gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-18-2015, 07:58 PM

ooc: This isn't a required thread, but Leo would love all of Fiori's wolves to attend! There will be a group hunt set after the ceremony to get food together for a winter celebration feast! Any Sonticus wolves that would like to join Arian in attending are welcome as well. Volt and Glacier were also invited if they want to stop by as well as any of their family that want to tag along.

The wedding had been delayed a couple of days after the sudden meeting with Glacier at the border so he wasn't having the first day of winter wedding and celebration he was hoping for, but he was sure it was close enough! As they say, the show must go on. He made his way to the middle of the mangroves, a little smile on his lips. How fitting, having a wedding in the Lover's Mangroves. He hoped all of his family and guests would attend. In his mind, it wasn't just his and Svetlana's wedding, it was a way to welcome her into his family.

The air was chilly and the snow had just begun to fall this morning so there was a light layer of the ice crystals on everything. It made for quite the backdrop he thought. He went to the open area where they usually had their meetings and, with a deep breath, let out a loud howl to call everyone to him. He hoped Arian would hear as well, but he was sure she would with her pack neighboring his now. He settled onto his haunches to wait for everyone to arrive.

"Talk" "You" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-19-2015, 10:49 PM
Don't leave me behind
Rivaxorus had carefully taken his mother out of her den for this event. Her mind wasn't as quick as it used to be when he was little. Though - that could have been because of the recent challenge for Avalon back at home. He had himself to curse at for not being able to do anything but at least this could make a nice change of scenery. The young boy almost reached her height, having it easy for her to lean into him as she needed help walking from place to place. A soft smile on his face as he hushed his mother whenever she would talk about anything negative. At the moment that was the least of what they needed.

He was glad his uncle's ceremony was not far from home. As the young boy arrived his tail wagged back and forth. "Good evening Uncle Leo." he greeted with a dip of his head. His two different colored eyes looking to his mother. All would come to pass and hopefully she would get better. At times Rivaxorus could only hope he'd be able to take over Sonticus. If not... he just wanted to make sure his family was okay. In which - they were right here all around him.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-22-2015, 04:40 PM

The silent woman obviously wasn't doing very well. She kept it underneath her skin enough but as Riv led her to the wedding. She feigned a smile as Rivaxorus seemed very happy to see Leo. She was happy though, for everyone else. Her own self pity was eating away at her mind and she had promised she'd be here so that was where she was. Words were choking at the cannal of her throat and she wouldn't dare interupt this ceremony for the world. Knowing her brother was going to be happy - that was enough for her.

"I can't wait to see your wife." Arian stated weakly. Smiling at Leo fully this time. Her eyes were torn, but it was also because the healing process was hard. She was so lucky to have a family around her a lot more lucky then some wolves could be. However, a lot of things were going through her mind.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-23-2015, 12:59 AM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Her heart was pounding in her chest. She was excited, and also nervous. Today was going to be the day. The femme awoke to find freshly fallen snow on the ground, her companion rising her from her sleep. Korrin had to be even more jittery than Svetlana was. The fox was skittering here and there, asking Svetlana all sorts of questions that were answered with short simple "no"s and "Yes"s. Finally, having about enough of the pestering little critter Svetlana sent the fox off on a solo hunt.

Hearing the call of her beloved Svetlana would rise. It was time to meet his family at once... all those faces she was unfamiliar with. The female would arrive to find Leo and two others thus far -- a femme and a younger brute, likely her son judging by his markings. Svetlana would come to stand at Leo's side. "Hello there, my love." Her gaze would slide to Arian and Rivaxorus as well. "...and hello to the both of you."

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
11-23-2015, 01:46 AM
Bright would hear Leo's call, summoning the pack to a gathering. But it was more than just your average gathering. It was to be a special moment for Leo and his beloved, and for those that were close to him. Yet anxiety gnawed at her belly. She'd hardly been a part of the pack at all. She'd met their leader, and Arivae, but aside from that she didn't know anyone else. She wasn't even sure how big the pack was. Her nails dug into the ground, clawing anxiously as she wondered what she should do. She had to go, right? But did they want her there? Would it even matter? But Leo would know if all of his members didn't show up. He would be disappointed. She would be shunned, cast out. She had to make an appearance.

Dainty paws would carry her to the mangroves, to the exact location that the pack had been called to. She saw Fiori's leader, two other ladies and a young boy. Leo's mate would go to stand near him, which allowed Bright to draw conclusions about the relations of the other two. Mother and son, clearly. Bright tried to stay in the background, hoping that her presence would be noticed, but also hoping that very little attention would be drawn her way. She wanted to experience the celebration that was about to occur, but she wanted to fade into the background, still afraid to meet a larger group of wolves all at once. Taking in a breath, she stood quietly on the outskirts, hoping that other would arrive soon to block her existence from being overly noticed.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-30-2015, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2015, 04:44 PM by Athena I.)

Athena made her way toward Leo's call, her steps a little slower than usual and a little waddle in her step. She could tell a distinct difference in this pregnancy and when she was pregnant with her boys. When she was having her boys she was basically the size of a boulder. She wasn't at all surprised as to why once she had delivered her four large sons, but this time around she wasn't getting nearly as large. That gave her a little hope that maybe her labor would be a bit easier this time around. She chuckled at the thought and glanced toward Tiburtius as he padded along beside her, absolutely amazed that the little ball of fur that she had delivered all that time ago had grown up to tower over her like this.

She walked up to the gathering, smiling when she saw the small crowd that had gathered already. She spotted Leo at the head of the crowd and when she saw the woman sitting beside him she suddenly put together the puzzle pieces. She hadn't quite understood the tone in Leo's voice when he howled for them, but now she understood. A wedding! She hadn't seen a wedding since her own marriage to Amalia. She made her way over to Leo, Tib lingering back around the rest of the group so he could go ahead and take a seat. "Leo, Amalia isn't feeling well. I'm so sorry, I made her stay in the den and rest. If I had known I would have let her come!" She gave a smile to the both of them and said a quick, "Congratulations!" before going over to where Tib was already sitting.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tiburtius

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
11-30-2015, 04:51 PM

Ever since he had found out his mother was expecting pups again he couldn't help but feel a little over protective. He couldn't believe he was going to have more siblings! That combined with his new found love with Arivae, Tiburtius had been having quite the eventful last couple of months. Since Amalia couldn't come to the gathering he had made a point to catch up with Athena on her way to the meeting place so he could walk with her. He didn't like with his mother walked somewhere on her own right now, even if it was just within the pack lands. He hoped that he wasn't getting on her nerves, but he just worried over her and his new siblings so much!

He watched Athena go to say something to Uncle Leo and in the meantime he went to pick a spot to sit near two wolves who he was almost positive were family in someway, but he wasn't entirely positive he had met them before. He gave them both a smile before bringing his mismatched gaze back over to his mother, watching her come over to sit beside him, and then turning his eyes to look at Uncle Leo and the lady beside him.

Speak Thought Others

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-30-2015, 05:24 PM

She followed after her mom and brother, a mistletoe sprig clutched gently in her jaws. Mom had said something about uncle Leo getting married, so this was her gift! She had yet to really spend time with uncle Leo and she hadn't gotten the chance to meet his wife to be. But today she would get to meet her! And with that thought in mind, she pranced happily after her families trail.

When she arrived, she burst into the scene with a wagging tail and s huge smile, her vibrant eyes searched for her uncle and low and behold there he was with someone at his side! Was that his wife? She bounced over, the plant bouncing with each step as she stopped excitedly in front of them. "Hi uncer 'eo! 'ook wha' I have!" She offered the plant to them, placing it at their feet as she looked up to Svetlana. "Mistletoe! You know what that means!" She giggled, bright gaze warm and friendly. "You're very pretty! Uncle Leo is so lucky!"

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-30-2015, 07:19 PM
Of course she knew Svetlana and Leo were a thing. But it hadn't occurred to her they'd be married soon after her small meeting with the newly wed. Yeesh, time sure did fly. As soon as she got the news, she prepared a whole bundle of things for the couple. An assortment of beautiful flowers, colorful shells, tasty little berries, and a straw doll she...well, attempted to make. It was supposed to be a little puppy, but she failed miserably. And she tossed it in there anyways...A for effort, right? She wrapped everything in a massive palm leaf as a kind of gift bag and was now letting it dangle from her jaws as she sauntered to the wedding. For the occasion she wore a small hydrangea flower that was tucked behind her ear to match her eyes. It wasn't her wedding, but she wanted to show how much the occasion meant to her...for her friend and alpha to be married.

Arivae ducked under a bramble, only to arrive at the edge of a crowd. Specifically, a crowd circling around Leo and his bride, Svetlana. The small dame lifted her head and grinned, trotting over and setting the gift bag before them. Congratulations! She split into a wide grin and sidestepped over to Svetlana, whispering in her ear, He's a great guy. You're lucky. She smirked and stepped away, sending Leo a mischievous glance before turning around and skipping over to Bright Moon, who sat alone. Arivae tipped her head curiously. Hey there, Bright. You can come sit by me and Tiburtius if you'd like. She said with a friendly smile, turning back toward her big blue...er, boyfriend, and seating herself beside him. She leaned into his leg, careful not to knock the flower out from behind her ear, and giggled. Tiny Leo's running around...I don't know how I feel about that. She smirked up at him.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-05-2015, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 12:45 AM by Epiphron.)

It was difficult to believe her son was getting married. Was he not just a child yesterday?  It seemed like it was so recently that he had been a boy, and yet here he was - a man, a leader, and someday he might be a father. Perhaps more recently than she might expect. His call was one she had been expecting, and it was with ease she would answer to it. With ease, she would travel across the lands she had grown so accustomed to over the last.. how long had it been now, two years? Many had already gathered, and it was with no surprise that she was one of the last to arrive. She was growing in age, and her energy simply wasn't what it used to be.

A smile painted her features as she approached, widening as she noted how happy Leo looked. Truly happy. The others looked quite happy as well, and her gaze swept across the crowd. She noted Amalia's absence, but Athena didn't look distraught, so she didn't feel the need to pry. She moved to press her nose to Leo's cheek, grateful that she was to share this day with him. Real love was hard to find - of anyone, she knew that perfectly well. "I'm proud of you," she would speak softly to him, before moving away slightly. She really was proud of him.. for leading Fiori, and for taking care of his family. Epiphron could ask for nothing more from him.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-08-2015, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 09:20 AM by Leo.)

Some time would pass after his call faded into silence and he would be surprised by the first guests to arrive, looking up with his tail wagging behind him as he watched Riv and Arian coming to join him. "Good morning, Riv! I can't wait for you to meet her either, Arian," he'd respond to them both cheerfully. Sure enough, the next to arrive was none other than Svetlana and he looked at her lovingly and would lean over to nuzzle her cheek as she sat next to him. "Svet, this is my sister Arian and Rivaxorus, one of my nephews," he'd explain as an introduction before looking to Arian with a smile. "Arian, this is Svetlana."

He would see Bright Moon appear out of the corner of his eye and he'd look over to see the female sitting off to the side toward the back of the area. He'd give her a cheerful smile all the same and a nod of greeting as well. Next was his sister in law and one of her sons, and he'd look to her curiously as she came up to him, explaining that she had forced Amalia to stay in the den because of sickness. He was a little disappointed to not have his sister here for the wedding, but he understood and knew that he would much rather have Amalia resting and getting over her sickness than out here in the cold. "That's alright, Athena! No hard feelings," he'd reply with a chuckle. He'd be sure to go say hi to his sister later.

As Athena went to sit with Tiburtius, he looked up and saw his niece Holly hopping toward them and he'd look at her with amused curiosity as she came toward them with a plant dangling from her mouth. She'd greet them with muffled words before placing it at their paws and explaining to Svetlana that it was mistletoe. He had to laugh and glanced to Svetlana with a slight grin. "This is my niece, Holly," he'd explain before he turned his gaze back down to Holly and leaned down to her to place a thankful nuzzle on her cheek. "Thank you, sweetie, that's really sweet of you." He watched her go over to sit with her mother and sibling with a chuckle.

He looked over to see Arivae heading toward them and he blinked with surprise when he saw the bundle hanging from her muzzle. She came over to place it in front of them with a cheerful congratulations. He peeked into the big leaf curiously, seeing all the little gifts and trinkets inside. "Thank you, Arivae! That's so kind of you!" he replied, his tail wagging as he gave her a big grin. He raised a brow curiously as he watched her whisper something to Svetlana before giving him a mischievous look. He looked to Svet with a curious glance and a chuckle before he let his gaze wnader back to the crowd, seeing Arivae lean into Tib. Ah, so they were still close! Even closer than he remembered by the looks of it. He was glad to see that. He was sure that Tib needed someone about as much as he needed Svetlana with all of his brothers being gone and his mothers having pups.

He would be pulled away from his thoughts by his mother's arrival, his smile matching hers as their blue gazes met. The words she whispered to him very nearly brought tears to his eyes. All he had been working for since he took over Fiori was to make it into something that his mother could be happy with and to make her proud. His first thought after asking Svetlana to marry him was wondering if his mother would be happy with his choice. Hearing her say that she was proud of him was the best wedding gift he could ever ask for. "Thank you," he replied just as softly, pressing his nose to her cheek in return. Now that his mother was here he could look around at the crowd, saying softly to Svetlana, "I guess we can get started, hm?"

He'd raise his voice so everyone could hear him, a smile lingering on his lips. "Thank you everyone for coming, for your kind words, and your gifts. It means so much to me and I'm sure it means just as much to Svetlana. Everyone here feels like a member of my family to me, related or not, so I wanted to share this moment with all of you." He'd pause with a glance toward Svetlana to let her say anything if she'd like and then would look to his mother then with a little smile. "Would you like to do the honors, Mother?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
12-20-2015, 11:06 PM
Bright Moon felt slightly uncomfortable as she saw more and more unfamiliar faces arrive. She didn't know who to talk to. Should she approach someone and introduce herself? But then, she didn't want to draw attention to herself. She'd rather just watch and see the special event that they had all gathered for. It had been so long since she'd been around for something so sweet and heartfelt, such a positive event rather than something dramatic and serious. Sitting by herself quietly, she hadn't expected anyone to approach her, and she'd simply been watching the other wolves, silver eyes flickering back and forth.

She was pleasantly surprised when Arivae came skipping over, greeting her in a friendly manner and inviting her to come and sit with another of the pack wolves. Bright smiled, noticing the pretty flower sitting behind Arivae's ear. "Hi Arivae," she greeted the friendly woman, "It's nice to see you again. That flower is a great addition." It was such a nice accessory. The older woman stood and followed Arivae toward the big brute she called Tiburtius. She didn't let it show on her face, but a nervous tension gripped her belly at the sight of the big male. Instead, she tried to keep smiling, and relaxed slightly as she saw Arivae lean into the man's leg in an affectionate manner. It was sweet to see them together, reminding Bright of a time when she'd been close to someone. Looking away then, she waited for the ceremony to begin, looking forward to seeing Leo and his mate officially joined.