Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-05-2015, 06:31 PM

What was becoming of their home? everything was changing no matter if it was for the best or for the worst it was all crashing down upon her heart. Not only that but the well being of her husband had begun to take its toll upon her. Everything that was going on just was breaking her heart first her husband and Bass along with moving and then hearing about Alna trying to be there for Holly it was just sitting there and all this time what was she doing besides being there for her mate and children other than that wallowing in her own thoughts. Oh how she missed Abaven, missed talking to Bass her friend who first invited her to join. Even after the trip to Abaven it was only so her kids who see their uncle so what caused her to be so deathly afraid of speaking to him then. For now she would stay silent in the cave hoping that maybe Allen would find her and talk to her.

All she wanted now was to remain as quiet as she could and let her thoughts brew No time like the present not like anytime was going to be better or worse for her to think about life to come up with what was best to say to her husband. They needed each other more than ever if the change of paws was to happen over and over let alone the change of where home was going to be. Thinking back on the trip Alna had told her that she only was going back to Borealis because of them and Holly being there remembering the tear stained face of her daughter only served to bring tears to her own eyes. Gently she would whisper, "Help me Allen...".

""

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-

Allen

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2015, 06:28 PM

Allen was at a loss. He missed Abaven... But it felt like his family was trapped somewhere in the middle of things. He would breathe out a soft sigh, pressed into his mate. How he hated this feeling of helplessness they found themselves in. His daughter was doing the best she could, his son ever more distant... It broke his heart thinking that they were so unhappy here. This was hard on all of them... And it was all his fault. If Bass didn’t allow them back in Abaven... Allen wasn’t  sure what they were going to do.

But hearing Nona breaking as well, that was just what broke Allen’s heart. He would move to a sitting position, cooing softly as he wrapped his head around his mate. “Shh my Nona.” Allen would whisper, gently nuzzling against her. “Things... Things are going to be alright.” He wasn’t certain that they would be, but he couldn’t give up hope. He had to keep pushing for his beloved.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah