Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-14-2015, 04:54 PM

Moonlight streamed down from the sky, reflecting oddly off the shimmering, frost covered branches of the great Red Wood trees. Karabela skirted the northern border, careful not to get to close to the border so as not to incur the wrath of the Yfir wolves that dwelled within the forest. She debated about calling the alpha and seeing about bartering a way in to pay her respects to the place her mother had and cousin Aksel had battled the bear but with Káti on his way and Aserlín right behind her she wasn't sure the alphess would be keen on allowing three strangers into the terra. So for now she would linger in the snow and wait.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-14-2015, 04:56 PM

Aserlín followed behind her niece, excitement and hope threatening to billow over in ecstatic sobbing. Raba had run into Káti. He was okay! Not only that but soon they would be reunited at long last! After the awful news of what happened to her sisters she had almost given up hope that the news of her son would be happy as well. The air was crisp and cold but the wind lay unusually still on this quiet autumn night. Aser wondered if Dægmar and Aerndís could see her from wherever they were. No doubt they were in a warriors paradise and brawling and feasting to their hearts contents. She settled next to Raba and waited, her breath drifting from her parted lips in a gentle fog as her golden gaze turned to the full moon. She was so close… so close. Please, please… let him arrive safely.

"Speech"

Káti 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-14-2015, 04:59 PM

Káti had managed to flag down a few loners and one by one he managed to get directions to the Red Forest of the north where his aunt and cousin Aksel had fallen.  He'd heard of his aunt Dægmar from Karabela and of his cousin Aksel from another cousin Acadia who he'd told of the little rendevous.  They'd parted ways but he had a feeling the other girl would show eventually.  He hoped she and Karabela got along alright.  Taking a deep breath he continued north his senses straining, his heart hammering.  He'd never ever thought of traveling this far north.  Never in his wildest dreams would he ever thought of traveling all the way to the edge of the Red Forest.

It was then Káti caught sight of Karabela and he raced over to her but then stopped as he noticed the woman sitting next to her.  He could barely breathe. "Mom…" he whisptered before suddenly his emotions came pouring out of mouth. "MOM!" Káti raced up to Aserlín, licking and nuzzling her.  "I've missed you!" His tail was wagging furiously as he cried out of sheer happiness.

"Speech"  

Acadia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-14-2015, 05:01 PM

Her meeting with Káti had been brief but educational for them both. She'd heard that her younger half-sister Karabela was holding a little meeting to honor their mother and she wanted in. That was the only reason she was this far north… and this close to pack territory. Despite herself her heart was racing and she couldn't quite pin down why. It wasn't that she was nervous to talk with her younger sibling or cousin or even that she was afraid to be so close to the spot where Aksel had died… or… or maybe that was it. She'd put that part of the past behind her more or less and here she was walking right back into it. It didn't take her long to find the small gathering of wolves and she watched as Káti dove forward to nuzzle his mother. She allowed herself to smile softly as she strode up to sit next to Karabela.

"Speech"

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-23-2015, 07:51 PM

The stillness of the night was broken by the boy's cry and Karabela turned with a grin on her face to see Káti run right up to his mother. Good, she hadn't been mistaken. Raba watched the reunion for a moment more before turning away as she felt a stab of pain in her chest where memories started to gather and bite. She missed her mother… Raba swallowed sharply and blinked as she saw Acadia. Well, well, what was her older sister doing here? "Hey sis… how's it going?" Her voice wasn't quite exuberant as it usually was despite the happy occasion but slowly she managed to get herself back under control. "Surprise Káti! Look who I found! I take it you ran into Acadia to? Wow… what a reunion haha…" She beamed as she gazed at her slap-shod family. "We're a mess aren't we?"

"Speech"

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-23-2015, 08:03 PM

Aserlín's voice caught in her throat with a sharp pain as if some one's fangs had pierced right through her windpipe. "K-Káti?" Her voice came out in a strangled cry of joy as she collided with her son in a mess of licking and hugging and so much joy she thought her heart was going to burst with it. For several moments Aser had forgotten the world around her but slowly she began to return. "I'm so happy, I've missed you so much. You must tell me all about your travels." She reached out to lick his left cheek one last time before turning to gaze at the other two girls. "Please, excuse me." She'd heard Karabela call this other girl Acadia… sister… but she definitely looked older. Goodness, had Dægmar had two litters here in Alacritis? "I'm Aserlín Thyre, sister to Dægmar and Aerndís. It's a real pleasure to meet more of my family. Now that I've found my son I plan to head back to the far north to resettle with the rest of our clan. I… I don't suppose either of you are interested in coming with me?" Acadia didn't smell of a pack and Aser dearly wanted to make sure that her nieces were well looked after. She worried less about Karabela, an Abaven member but she wanted to extend the invitation anyway.

"I'm sorry, I know we've only just met but… well, we Thyre's do best when we're putting one foot in front of the other. It should be an adventure!"

"Speech"

Káti 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-23-2015, 08:24 PM

Káti buried his face in his mothers fur and closed his eyes just enough her warmth and her scent that seemed to melt all his stress away in to comfort and security. He was dimly listening to her words and he opened his eyes to nod encouragement to the two women. Though truth be told he felt a sting of guilt. He'd grown quite fond of the Diamachi but he'd never really felt like he was one of them and after finally being reunited with his mother, of realizing she was alive he just couldn't bear to part with her again so soon. It also occurred to him that he could keep an eye out for Tally while he traveled and he could let her know how much everyone missed her and wanted her to come back.

"Speech"  

Acadia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-23-2015, 08:25 PM

Acadia grinned at the reunion and turned as Karabela spoke. Wow, it was weird being called sister again. How long had it been since she'd been call that? A long dam time. Ace shrugged. "Oh, it goes. Just wandering around trying to find something interesting to do." So she was lacking direction right now, so what? Acadia chuckled to herself as she wondered at the rare few that actually did have direction in their lives and how easily that direction could be disrupted. She'd rather just go with the flow. Life had already thrown enough shit at her and she'd had to deal with it. "We are indeed."

Acadia stared at the woman who called herself Aserlín. Her fucking aunt?! What?? She HAD an aunt? Apparently two at some point and cousins and just…. where the heck had all this extra family come from? Acadia took a moment to absorb the woman's words. Face contorting in the unfamiliar sensation of deep and focused thought…. before suddenly breaking out in a grin. "An adventure, hm? Count me in! I don't have anything better to do and I want to hear about this family of mine."

"Speech"

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-23-2015, 08:28 PM

Karabela pondered Aserlíns words and her offer of all of them going to the far north, one mess of a busted up family. She was curious about her clan, her fellows, she still had so many questions for her aunt but at the same time…. well, she wasn't keen on just up and abandoning Abaven. Granted they could probably use the room but. Was this what her mother wanted of her? Raba gazed up at the full moon, golden eyes searching for some sort of sign. "I really want to go with you guys… but I am in a pack now and I don't know I just… I want to be sure that that's where I'm supposed to go. I feel like there's something left I still need to do in Alacritis. But I wish you guys luck and safe travels! Stop by some time or who knows, maybe in a few years I'll come find ya!"

"Speech"