Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Imperium had returned victorious. Revenge hadn't seen many wounds, and what he had seen were already looked after. Not that he'd jumped into the crowd as soon as they'd come home. He'd watched from a distance, coming to greet Mercy and make sure she'd been tended to properly only once everyone else had dispersed. He hadn't even seen Esti, despite finding himself looking for her. Since she'd been nowhere the tall Destruction decided to make his way to her den. He found himself feeling more worried than he should have probably. Surely she hadn't perished in battle, there had been no stern or concerned faces, no one had seemed distraught at such a huge loss. What did he know though.

With his heart trying to beat out of his chest he'd make his way to where he hoped that he'd find the black and white woman. "Esti?" He'd call out curiously, "Are you home?"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-15-2015, 12:53 AM
Esti had gone back to clean her wounds and the like. She didn't want anyone touching her or her new toy. The lion's tail still oozed slightly and Esti was morbidly pleased. The thing was heavier than she had thought it would be, more muscular. She inspected it, cleaning its pristine fur before she even bothered touching her own. A voice called out to her. Revenge. He asked her if she was home. His tone was funny. Was he actually worried? Esti found herself smiling at the thought of someone worrying about her. Yeah, right. As the male drew closer to Esti's den, a small plan formed in her mind. Just as he stepped in the seeing range, Esti called out, "Revenge... I think I need a healer..." she dragged out, trying to sound weak or at least less snarky, holding her maw in a grimace. Dragging herself out of her den slowly and only half way to hide her rear, Esti squinted up at the male, "Take a look..." Esti pulled the severed end of the lion's tail up and tossed it at Revenge, holding her face stiffly to avoid smiling.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-18-2015, 12:12 PM
He'd hear her shuffle softly before most of her form would poke from the den. He smelled blood and she looked like a complete mess, even before her words were brought to his ears he felt like something was very wrong. He didn't even notice her farce as she spoke of needing a healer, he was very much willing to help her. He'd step forward and she'd thrust something into his face. He had no idea what he was looking at but he saw blood and flesh and in surprise the pale wolf jumped back and let the think fall to the ground with a loud thump. With wide yellow eyes he'd look from the sickly pale thing back to Esti, for a moment trying to comprehend what part of herself she'd just thrown at him. He'd never seen a lion much less a detached tail.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-27-2015, 01:17 AM
His reaction was perfect. Esti snorted as she stried to cover a loud laugh. Her cover was clearly blown. She would try something else. She glanced at Revenge who was looking very much confused and shocked. It kind of made Esti feel bad. Letting out a laugh, Esti would rush forward, aiming to push her nose into Revenge's chest, then to bring her maw up to give him a quick kiss, "It's my trophy Revenge! I'm fine, see, fine!" she aimed to pull back and do a little twirl, "See? I fought this big cat! I got his tail." She would pull the heavy thing out of her den fully to show it off, "Impressive, huh?" she smiled up at Revenge, hoping she cleared up his confusion and that he wouldn't be too upset or hurt by her little joke.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
12-05-2015, 12:11 PM
As his yellow gaze returned to her Esti was quick to laugh at his reaction. As he studied the scene closer he would slowly realize that the body part in front of him had never been attached to Esti, like ever. Before he could think about it much more she was bside him, laughing. He didn't know if he should smile because she was so close to him or to frown because she was obviously laughing at him. Instead he'd remain motionless, a slightly confused expression still lingering on his features as Esti backed up and assured him again that she was okay. He'd take a critical eye to her pirouette, and found himself satisfied with her well being as she went to grab whatever it was she'd thrown at him. It was the tail, apparently from a giant cat. He'd blink in slight surprise, but finally found his words. "Very." A cat that large had to be rather dangerous for one wolf to take on. Not only did Esti lack a scratch, but she'd claimed the creature's tail as well. By this point he really was much more impressed than pissed.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
12-21-2015, 09:23 PM
Revenge claimed that her prize was "very" impressive. Esti found a smug smile on her face, "Aaaand, not a scratch on me!" she paused, "Well, maybe a scratch or two, but nothing cool." Esti said, giving herself another twirl. Once she was facing Revenge again, Esti flicked her ears, "Do I have the healer's approval? Hmm?" The white woman drew near, pressing her nose into Revenge's neck, "Can I go party since we're victorious? Or should we keep the party here?" she asked, bringing her voice low, "Since, you know, it's my den and I might need you to take a closer look to make sure I'm not, I dunno, hurt somewhere." Esti brought her maw to Revenge's ear, "I mean, we can play doctor, since I don't need an actual one." Pulling away, Esti would aim to give Revenge a quick kiss on his nose, "To the victor goes the spoils, right?" she murmured, her eyes meeting Revenge's. She had the lion's tail, yeah, but she was looking for some other type of tail.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
01-03-2016, 01:15 PM
He was corrected about her amount of scratches, as she spoke apparently there may have been one or two, but nothing so serious that he hadn't even noticed. Or according to Esti.. nothing 'cool'. He couldn't help but shake his head at her as she offered him another twirl just for him to make sure she wasn't sporting anything. "Yes. you're fit as a whistle." He was amazed he was able to give such a disagnosis after she fought a lion. When Mercy fought a tiger she'd gained two large wounds. He might have been able to heal them much more thoroughly if she hadn't gone and let them get infected. Now his sister wore two scars on her back that would never let him forget his failure. "If you want to go we can, but I feel like there's so much more fun to be had here." He'd say this as she brought herself closer, whispering secrets into his ear. He'd perk at her suggestion, smiling softly at her kiss and finding himself in agreement. "You could use another look. Just in case." He'd try to close the distance between them again, eager to get a better 'feel' at her injuries.