found on her front paws, the lower halves of her hind legs, and the underside of her tail. However, this is not the end of her markings. Chimera is also adorned with dark, chocolately brown markings resembling those belonging to other members of her family. The brown markings run from her lower forelegs upward, curving perfectly around the shape of her shoulder and then taking a sharp turn to meet in a point at her lower back. The dark markings are also found curving low about her thighs and over the top half of her tail. Finally, they are found on her back paws, the edges of her ears, and in a thick band starting at her brow and ending at the tip of her nose. Overall, Chimera has a coat dancing with warm gold and brown colors, and she really is a sight to behold. If her youthful energy draws others in, her lovely appearance will keep them there.
Skills: Hunting and Healing

Proof of Purchases: click here

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-08-2015, 10:12 AM
You would need odd shaped markings for markings that geometric. Avalon's would have been grandfathered in, but her pups are going to need to pay.

My focus needs more focus.

Chimera

gems
size
build
player
11-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Updated! Sorry, took me forever since I've been super busy!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.