Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
11-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Nalamimi, a white she-wolf with long legs and a gorgeous singing voice, was melcodically singing her way throught the dark night sky as lightning bugs light her way in front of her, "When tomorrow comes, i'll be on my own.
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know.
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And in the dark I found,
I lost hope that I won't fly
And I sing along, I sing along
And I sing along
I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me through the night
Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me through the night
'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)
You're my flashlight (flashlight)
You're my flashlight..." She sang as the glowing insects fluttered all around her as she giddliy hopped through the plain, careful not to step into any deep hot springs.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-12-2015, 10:35 PM

ooc: Hey there! So this is a pack land so you can't have loner wolves here. Also, just a random side note, it's about three ooc days till winter so I doubt there would be fireflies.... just saying lol

It wasn't too often that he was out this late, especially since he had begun staying with Svetlana, but his evening patrol had run a little later than usual. He was just about to finish up the edge of the Hot Springs when he caught a strange scent going straight across the border. Of course he was immediately on alert, he would be a fool not to be. Given the recent raid and tension between the other packs he had been even more diligent than he would be usually. He took comfort in the fact that as he was taking in the scent there seemed to be no trace of a pack on the stranger's scent. Still, a longer had no right to cross his border.

He trotted quickly to find the source of the scent, following it closely. However, he quickly realized he wouldn't need to follow her scent at all. She was hopping through the Hot Springs, apparently trying to avoid the pools, and... singing? He lifted a brow curiously at the sight and slowed to a stop for a moment, watching her with his head cocked to the side. The last time he had found a loner in his lands the man had been setting out a buffet for him and his wife. Now a woman was waltzing through his territory and singing? What was the world coming to? He walked in front of her, stopping her in her path. "Excuse me, miss. I am the alpha of this pack and you are trespassing on my lands. I need you to leave immediately."

"Talk" "You" Think

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
11-20-2015, 11:21 AM
Nala whips her white head to where the male voice had appeared from andhad placed herself in submissive mode. Her ears were back, her tail tucked, and eyes open wide as they scan him carefully. Then a brilliant idea popped into her head. "Apologies! Er...you said this is packlands, correct? Do you think......it'd be fine if I could be a a part of it?" The blue-eyed girl tried to sound as confident as she possibly could, with a pair of almost similar blue eyes gazing at you like a buzzard would a peice of meat. It was sudden, and a bit unexpected and Nala really had not much else to do with her time. As long as she wasn't an omega, the ivory she-wolf was cool with any place in the pack; of course, that was if she'd be accepted.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-22-2015, 12:08 PM

Leo watched the girl drop down into a more submissive posture and stumble over her words as she asked him if she could join his pack. One brow raised from curiosity and surprise at the request as he briefly sized her up before he answered. She was obviously young, perhaps not even two years old yet. As unusual as the situation was, he wouldn't feel right turning her away and sending her back into the wilds. He told himself that she may not even know the proper edict when it came to packs if she was just wandering around on her own at a year old. He had to remind himself sometimes that not everyone grew up in a pack like he did.

"I don't have a problem with that," he told her, his shoulders relaxing a bit. "My pack is called Fiori and we are a communal pack, so you will be expected to join in with all of our training and pack events. As long as you are active within the pack and putting in as much effort as you can then I'll be happy to have you here." He realized suddenly that he didn't even know her name and he chuckled a little with a slight apologetic smile. "Well, how rude of me, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Leo. You are?"

"Talk" "You" Think

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
12-01-2015, 12:14 PM
"Communal? Well then! Fiori is up my alley!" The bleached she-wolf barked with pleasure. Finally, a place that she could call 'Home'. Anything was better than spending her life alone, never knowing if bloodthirsty vermin were after her or not. And training would see what talents she possessed sounded rather interesting to Nala's ears. Thank you for letting me join.....Leo. My name is Nalamimi, but you're more than welcome to call me Nala, Mimi, or Mims. A ivory tail wagged as a beam creeped onto the woman's maw. Blue eyes no longer showed any fright; only glee was visible.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-02-2015, 02:42 PM

"Nala would work fine I think," he replied with a chuckle. It always amused him when he found someone else that went by a shorter version of their name like he did. He hardly even introduced himself by his full name any more and pretty much exclusively went by Leo, but there was still the fact that his mother had named him Aaron Leopold. He was glad to see that the woman seemed so pleased by his acceptance of her into the pack and he couldn't help but return her smile. He just hoped that she remained present in the pack. Too many of his pack members came and left without a word these days.

"Well, welcome to Fiori, Nala. Make yourself at home. Now, I do require that all of my new members stay at an initiate rank when they first join, just to make sure you're a good fit for the pack and that you actually like it here before you make any real commitments. But, after a week or two, if you're still happy with your choice you'll be a full member and we can talk about what rank and job you would like to have here." He gave her another smile as he added, "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to head to sleep. We can talk more later. And be more careful about wandering into pack lands from now on, huh?" He chuckled softly and turned to leave, making his way back to his and Svetlana's den.

"Talk" "You" Think

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
12-03-2015, 11:32 AM
A week would be more than enough time for this lady! Initiate wasn't quite ideal, but after Leo could see her skills, he said he most likely be able to place her in a better position, so her tail perked up a bit more than it already was. They would meet up again sometime inbetween then and now, but he wanted to go back to his den and sleep. She couldn't really blame him; today had come and almost passed, with much happening all-the-while until this moment and she was exauhsted. "And be more careful about wandering into pack lands from now on, huh?" Her friend advised to the ivory lady and she chortled back "Ok! I certainly will! Again, thank you very much for letting me try Fiori out." Aquamarine orbs ask for where the main place of where Fiori members reside. To her, the area known as the 'Camp' of the pack.