Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-10-2015, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 08:20 PM by Leo.)
In need of threads/plots

Crucible Ancora
seven years old - single - loner
Looking for: possible love interests, family threads, Celestial friends
Crucible is the brother of Creed and Cross. He's a quiet guy with a big heart. Currently he's on his way to reuniting with his brothers and probably joining Celestial. Will update more as I start playing him!

Gethin Zatol
four years old - single - loner
Looking for: Open for any kinds of plots really! Something appealing to his darker side would be fun
Gethin is a little twisted in the head. He latches on to any female he meets and it isn't uncommon for him to claim them as his or stalk them. He's not above forcing himself on someone if they resist, but he can be quite the sweet talker and is very persuasive. He easily molds his actions and words to be whatever the woman he's chasing after wants him to be.

Jayne Aaren Adravendi-Armada
pup - single - fiori child
Jayne is the daughter of Athena and Amalia. She is as sweet and curious as they come. She loves to play and her favorite place to be is wherever her family is. She falls in love easily. As a pup and young wolf this will be in the best friend sort of sense, but who knows what she might do as she gets older. She has the biggest heart and is always watching out for her sister.

Aaron "Leo" Leopold Adravendi-Mathis
four years old - taken - fiori king
Looking for: more friends, pack relations stuff, spars, possible long term plots
Leo is your all around good guy. He's anyone's friend and is quick to help someone in need. He's definitely a family man and loves children. He could always use a new friend or two and he needs to get back into sparing and working on his skills. He has four children and married to Svetlana.

Liviana Lupei
two years old - single - loner
Looking for: anything!
Liviana comes from a very unusual background (feel free to check out her history if you're interested, I took a long time writing it and making her family tree). Because of that she's a very interesting wolf to interact with. Basically, she's like a refined version of a (excuse my language) bad ass bitch. She's very proper, but she'll bite your face off without feeling guilty about it later. She's pretty open for anything right now since I'm still feeling out her personality so feel free to throw anyone at her!

Roza Eleanor Adravendi
pup - single - fiori marquis
Looking for: Friends, Fiori threads, family threads, puppy crushes
Roza has a huge personality and loves to play. She wants to be everyone's friend and wants everyone to love her. She seems very confident on the outside, but she constantly needs recognition and praise to keep herself from being down on herself for every little mistake. She's the daughter of Leo and Svetlana. There is sure to be some sadness over her mother being missing and she is definitely in need of some friends and shoulders to cry on.

Stavros
Looking for: friends, love interests, healing teachers, spar partners
Stavros is the son of Crucifix and Sibelle and has just returned to Ala after leaving with his father at a young age. He's very much an introvert and prefers to have a small circle of close friends rather than large groups of acquaintances. He's a fighter simply because he feels like it's expected of him and he wants to protect his friends and family. What he really loves is healing, but he's never really allowed himself to explore it.

Zuriel Daelos Adravendi
two years old - single - celestial healer
Looking for: Love interest, healer friends, healing points opportunities
Zuriel lives in Celestial with her parents and most of her siblings. She's a dedicated healer and gives herself very little time for anything else. If you go looking for her you will almost always find her collecting herbs, sorting through her store of them, or studying their properties. She's not the most social of wolves, generally avoiding big crowds. She's a nerd when it comes to herbs and if you start asking her questions about them she can go on for days about it.

Open for threads/plots, but not in need

Athena Armada
four years old - taken - fiori knight
Athena is a very dedicated and passionate individual with a really weird history. She lives in Fiori with her wife Amalia and their family. Currently their two youngest daughters and one of their sons live with them. She does have the littlest bit of an ego and is just proud in general. Basically, she can handle herself and knows it. However, Amalia has brought out the lover in her and she would never hesitate to help anyone or adopt any stray pup she comes across.

Báine Rose Adravendi
one year old - single - celestial apprentice
Báine is full of energy, very optimistic, and loves to meet new wolves and talk. She has a love for languages, whether it's learning them or teaching them. She's fluent in English and Irish Gaelic at the moment, but she's always on the look out for interesting wolves with new things to teach her.

Hera Olympus
two years old - single - loner
Hera recently returned to Alacritis after leaving with her mother to help protect her while Phoebe was on her "vacation" to "clear her head". They were separated for an unknown reason since Hera lost part of her memory and can't remember why they split up. Hera is quite promiscuous and isn't looking to be with one wolf any time soon, if ever. She is in need of a pack though and will be on the lookout for any Olympian wolves that might still be lingering around.

Jendai
five years old - single - loner
Jendai has spent the last year and a half or so wandering around, getting herself in fights, and training which is why she's now missing half an ear and has collected quite a few scars. She can be a little bit of a hothead and will absolutely try to take on anyone that doubts her because of her size. She really does have a heart of gold though and as long as you stay on her good side she'll be a loyal friend. She could definitely use a love interest or maybe a new home.

Oria Guaritore Gøran
Oria a healer from the Goran family. She is very kind and curious wolf who is impossible to tie down to one spot. She's constantly wandering and looking for something new to learn. Her thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. She's hardworking and dedicated to whatever cause she's decided to work toward. Right now that cause is her healing skills. She desperately needs a teacher to show her what herbs Alacritis has to offer.

Sandpiper Brio Destruction
one year old - single - abaven primo cucciolo
Piper is one of Bass and Wren's daughters. She's a fiery little thing that loves to explore. She's often wandering off and getting herself into trouble. She's a bit of a prankster and pokes fun easily at those she's closest to. Very little can keep her down. She's also very protective of her family and if anyone picks on her siblings she won't hesitate to come to their aid.

Tiburtius Armada
two years old - takenish - fiori sentry
Tiburtius is one of Athena and Amalia's sons. He sticks close to them, especially since his youngest sisters were born, as well as spending a majority of his time with his girlfriend and best friend, Arivae. He's very protective and caring. He's a fighter by trade, but is truly the most gentle giant you will ever find.

Closed for threads unless really cool plots

Falk Armada
six years old - taken - celestial consort
Falk is Surreal's mate and lives in Celestial with her and their family, assisting her in his position as Consort. He's blind from a maiming and has taken up learning healing as a hobby to keep himself occupied. He's very protective and can be easily frustrated by his disability since it keeps him from truly being able to protect his family. He doesn't wander far from Celestial's pack lands very often unless he has a reason to do so.

Kallope Arevalo
Kalliope is your average, everyday blind wolf that won't take no for an answer. She refuses to ask for help unless its a life or death situation for her otherwise. She's done the whole pack thing before and doesn't really know if it's her thing. She occasionally will find a friend to follow around for a bit, but she always ends up on her own again. Maybe she needs someone that would be willing to stick with her and follow her on her wanderings.

Solaris Elementas
three years old - single - donostrea relicus
Solaris is a very sturdy and steadfast wolf. He's one of the many members of the Elementas family and lives with them in Donostrea. Most of the time his very even tempered, warm, welcoming, and friendly. He's very attached to his twin, Selini, and is protective of all of his family members. He tries very hard to make sure he's doing everything he can for them even though he feels like he falls short in this category a lot.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-11-2015, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 04:41 PM by Leo.)
List of threads for me to start:
Thread for Archie!
Roza for Bright
Jay for Di

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-03-2016, 03:43 PM
All the family threads with Archie! He's gonna try and join Fiori too ^^
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Yes!! I meant to start you a thread and I failed D: But I shall!

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-04-2016, 11:45 PM
Alright ^^
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
03-06-2016, 01:33 AM
I need to get Bright Moon doing more stuff again, so perhaps a thread with the pups in Fiori? She would love to just play around, but could also do a hunting lesson for the little ones.

Also if you ever need more threads with Leo, Bright would be up for something with her leader!

Diana

gems
size
build
player
03-06-2016, 03:44 AM
-hoards threads- A Jayne and Diana thread because yes and maybe a Leo and Zeph thread?

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Shadowed: I'd love a thread for Roza with Bright! I need to do more stuff with her so that'd be great ^^ I'll get that started for us. A hunting training for all the younger Fiori wolves would be awesome! Especially with the amount of pups the pack has right now xD Maybe Student age and lower?

Millie: Yeeeeees we are long overdue for a Jay and Di thread! Also I'm always up for Leo threads! I can start the Jayana thread if you wanna start the one for Leo?

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Quentin and Roza

Also Quentin and Leo because he's upset and doesn't know how to handle things
[Image: BNLxEGJ.png]

Senka

gems
size
build
player
03-06-2016, 06:40 PM
Acapella x Zuriel; Long distance relation and Acapella is trying to join Celestial. Even though Ella sucks with healing perhaps they could bond over finding herbs that Zuriel would need or any supplies for that matter. If she needs to travel out of the pack lands Ella would love to go with her. They would defiantly get along!

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
03-12-2016, 03:26 AM
went ahead and started the Leo and Zeph thread: here!