ardent

Find Me In The Light

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2015, 07:47 PM
The male rose that morning with a purpose in mind. Cy was happy, feeling a shiver down his spine as he rose out of the den. His children were growing, and he felt that he had not spent near enough time with them. Guilt ate at him, naturally. He felt like he was a ghost to his own family, but there was only one thing to do. It was time to remedy that. He would breathe in, seeking out a particular child today. He had spent some time with Riv... Now it was time to spend some time with Holly.

The silver male would slowly step out, his paws turning up the colorful autumn leaves underpaw. He’d smile, wondering how his children felt about their father being the temporary alpha. He knew one day he would pass the reigns to them... But for now he would keep Sonticus safe and maintained. Someday his son would take it over, and then what? Cy would grin. Perhaps then he’d just have his time with Arian then. That would be... Wonderful actually.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-14-2015, 09:55 PM

She was out by the borders between Sonticus and Fiori, staring hard over the boundaries. She knew there was family over there, but she knew to respect pack lands...even when there was an enticing scent of a particular herb calling to her. Toeing the line, she huffed with frustration before admitting defeat. Maybe she would ask her parents if it was okay to ask uncle Leo later to fetch that herb.

Grumbling, she turned and walked back towards the den. And as she neared, the familiar scent of her father crossed her. Wagging her tail, she bounded forward until he came into view, a smile on her face as she drew close to leap up and lick at his face. "Hi daddy! "

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2015, 10:23 PM
Cypress would smile warmly as, at long last, the familiar face of his daughter came into view. He had to wonder where she had been, and why she was still awfully close to the borders. But the man held no fear that she respected them. All of his children were sharp, even little Ep, who had been ill and denned up with her other sibling. But it was alright. Things would be okay. He’d breathe in, crossing to his daughter as she made her way to him. They would meet in the middle, a loving exchange between father and daughter given. Cy would lick his daughter’s forehead before he settled down, beginning to speak.

“How have you been holding up, Holly?” The brute would ask, his voice soft. “I know that daddy hasn’t spent a lot of time with you lately... And he’s sorry for that. He wanted to know if you wanted to spend some time with him now, just the two of us.” Even if he didn’t spend every waking moment with his kids Cy would honestly do anything for any of them. He would grin, hoping that Holly might want to share what she’d been up to lately.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-15-2015, 11:58 PM

She giggled as she dropped to her rump with a light thud, tail wagging as she smiled up at her dad. She was so happy to see him! Even though she saw him every morning and every night when it was time to sleep and before she always slipped out to look for herbs. But usually, those were the only times she saw her mom and dad and her siblings. She always preferred the company of nature and the many plants that were around, primarily because most of them could be used for something, and there were so many to learn about! She even had a secret place where she tested them...usually on herself or a patient if she found a wounded mouse or something. Yeah, she was a weirdo.

"Umm..." Did her parents know the extent of her obsession with plants? Probably not...maybe a little. But at least she wasn't talking to rocks and sticks. Just plants. "I've just been exploring." She would say innocently, a smile perked towards him. She leaned forward to nuzzle his chest, looking up at him with an understanding smile. "It's okay daddy, I know you've been busy helping mommy and Eponine. I understand." However, she would take the chance to spend time with him, that was for sure! "You know I always want to! What're we gonna do today?"

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2015, 06:14 PM

Cypress would give a small nod as she gave an innocent answer. He had no reason to not believe her, or question her answer. She had been exploring, and that was all there was to it. He would gently nuzzle her head as she nuzzle him, a loving look in his eyes as he looked down at her. She was an understanding little sweetheart, and Cypress was blessed to have her as one of his daughters. Eponine would hopefully be better soon, and she’d be able to romp around with her siblings with the best of them.

Cypress would let out a playful growl, bowing to the ground. “Whatever your little heart desires, Holly! We could play, we could fish, hunt, practice fighting... There are plenty of options.” He would wink to her. “Even collect some herbs and play doctor, if you want.” Cy might have been busy, but he had picked up on his daughter’s love of plants. Perhaps she’d become the next lead healer of their pack.

""

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-29-2015, 01:05 AM

The girl giggled as her father bowed down and playfully growled at her. She bounded backwards, her tail wagging as her ears perked at his suggestions. There were so many things! Which one to do though...her brows furrowed as she thought about it, then her dad mentioned herbs and in an instant, she perked up and her eyes sparkled. "I wanna play doctor! I've been dying to try some new herbs I found!"

She turned around and raced away a few paces, turning back to her dad as a huge smile showed sparkling white teeth. Finally! She could show her dad her secret stash of herbs! Oh she was so happy! Nobody knew about her secret stash, but she wanted to show her daddy her stash just in case something happened. Oh! He could be her assistant!  "Come on daddy! I wanna show you where I keep my herbs!"

"Speak"

Art