gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
12-04-2015, 11:39 PM

At last, after the death match that had so rudely barred him from his path to get to his children, Sin was at last nearing the borders. He'd yet to rendezvous with his mate and other family, but he had been pleased to see Enigma at the battle earlier. With a quick word to his son, he left instructions to meet elsewhere after he grabbed the kids from their overdue stay with the Titan that had helped shelter them while the siege went on. Enigma had also told him that glacier and another from the pack had aided them when hostiles showed up when he and his mother as well as Xephyris were trying to do no more then get out and seek aid. He kept the names Surreal and Creed in his mind, damning the old buzzards for threatening his family while they were just trying to mind their own business.

Upon approaching the borders, Sin stood near the edge of it, favoring his hind leg since Arian had managed to break some toes and inflict a few other wounds, but not enough to hamper him like he was sure she had tried. Quickly lifting his head with impatience, he called for Glacier, and hopefully his children were nearby to hear as well. He wanted nothing more then to see his kids, wondering how they'd been doing since they were sent here with Ana and Squirrel.

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Sins howl was a summons long over due. Well he had in part enjoyed teaching Silva he hadn't found a common ground with the others kids and was afraid that they spent more time bored and afraid for their families then anything else. Not to mention voltage was growing impatient with the children on his lands and the rule that kept his own kids from playing there. Glacier made haste to the borderline and sins form. He nodded his head to the overthrown alpha, looking him up and down and taking note of his injuries. All in all, he seemed well and prepared to take on his children. Glacier gave a soft sigh of relief, it was good to know his little refugees could find some new sense of normality with their families now. They would not be orphaned and alone, a more decided fate was now shown to them.

"Sin. It's good to see you are well. Your children have been worried for you" he said softly. It was funny to realize he still knew very little about the man before him. He knew he had overthrown threar, but also that the karma thrown back at him had been tenfold. He knew also that Silva was a good kid, sweet and eager to learn. It was compassion and a common ground that gave glacier a sense of trust towards the older man. Never in his presence had he felt that himself or his family where threatened.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
12-12-2015, 12:18 AM

It didn't take long for Glacier to appear, the large towering form of the Donostrean alpha was a welcome sight. He nearly sighed in relief when he told him the kids missed him, and he was sure they missed their mothers as well. How would Ylva's three take to being told she had passed away? Her body found not long after the siege, sick from infection no doubt. Glancing up at Glacier with a strong look and an unwavering stare, he dipped his head to the male. He'd been grateful this whole time that he had been kind enough to take in his children in their time of need, grateful more so when he heard Glacier had been there to protect his son and wife as well as another packmate from hostiles. Yes, the alpha had done plenty and more. Mixing himself into the Hellstrom's feuds and problems, no doubt. "I apologize for my overdue arrival...I needed some time to recover, and on my way here Arian decided she wanted a challenge...I do hope my children have not caused you any trouble?"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-27-2015, 12:10 PM
Very soon it would be time to say goodbye to the children on his land. It was long overdue yes, and in some ways a huge relief. But also, he would miss the little balls of life, silva especially had been bright in her personality and a pleasure to teach. It had left him wondering what it would be like to have children of his own. He felt an odd little spark of protection for the girl and hoped her life past this would be well, peaceful.

At sins mention of the challenge his expression would become more solumn. Yes, that hadn't been a good day. He knew sin wasn't the one to instigate the death match and not had he wanted sin to die, and for all these children to be homeless... but he also had considered Arin to be sweet and harmless... watching her death had not been easy. More then that, he knew nothing of the situation and couldn't judge either side. He shook his head, letting it go. It was done and could not be changed. "What are your plans now, for yourself and your children?" Perhaps a touch out of line, but could sin blame him for wanting to know their fate?