gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-05-2015, 10:03 PM

Seeing Gwen and Ayla had certainly brightened her days and assured her that she was in the right place, but her thirst for knowledge and her curiosity about this new land was was unquenchable and she had quickly gone back to her exploring. It had become impossible for her to carry all of the herbs and plants that were unknown to her so she had claimed a small den to store them all in and then she would venture a few hours in a random direction each day. Today's wandering had brought her to this beach. While it didn't leave much opportunity to find new plants, the tide pools and sea life trapped in them were interesting enough to hold her curiosity for a while.

She looked out a the ocean while she flexed her toes in the sand to feel the grains moving around her claws. Her green gaze dropped down to look at a tiny crab as it crawled across the ground in front of her, slowly sinking down onto her stomach and resting her head between her front paws to peer at more closely. It was several feet away from her nose so she felt no fear of it pinching her. It was always just interesting to see how a creature that was so different from herself moved.

"Talk" "You" Think

Matthias

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2015, 05:32 PM

The loneliness of being separated from the rest of his Clan was weighing upon him. He missed Klavier particularly, as well as his cousins. But he couldn’t just give up hope now. He had to become someone for his family, to do something great for them. He had to push onward, to find a new home for his Clan, a place that they could all begin to thrive once more. His mind was churning, his thoughts eating at his brain. He had to keep pressing onward... He had to!

He was padding through the sands, his ears forward, his eyes shining. Something had to give, sooner or later. His hopes, his dreams, would never leave him. He’d keep pressing on, until he noticed someone crouched down upon the sands.

She was gorgeous. Cloaked in ebony and gold in a unique yet simple style. What was she looking at, he wondered? Clearing his throat the young man would speak up, hoping that he wouldn’t startle her too much.

“Miss? Uh.. Hello!”

""

Oria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-23-2016, 01:55 AM

Oria was so fixated on the small creature ahead of her that she didn't even notice anyone approaching behind her. His voice made her ears perk with surprise and she thought to herself that Gwen wouldn't be pleased to see that she had let her defenses drop in such a way. She lifted her head and looked over her shoulder to see who it could be and her eyes landed on the most brightly colored wolf she had ever seen. Her eyes widened slightly as she took in his various shades of pink and purple with his splashes of blue thrown in for good measure. Even the most highly blessed of the wolves she knew may have one or two colors on their coats. And to have two colored eyes on top of it. She couldn't fathom what his parents had done to be blessed with such a child. The white working its way up his leg and splashed on his face caused a mild bit of concern... The gods were tricky ones. A blessing and curse all in one wolf.

She realized suddenly that she had been staring far longer than was probably accepted as a normal glance and she was quick to rise to her paws so she could turn towards him, dipping her head politely. "My apologies. Hello there, sir." Her leaf green gaze settled on his two-toned eyes once more. "I did not mean to stare like that. I just wasn't expecting someone as blessed with so many colors as you are."

"Talk" "You" Think

Matthias

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 10:15 AM

Matthias would blink, a bit surprised when the female stared at him so. It was not the first time a wolf looked at him such a way. From what his cousin had told him it was indeed a blessing to be touched with such colors. That was what he had always believed, though he didn’t know that his white, at least to this wolf, was a cause of concern. Matt had always believed himself merely blessed, and though he was not of impressive size nor strength he knew his coat made him special.

“Haha, it’s quite alright.” A good natured smile crossed onto his face as he dipped his head to her in response. “You’re not the first wolf to be surprised by them. My mother she... Was a very extraordinary wolfess herself.” His gaze would flash for a moment with sadness. It was such a shame that his birth brought her so much pain.

“I am Matthias Barnett, an heir of the Barnett Clan, though we’re not much at the moment.” He wasn’t even sure that the remainder of his family was still together. “Whom might you be, miss?”

"

Oria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-08-2016, 04:07 PM

Oria was glad to see that he wasn't put off by her odd beginning to their interaction. He seemed to have a good sense of humor, which was something she always appreciated in others. She nodded in understanding when he spoke of his mother being extraordinary as well. She had assumed as much from looking at him. His parents must have done something specifically of note to the gods to get noticed in such a way. She noticed the sadness in his gaze and she wondered where that stemmed from, but decided that was too heavy of a topic to ask about just yet. Perhaps if they were to get to know each other better it would come up if he wished it to. For now she let him continue on with introducing himself.

She was immediately interested in the fact that he was from a clan of some kind. She had never really interacted with a form of group different from her own so it was something new to her. Of course she had to introduce herself as well. Pleasantries and conversations were not typically her strong suit. "I'm Oria Gøran... I suppose you could say we are the Gøran clan as well. Everyone in my pack all carried that last name once they were of the age to do so." She let herself settle onto her haunches while she continued to gaze at him curiously. This was the first real interaction she had with anyone not from her home pack so she wasn't sure where to begin.

"Talk" "You" Think