gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
12-03-2015, 02:47 PM

It was only with the help of her new friends Odysseus and Olafur, that she was able to get up and walk again. Her leg wasn't yet completely healed, it still ached to walk but she was sure that another few weeks, she'd be better then she was now. She was definitely better then she had been...and if they hadn't come around, then she was sure she'd be dead or still suffering from the wounds she had gotten that night. Now though, was another scary thing...her belly had been getting bigger, and even though she was still child like in mind, she knew what it meant. She was deathly afraid, she didn't know what she would do or how it would happen...that white man had..corrupted her. Threw her into a world of hurt and pain, and now she didn't know what to expect.

Limping into warmer lands to escape the onslaught of the blizzards further north, she panted with the effort of her slow moving. Odysseus and olafur were somewhere nearby, always keeping an eye on her. And no doubt, they had gone to make sure all was safe in the nook. She hoped they would bring something to eat too, she was hungry!

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-04-2015, 12:00 AM

It felt like he never got out of the pack lands any more unless it was to go visit his nieces and nephews. Even now, as he wandered through the snowy woods, he had only managed to get himself a short distance from Fiori. He worried over his pack too much to leave it unattended for very long. However, that was really what had brought him out here in the first place. He worried about how much food they were able to find between the hot springs and the mangroves, especially during the winter. In the warmer months it wasn't too bad because they could fish and catch lots of small prey, but today he was out looking for any signs of larger pray in the lands around his own.

His mismatched ears perked when he heard the sound of paws moving through snow, soon followed by a woman's scent. He changed his course a bit to head toward the sound, soon spotting the brown, white, and black lady. Her limp was easy to see and if he wasn't mistaken from her scent and the look of her belly she was also pretty pregnant... Curious and concerned he made his way over to her. He was sure to keep a respectful distance of course and gave her a smile as he approached her. "Hello there!" he called, hoping to get her attention so she could stop moving and he would stop in front of her. "Sorry to bother you, I just saw you limping and I wanted to make sure you were alright. Did you need any help?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
12-14-2015, 01:01 AM

"Hello there!" She startled a bit at the voice, wide eyes finding a male larger then she. Her heart pounded wildly for a moment as she stopped, subconsciously her tail tucked close to her body. She stopped where she was as the other stopped in front of her, and she felt a bit of fear rising in her chest. Looking behind her for a quick moment in uncertainty, she wondered where Odysseus was. Glancing back at the male, her ears flickered uncertainly. When he spoke though, he didn't sound mean and didn't look like he would hurt her...but then again, so had that...that shadow creature. "Umm...I-I'm okay...my friends Olafur and Odysseus helped me.." She glanced behind her again, but she didn't know where they were. Hopefully, she would be fine without them for the time being...the male seemed nice, but she was on edge.

Peering back towards the male, she couldn't help but be curious about him. Just a little, anyway. He smelled different, he didn't smell like her or Odysseus or anyone else she came across. They didn't bear the scents that rogues did...and she could faintly remember the scent of her birth pack. That question tugged at her mind, she wanted to know where he was from. "A-are you in a pack? Your scent...it kinda reminds me of...Valhalla...that was the pack I was born in."

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-15-2015, 08:54 PM

He noticed how frightened she was even just from his friendly greeting. He watched her with concern, but he was glad to hear that she had some friends looking after her. He didn't think he could have let her stay out here on her own otherwise without going against his better judgement. "Well that's good! I'm glad to hear that. I hope they're taking good care of you," he said with a smile, his tail wagging slowly behind him. He was ready to leave it at that, especially since him being here seemed to be keeping her on edge. However, she spoke again before he could turn to head back toward home. His ears perked and he blinked with surprise. Valhalla? "I am in a pack. I'm the alpha of a pack near here actually. It's called Fiori. I was never a member of Valhalla, but I know a large portion of my family was! I've heard a lot of stories about that pack." He peered at her curiously, letting himself settle down onto his haunches. "Can I ask what your name is? If you don't mind."

"Talk" "You" Think

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
12-23-2015, 10:31 PM
She nodded tentatively, her tail wagging slightly as he seemed friendly enough. She didn't get the scary vibes that her attackers had given off, no. This man seemed nicer, like Odysseus and odd little Olafur. "Yes, Odysseus and Olafur helped me! They're nice! Not like um..." She thought for a moment, brows furrowed as she tried to remember who had attacked her, but she had no names or any Description really to go off of. All she remembered were red eyes and a black figure...trailing off, she returned her attention to him.

He said he'd heard about Valhalla, and she knew that when she was a child it had lots of members, even a horse! Her head tilted a little when he told her about being the alpha of Fiori, and her eyed lit up a little. She had yet to come across a pack wolf since she had left Valhalla, no wonder he smelled so different! She would refrain from asking more about It until after she answered him. "My name is Ashelia Adravendi, my mom and dad were Leon and Ashtoreth. We're from Valhalla! Well...before it disappeared anyway. What's your name?"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-13-2016, 11:33 PM

He was absolutely stunned when she replied with her full name. An Adravendi! What were the odds! He knew his family tree was wide and reaching in Alacritia and he knew it twisted and turned all over the place till it was hard to tell exactly how he was family to some of the wolves that shared his last name, but he knew this woman was family in some way and that was enough for him. He grinned happily while she continued to explain her parents and how she lived in Valhalla when it was still in existence. It was still so hard to believe that he just happened to run into a distant member of his family like this. "Well this is certainly a surprise! I'm Leo Adravendi! Well, Aaron Leopold Adravendi-Mathis really, but I just go by Leo. It's always a pleasure to meet another Adravendi!" His tail wagged and his smile showed his genuine happiness at this surprising turn of events. "I couldn't even begin to tell you how we're related since I'm not sure how Leon and Ashtoreth were, but my mother might be able to. My mother is Epiphron Adravendi." After he paused to let her speak if she wished, an idea came to his mind. He was always looking after his family and to him blood was blood, no matter how distant. "You know, if you wanted a pack to live in there is plenty of room in Fiori. I know you have your friends looking after you, but I figured I would offer you a place to stay just in case."

"Talk" "You" Think