Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Conversations running through my head
Rivaxorus found himself inching closer to other territories. Now that home didn't feel like home anymore. Sure his dad was still around but the absence he left was just as big as the one his mother had. Allen lived somewhere nearby, or at least used to as far as he knew. At the moment the wolves in the pack were awaiting a call of their new "leader" once Riv didn't entirely wish to follow but he would be damned if he didn't give it a try before he turned a year to flee to Fiori. Plans always changed though, he had Xephyris and his siblings with him. Life would continue on.

These caverns had a strange sense to them, the tall boys solid gray tail flicking behind him. He was taking the time to explore more and expand his information that he knew. There was a lot he had yet to learn, and if it was one thing he hated it was being ignorant. His paws feeling the cavern underneath him, smooth and cold. As he used his nose to carefully smell the place out.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-01-2015, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015, 12:13 AM by Lillianna.)
Her entire reason for being there was 'why the fuck not'. She'd been there, once, but a giant wolf - the very wolf she fought against in the siege - had been sprawled there, blocking the entrance. And so, she had never really gotten to at least... look around. She wasn't too fond of caves - but they were useful. If you knew your way around them, it was really easy to escape foes, or perhaps ambush. She relished the chance to explore undisturbed... hoped. Well, mostly alone. She wanted to be completely alone, but she was terrified Farrym would try following her on his own - so she did have a quivering ball of excited fluff on her back.

Sadly for her, her hope was unrealized when she stepped into the caverns. A flicker of motion caught her eye, and her head would jerk towrads it, frowning. She sniffed - rather quickly, deeply, immediately noticing the scent of the other wolf; gah, she was an idiot. She should have noticed the scent much sooner. Eh. She recognized the scent as Sonticus - son of Arian, if she recalled from the death match. "Hello?" she called out... voice somewhat friendly. She didn't think he'd attack, but if he did, she was on her guard regardless.

"Speech" "Language" "Farrym"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-06-2015, 11:04 PM

His nose would not betray him, but his ears as well would identify who it was. Two different colored eyes would lay themselves on the woman. She was barely an adult judging by the scent. Trying to take the lessons from Hera to heart. Rivaxorus didn't know who she was, only that she was from Abaven. Where his great uncle Allen was from - probably going back or going to try to with the change in alpha and the pack entirely. Everything just seemed to fall through the floor after his mother had died. Even his previous plans to go to Fiori were still just up in the air.

Since she had taken the time to talk, he would approach her. She was cautious, but the boy large as he was - gave no signs that he was going to attack her at all. Riv wouldn't dream of it. "Hi. You're from Abaven aren't you? My names Rivaxorus." Hopefully he wasn't just known as... Arian's son. Sometimes that really ticked him off. Either way, his white eye patch was also a dead giveaway if not his appearance. Gray ears pulling forward towards her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-06-2015, 11:44 PM
So he identified her by scent, even as he approached. Her ears flicked back - he was much, much larger than her. It seemed all her acquaintances of late were of that height, and she wasn't too fond of always being shorter. At least, not short enough she could walk under the damn wolf in front of her. "Yes, I am from Abaven," she confirmed, adding, "and you are from Sonticus." She eyed the male. "My name is Lillianna." She gaver her name due to the fact he gave hers; a second later, she added, "The ball of fluff on my back is named Farrym." Idly, she wondered what he was doing here - his home was what... in the West? That was quite literally on the opposite side of the continent from where he was currently standing - perhaps he was wandering due to the death of his mother, though. Looking for revenge, perhaps? He was not hostile towards her, which was a bit of a relief. She would not be in the mood to fight in such close quarters.

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-07-2015, 01:50 PM

The boy almost seemed unamused by her, it wasn't like he could help his size. He didn't ask to be a giant - though he was thankful enough for that. It meant he could better protect himself. Rivaxorus wouldn't get too cocky, a smaller wolf could easily dominate a larger if they were smart enough. Lilliana, it was nice to meet her non the less, and he had come here to clear his mind off his mother. Instead he was damn cursing underneath his breath. "Nice to meet you two - Sonticus doesn't exist anymore. It left as soon as my mother died." he was certain she knew of the death match. Of course now he just gave away that his mother was indeed Arian Adravendi.

"Were you trying to get some alone time in these caves?" Rivaxorus asked as he looked around. It almost felt like he returned the same attitude a wolf showed off to him. He wasn't too careful with words, he was more careful with what he did honestly. After all, he saw what words did - and actions spoke far louder than the childish things that could be used as weapons. His gray tail flicked a bit, yellow eye gleaming at the lady.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-19-2015, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 03:08 AM by Lillianna.)
Her head tilted in curiosity as he spoke. Sonticus did not exist anymore? Arian had a mate - she had seen him. What happened to Sonticus, then? Did it dissolve? she would look at the male speclatively, but would then choose not to question. No, that would not be good... the boy's mother, after all, had died. It wouldn't be good to pry, not now anyways. Perhaps at a future point, when he was not so wounded, or even angry.

He would then ask if she wanted to be alone - and while she did, yes, want to be alone... she was also curious. "That was my intention, but there is no reason to drive off fine company," she commented, a glint in her eyes, a slight smile on her maw. Curiosity - yes, it can cure even the most antisocial thoughts.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-04-2016, 09:37 AM

Ahh, he was sort of proud of himself for being right. However it seemed her wanting to be alone was broken by her sheer curiosity. Rivaxorus couldn't lie he enjoyed that spark in her eyes, it made him smile trying to hold back a laugh. He was fine company was he? He could argue differently - a bringer of bad luck. Though with his mother gone it felt like the world around him was flexing into a variety of different things. Maybe it was the push he had needed to get his own path. With his own thoughts and decisions to be made.

"A new pack called Borealis took Sonticus' place. My father is helping the alphess for now. I'll be leaving once spring comes along." he explained just in case she wished to know what happened to his old home. Rivaxorus was normally very well off with speaking with others. Yet he drew a blank for a single moment - his ears flicking in the process. He too had come to relax, and he too was not about to drive her away if she wished to talk.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 03:07 AM
Hmm, he'd give her the information anyways, and she'd nod, her expression thoughtful and contemplative. She might have to seek them out, or maybe milk Riv for more information about this new pack. She'd return his smile, amusement sparkling in her eyes as she noted the suppressed laugh. She didn't know if that was about her comment, or at her reaction to him; she didn't particularly care, either. It was as if her ability to empathize had switched off, and the calculations took the place. "Really? Who is the new alphess? And where will you go?" Definite curiosity there, too, as she seated herself on the rock below her, waiting a reply.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-10-2016, 03:29 AM

He was aware she was fishing for information. It was something others simply did - and even if he had the information she was looking for he wouldn't give it to her. Simple things like a name and where he was going though that was fine. Rivaxorus flicked his tail, humor her prince. "Marina - she is a very respectable woman.... more so then my mother was indefinitely." he sighed. He wished he could defend her, and he could in some aspects. Yet the world had other thoughts on his woman he grew in. "Fiori - I'm an adravendi and many of us are living there. My uncle is the alpha and I'm going to train there, my brother and sister are coming with me." he noted.

"My turn, what's abaven like? The alpha's name?" he grinned. As innocent as his intentions were, even if hers weren't. However it was a duty to protect and dig out information for your pack. If anything he couldn't control what choices Marina made. So it wasn't as if he could force an opinion on her. It was a strange thought.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Marina, eh? She'd not heard that name before. Eitehr way, she'd find out soon enough, and she'd deliver that information to Bass. She nodded to his words. "I never knew your mother - I was only present at the fight between her and Sin. My friend Starling trained with her, though, for a few seasons." Back when she first joined; it was on one of Starling's trips home that she had met him.

He'd give up where he was going easily - and that she understood, too. She knew of Fiori; it seemed a good pack, though she knew nothing of it. Peaceful, for certain. It didn't stir any trouble up at all, and stayed to itself. However, in return, he asked information of Abaven; it was only fair, after all. "Mercenary pack. We've fighters, healers, and combination of the two, as well as messengers that assist with trades and, well, running messages. Easier than the alpha going back and forth all the time. Alpha's name is Bass Destruction," she answered him readily enough, giving the basics of each rank, though minus the spy aspect of the messengers. Only a few within the pack really knew that, and it'd make no sense for an outsider to know of or to suspect it, nor would it make sense for her to mention it to cause outsiders to know of and suspect it.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-10-2016, 01:10 PM

That's probably why they got along, so far only Xephyris who wasn't entirely close to his mother had held a conversation against him. His view on things could have been very different from the rest - well there wasn't much hope that he and Lilliana would know each other after this conversation. Not unless something brought him to Abaven. It was true though, as an outsider he didn't need to know everything. He had shared all he knew about Borealis really.

"You're very good at your job Lillianna." he would compliment her on her information gathering. "Maybe one day we'll cross paths again - and I could call you a friend. From what my mother told me I think starling helped with my birth, so maybe I'll drop by just to meet him." he laughed a little bit. Plus perhaps if he needed help with anything Abaven would be the place to go. Rivaxorus had his mind on other things, a pack was not one unless he could learn how to better himself. Far too young for such a thing and no desire to lead wolves unless he knew them well.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-14-2016, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:40 AM by Lillianna.)
Eyes would darken suspiciously as Rivaxorus spoke again. "And just how would you know that?" Her tone held a dangerous note to it; a sharpness, a warning. He'd continue to speak, but she had tensed up, wary, mistrusting now. She'd nod irregardless to his words. "Starling is a good healer. So you were born when he was training with your mother, hmm?" Interesting. "You're pretty young, then," she observed. Less than a year old, since it was winter. That did make sense, though she thought he'd might be a yearling. Ah, well, once around 6 months or older, though, pups are nearly indistinguishable from adults.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-18-2016, 11:21 PM

Despite her hostility Rivaxorus laughed and tilted his head to the side. "I may be young and ignorant but I am not stupid. I had many teachers being an heir in my mothers pack. You're from Abaven, fishing for information is something a spy is good at. Excuse me if I'm wrong - and sorry if I have offended you by figuring it out." his tail wagged a little. "The world is run on distrust, but I believe I can pull forward if I show respect. Miss Lilliana you are amazing." he nodded his head a little. Love him or hate him it wouldn't affect his mood much. As she spoke about his age, he gave a nod of his head. "I'll be a year in the spring so I have a lot of things to learn."

"Maybe next time you'll be able to teach me something too! I probably have to go but it was a pleasure. Enjoy your alone time - you deserve it all the more." Rivaxorus would get to his paws. Turning around he headed out of the lands. It was time to return home before someone got worried about him. Someone his age shouldn't be out too late. Though he could beg to differ because of his size.

-exit Riv unless stopped.-

"Talk" "You" Think