gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
11-18-2015, 11:56 AM
ooc - setting this after Glacier and co has left her to recover, I'm assuming she'll be in Dono for a couple days if this is wrong please lemme know!

The silvery goddess would stir slightly as consciousness returned to her. She had no idea what happened to her after she'd passed out at Glacier's paws but even as she slowly awoke she knew that she was warm and safe. The giant had indeed kept his word. With a soft sigh the woman's eyes would flutter open softly, still she would not move from her place. Her front paws were bent and tucked neatly at her chest and her head place gently on top of them. The rest of her body was curled around her, her rear paws were very close to her front and her long silver tail curled around her paws. One bright lavender eye would open, revealing the tree above her. She was nestled in the hollow of a tree, as more of her good sense returned as she breathed in the scent of a fresh meal became more obvious as well. Her stomach would growl as it remembered the scent fondly. Viridian would move her head slightly, just enough that the hare.. correction multiple rabbits were waiting for her.

Even with the added incentive Faun was reluctant to move from where she was. She knew, oh so well, that she needed the food, but she was so tired still. A long soft sigh left her lips as she stared at the food left for her, but she just was not moving.
""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-18-2015, 06:30 PM

Solaris was still struggling to shake off the funk that was gripping tight to him like a plague. He had spent every waking moment he had since he had promised himself to stay within the Donostrea boundaries either laying in the sun, soaking up the energy that spoke to him so distinctly, or trying his best to help his siblings to keep his mind off himself. He had come to realize that part of the problem he was having was his twin being missing, but that was a problem that he couldn't solve. He had been looking for her for some time now and still Selini was nowhere to be found. Missing his other half had thrown him off balance more than he had realized.

He sighed and slowly made his way away from the beach and out into the other territory that his family had claimed. He really just needed to get some distance under his paws since pacing back and forth across the cliff where he spent the most of his time was doing him no good. He would briefly be caught off guard when an usual scent caught his attention and he subconsciously started moving toward it. The woman wasn't hard to spot and Sol couldn't help but be reminded of his twin with the silver and black color palate of her fur. Of course their was no mistaking the two, but it still brought Selini to his mind as he looked at her.

Curious, he padded toward her, glancing at the rabbits that were inches away from her for some reason. "Hello there," he greeted as he stopped a few feet away, not wanting to make her uncomfortable or anything. He settled on his haunches and he noticed his brother's scent around her so he was sure she wasn't a trespasser of some sort. "Are you alright? Not hungry?"

Speak Thought Others

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
11-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Not much time would pass before Faun noticed not only the presence of the rabbits, but another live soul. His scent as well as that of Donostrea was heavy on him, so as he drew more near she was able to keep from her panicked state of before. Her violet eyes would find his bright form as he came into view. Her form would remain still, as time went on she was unsure if she even could move. Her ears seemed to move involuntarily, swiveling towards him as he spoke his greeting. She'd think about moving her mouth as he took a seat, looking her and the meal over. He'd ask about her well being, and why the rabbits were sitting untouched by her paws.

The silver woman would take in a deep breath, or she tried to at least. As the air rushed into her lungs she'd choke on how dry her mouth and throat was. She'd find out real fast that she could indeed move as she had to adjust as she hacked up her lung. When she recovered her front legs were extended underneath her while her hips were still curled to the side. He head hung pitifully between her paws as she tried to find this stranger's face again. "I'm starving," she'd finally answer him with a strained voice. She was literally starving, she wasn't sure how many days had passed with out a meal.

Her eyes would return to the rabbits that were only just barely out of reach now, and with obvious calculated effort the she wolf would throw herself back to the ground so that her teeth could just barely grasp hold of an ear. Putting more effort into retrieving said meal she couldn't hide her disappointment when she ripped the ears from the skull.
""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-29-2015, 03:06 AM

His ears flicked and his warm gaze grew more concerned as her attempt to speak sent her into a coughing fit. He patiently waited for it to pass and then once she was actually able to reply he couldn't help the rush of protectiveness and need to help that came over him. He had no idea if she even wanted his help or not and he wasn't sure why he was so set on helping her in particular, but he knew he couldn't walk away from her like this. Maybe it was just because he had been so alone lately and she just so happen to carry the same colors as his missing twin, but whatever it was he knew he had to do his best to help her.

"Here, please, I'll get it," he quickly assured her as she struggled to get the rabbit, watching its ear tear away after she had managed to grab a hold of it. He padded closer and picked up the now ear-less rabbit, placing it at her paws. He took several steps back so she could have her space again before settling on his haunches again. "Go ahead and eat. Maybe I can help you get to some water when you're done if you want?" He gave her a small, reassuring smile and let himself sink down onto his stomach to wait, his orange gaze drifting away from her to look at the area around them. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable by unintentionally watching her eat.

Speak Thought Others

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
11-29-2015, 04:39 PM
Surprise would cover the frustration that had made its way to her face as he quickly offered to grab the rabbit for her. She'd relax back to the ground as he placed the carcass by her feet, there was a thankfulness in her expression. She was hungry enough that she didn't even care about what he did anymore and she bit into the meal that had been offered to her. She thought through her stomach, at the moment she wouldn't think about repayment but once her brain was working she knew she'd have to take a short detour from finding her brother. She'd barely hear the brilliant colored wolf's offer as she filled her stomach, but as soon as she'd cleaned the bones her attention would be back on water. Moving around sounded good too. Getting a full meal would work wonders on the little she wolf.

She'd look back up to the Donostrea fellow, her eyes curious as she looked him over. He hadn't quite noticed that she was done yet, and he seemed to have refused to watch her eat. His pelt was just as wonderful as the giant's who saved her, though his smaller stature made her feel much more comfortable. "I'm Viridian," she'd say with much more ease than the last time she'd spoken. "Who are you, what is this place?" She'd ask then, having been barely conscious when Glacier brought her in.
""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-29-2015, 10:05 PM

Solaris was patient as he waited for the woman to eat, even though it wouldn't take her long at all to finish the rabbit. He was sure that she hadn't been over exaggerating when she said that she was starving so it wasn't all that surprising that once she was able to sink her teeth into the rabbit it was gone in a flash. His ears perked at the sound of her voice when she spoke, noticing a distinct difference between now and when she first tried to speak.

He brought his gaze back over to her as she introduced herself, a smile pulling at his lips. He was very curious as to how she ended up here, especially since she didn't seem to know where she was. "It's nice to meet you, Viridian. I'm Solaris. This is Donostrea, the pack that my family lives in. Well, it's not completely made up of my family, but it's pretty close to entirely my siblings." He chuckled softly, an easy smile still lingering on his lips. "What brought you to Donostrea, if you don't mind me asking?" He was glad that he wasn't in charge of maintaining the borders or keeping strangers out. He was too kind hearted and saw too much of the good in others to be suspicious of them.

Speak Thought Others

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
12-04-2015, 03:32 PM
His bright gaze was brought back to her form as she spoke, his attention easily refocusing on her. She didn't feel like she had the energy to smile, but his was soft and warmed her gently. He'd answer her honestly, introducing himself as well as telling her she was in Donostrea. The pack she'd smelled before she'd fallen asleep, Glacier's pack. This was Glacier's brother she had to assume, most of them were siblings he said. He'd question her then, asking why it was she'd come to Donostrea. Her pale features would turn a pale shade of pink. "I was stupid." She was honest at least. "I came here looking for my brother, I didn't think to eat, or sleep.. or drink really. I need to find him so badly, I neglected my health." She was speaking much easier, those words were the most she'd said since leaving her parents. "I fell asleep on the border, not realizing that I might not have woken up were it not for um, your brother? Glacier." He'd found her laying there half starved and dehydrated. She still felt tired, the meal in her belly now very much ready to be digested. "He found me, and I guess set me up here. The last I remember is him telling me it was going to be okay."
""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-04-2015, 04:03 PM

He was happy to listen quietly as she explained what had brought her here in the first place. His heart went out to her, considering he had just returned from an extensive search for his twin... "Glacier is a good man," he commented with a small smile. "He's one of my older brothers, he and his litter mate are the alphas here." He wasn't at all surprised Glacier had rescued her. It was right in his nature to do just such a thing.

"I hope you find your brother," he added, the slight smile still lingering even as his gaze drifted down to his front paws. "I know it can be hard when our siblings disappear. Perhaps you'll have more luck with finding him than I've had with finding my twin." He gave a slight shrug of his shoulders then before he pulled his eyes up to look at her again. He really tried his best not to let his thoughts linger on Selini too much, but it was hard.

"Well!" he started as he cleared his throat and pulled himself up onto his paws. "Would you like me to help you get to some water before I go or would you rather get some rest now? I'm sure your body needs could use some more sleep now that you've gotten some food into you.

Speak Thought Others

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
12-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Solaris listened politely before explaining about Glacier. He wasn't lying about his brother, from what Viridian had seen she was unable to argue with him. It made sense that he was the alpha also, she had to wonder if this other alpha brother was just as big, or more Solaris's height. She would nod in acceptance of the information, there was no doubt now that she would have to repay this pack's and Glacier's kindness. Solaris wished her luck in her endeavor, hinting that he too was looking for a lost sibling. She'd offer him a sympathetic gaze as he went on, reminding her of the drink he had promised as well as the sleep she still needed.

Licking her lips she'd realize very obviously that she needed a drink, with a nod she would agree to his offer. "If you would please take me for a drink?" She'd ask politely despite her dehydration. "I'm more thirsty than tired right now." Sleep would come swiftly once she was returned however, as she could still feel the exhaustion in her bones.
""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-05-2015, 09:04 PM

He smiled and nodded in agreement to her request. "Of course! I'd be more than happy to help you." He padded over to her and helped her stand if she needed it and offered his shoulder and side to lean on. "Don't be afraid to lean on me, I don't mind," he'd say with a soft chuckle. After she was situated he lead the way to where he knew there was a small stream near by. He made sure to let her take the lead as far as how fast they moved. His steps matched hers as she slowly made their way over to the stream. He had never really pictured himself as any kind of caregiver, but he was really enjoying lending Viridian a helping paw. He waited patiently at her side while she had her fill of however much water she would like and he wondered if it was the actual act of helping her that he liked or if it was just Viridian in particular that he liked helping.

Maybe it was because he saw a little bit of himself in her, in her desperate search for her brother. If he hadn't had the rest of his siblings to depend on he could have easily fallen into the same state as her in his search for Selini. Once she was done he would carefully help her back to where they had begun and let her settle herself back down into her spot. He knew she would go right to sleep once she was comfortable and he knew that she was safe within the pack lands, but he still felt the slightest bit guilty for leaving her alone. "Well... I guess I'll get out of your fur," he said as he backed up a couple of steps, chuckling awkwardly. He was never the best conversationalist, especially with wolves he didn't know terribly well. "If you need anything at all feel free to call for me. I'm usually just sitting up on a cliff that looks over the beach so I'm never up to anything important."

Speak Thought Others

Viridian 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
12-09-2015, 09:41 PM
He wouldn't hesitate at all to help her, confirming verbally with a smile she'd find it in her to return such an expression. As the small grin played on her lips she'd attempt to stand on her own. Which turned out to be rather difficult, so thinking ahead Solaris had positioned himself close to her, and was there to catch her as she fell back towards the ground. She'd smile a little bigger as she made her way on her paws, finding she wasn't quite able to take a step with out Solaris's shoulder to help with balance. He was careful and didn't walk any faster than she was able to go, the walk was kind of slow and she felt bad for making him waste his time just getting to a drink. He seemed so eager to help her though...

They eventually arrive, and with just a little more help the weakened girl would get her drink and they'd be back to where they'd started. She was still amazed at the kindness these wolves had been able to show her. Surely after they'd fixed her all up, and she had no doubt they'd do their best for just that. The silver girl would find her way back to the little nest that had been provided her, slipping easily into a fluffy ball. "I'll get out of your fur," She'd reopen her tired gaze to look back on her host as he offered his services should she have need of him.

Faun would manage to lift her head slightly and give him another little smile. "Thank you, Sol." She didn't mean to use the nickname she used for her own brother Solar, and she didn't really notice as the sleep took over her.
""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-10-2015, 08:57 PM

He'd smile when she called him Sol. It was unexpected, but he didn't really mind. It was what most of his siblings called him anyway. She quickly fell asleep and he'd chuckle softly to himself. Good, she needed the rest. He'd slip away quietly then, padding back up toward the cliff. He wondered how long she might be here... None of the less, he would go back to his perch where he had promised he would be in case he was needed. Thoughts of his twin would creep up on him again and he'd do his best to push them away. Meeting and helping Viridian had put him in a much better mood, he didn't want that ruined just yet. Actually, maybe he better go find one of his siblings to talk to or assist with something instead. He didn't really want to be alone with his thoughts just yet...

-exit-

Speak Thought Others