No Wind, Nor Rain, Nor Snow

Maeva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-26-2015, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2015, 10:38 AM by Maeva.)
OOC: was copying this table for a reply, derped and posted over it so ignore this post. Gist is Maeva showed up at Yfir and howled.

Through the mist a dark-colored femme would arrive, peering at her from silver eyes.  Maeva would dip her head in greeting as the woman introduced herself as Katja Finnvi and confirmed her arrival at Yfir.  "I am seeking-" she froze as an all to familiar voice caught her attention and she turned to see her half-brother Lyndvarr.  This was where he'd travelled to?  Well… it seemed he'd found his family as he introduced Katja as his aunt.  She didn't bother to get after him about the fact that Katja had already introduced herself and she could introduce herself back just fine.

"As my half-brother stated I'm Maeva Skaldbjorn.  My son Eilan has runaway and I'm seeking to find him.  He's an earthen colored boy, with black stockings and green eyes, I don't suppose either of you have seen or heard anything?  I am willing to trade for useful information if it's required.  I'm a fighter and a decent hunter."

"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
12-21-2015, 07:20 PM
The sound of an unfamiliar howl on her borders attracted Katja's attention away from her hunt. It was a fairly unremarkable hunt so far anyway, so it was no skin off her shoulders to abandon it in favor of her duties. It did not seem to be calling for anyone specifically, which was curious.

She studied the young female as she approached - there was little familiar about her, not enough to think she'd met her before, but something tickled at the back of Katja's mind as she drew in the stranger's scent, and she tilted her head slightly as she considered. "Welcome, stranger," she said. "I am Katja Finnvi. You stand upon Yfir lands. What is it you seek here?"

Lyndvarr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-24-2015, 10:55 PM

Lyndvarr's eyes snapped open at the sound of a familiar howl. No. Way. He was on his paws in a moment as he crawled out of his store den where he was rearranging some of his stores. Swiftly he headed to the call where Katja was addressing an all to familiar face. "Maeva?! What are you doing out here?" He could only imagine what his elder half-sister wanted at Yfir's border. He glanced to Katja. "Aunt Katja, this is my half-sister Maeva Skaldbjorn. Maeva this is my aunt and Drottning, Katja Finnvi."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Maeva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-25-2015, 10:37 AM

Through the mist a dark-colored femme would arrive, peering at her from silver eyes. Maeva would dip her head in greeting as the woman introduced herself as Katja Finnvi and confirmed her arrival at Yfir. "I am seeking-" she froze as an all to familiar voice caught her attention and she turned to see her half-brother Lyndvarr. This was where he'd travelled to? Well… it seemed he'd found his family as he introduced Katja as his aunt. She didn't bother to get after him about the fact that Katja had already introduced herself and she could introduce herself back just fine.

"As my half-brother stated I'm Maeva Skaldbjorn. My son Eilan has runaway and I'm seeking to find him. He's an earthen colored boy, with black stockings and green eyes, I don't suppose either of you have seen or heard anything? I am willing to trade for useful information if it's required. I'm a fighter and a decent hunter."

"Speech"