ardent

Nngh

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2015, 09:50 PM

Shrike was on the move again. This time he was going to the Gully, searching for herbs that he could give to his brother. He had heard that there were some different herbs growing there, but when the boy arrived, well, there was a problem. A pack had moved into the gully! Shrike would mentally curse as he stood at the border, ears flicked back as he took a step back. Dammit. He would sigh softly as he looked around. Perhaps he could find herbs elsewhere? But where to look? He knew they grew all over... But what if he just brought back something that was useless? He needed someone who could help him tell what sorts of herbs they were.

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-05-2015, 06:40 PM

He groaned out loud to himself as he started to walk along the borders. Out of habit, he was patrolling, even though he had told himself he wasn't going to live here long. Just through the Winter, that was it. Warned beforehand and he was still doing something at least. Maybe it was just to keep his mind off things - the very bad depressing things that seemed to press against him right now. The male tilted his head towards the sky, before his nose caught someone's scent. Bi-colored orbs coming alert. His attention turned towards the young man who smelt of Abaven.

Rivaxorus was quick to come up to him, tail moving behind him. "Didn't think I'd see an Abaven wolf up here.... did you need something?" he was no alpha. Therefore he really didn't need to go for the whole hostility act. Plus if it seemed clear enough to him - the man was not here to harm anyone or anything. Not everyone was as evil as his mother had believed them to be.

"Talk" "You" Think

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2015, 05:45 PM

Hearing a voice behind him Shrike would turn. It was a young male, taller than even his dad! Shrike would offer a gentle, yet slightly uneasy, smile. “Oh uh... Sorry... This is your pack’s lands, right?” Shrike would turn to face the stranger completely, tipping his head. “My name is Shrike. Sorry to be a bother... Last time I checked this land was still a free one. I was looking for some herbs for my brother to possibly use... He’s a healer. My sister too! If... If it wouldn’t be too much of a bother... Could I possibly get some?” Shrike would shuffle on his paws.

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-17-2015, 01:27 PM

For a moment Rivaxorus was rather impressed with himself - did he really seem like he was the alpha here? The other wolf was older then him and even then still, Riv wasn't even a year old yet. His toes spreading into the small amount of snow as he let out a light hearted laugh. "No, these lands aren't mine. My father is actually one of the alpha's. My uncle Allen was from Abaven though." his tail wagged as he sat down so he wasn't so tall compared to the other. "My name's Rivaxorus, Riv for short. I turn a year in the spring." he nodded his head. Though it turned sad for a moment.

"Unfortunately it also means I can't invite you inside, otherwise I would - maybe I could look for the herbs and bring them to you? My sister is also a healer." his two different colored orbs moved over the other. A potential friend was always something Riv was eager to jump at. Now that an empty space was being left in his heart. He knew it would never be filled but it was still nice to have a distraction from those kinds of things.

"Talk" "You" Think