Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
12-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Aki craved the cold north like many wolves craved summer's heat. The feeling of the bitter wind whipping against his face was comforting, and he shuddered as he felt the cold sink into his thick coat. He'd caught the scents of reindeer a good distance ago - and though the herd had long sink gone, it still brought a sense of peace to him. A slight smile painted his features as he wandered closer to the mountainside, moving with little sense of purpose. He was simply grateful to be in the northern lands once again; grateful to feel the satisfying crunch of snow beneath his paws and the serenity of the world as the snow fell once again.

He blinked the falling snow from his eyes as he trudged onward, shaking his pelt briefly to rid the fluffy white substance from his thick grey coat. Now this was living. A satisfied huff left his lips, a gentle exhalation of white smoke in the air as he moved closer to the waterfall. It was strange to see water flowing freely in the midst of winter, and he certainly would never decide to enter the waters, but resting by them didn't hurt. When he was close enough, he settled to his haunches, his crimson gaze examining the falls.

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2015, 05:57 PM

Sunniva was moving with satisfaction through the winter lands. Unlike other parts of Alacritia this seemed to be the less populated area -- though she couldn’t understand why! The biting cold was refreshing, the crisp scents of snow on the breeze inviting. She would breathe in happily, moving onward through the lands. There was only one thing missing in all of this... But Sunniva wasn’t impatient. No, she knew there would be time before long that she’d come across her kin again. They were all lurking about in Alacritia after all.

So when she came across Aki’s scent the woman would get especially excited. She would quicken her pace, seeking him out. It would not take incredibly long for her to find him, sitting in the frozen lands and seeming completely at peace. The waterfall too would draw her attention, and she would blink a time or two before she let her gaze slide back to her brother. “Long time no see~”

"Talk" "You" Think

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
12-11-2015, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015, 06:38 PM by Áki.)
There was nothing more peaceful than the day's bitter cold, and the feeling of snow against his paws. He hadn't felt quite so relaxed in awhile - not that he was a particularly uptight wolf. There was nothing as invigorating as the crisp winter air, and he inhaled sharply, following it with a content sigh.

It wasn't at all surprising that Sunniva was drawn here as well, and he expected to see her soon, as it had been some time since their last meeting. Her scent came to him first, and he didn't bother to search for her in the distance; perhaps she might try to surprise him as Sabine was so apt to. A slight smile drew on his muzzle before she got even close enough to spot him, and he turned to find her soon after. "Iltapäivällä, rakas sisko,"  he would greet her gently, his head tilting as he examined her during her approach. "How have you been?"

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 11:14 AM

Her brother’s greeting was gentle upon the ears, and Sunniva would find herself smirking ever so slightly. She would tip her head to him, her own bright gaze examining his form. “I’ve been...” She would pause, almost as if to give a moment of suspense in the air. “Well enough I should suppose. Finding some company of these Alacritians. There comes one every now and then that really captures my attention and gets the chance to occupy some of my time.” Her voice was almost a pleased purr.

“Though I’m learning, my dear brother, that if I want entertainment I must seek it. Sad as it is to say the wolves of this land are rather droll as a whole.” Sunniva would allow her smirk to spread into a wide grin. “But what of you? Have you found your source of entertainment in these lands?” She would edge closer, her voice taking on a teasing tone. “If so you know it’s only nice to share~”

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Art by:: Tealah

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Things were well here; and even better since he'd reunited with not just his sisters, but two cousins as well! The chill of winter seeping into his bones, now that he'd made a trek up north, was quite refreshing. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as she prepared her answer - he was glad she was doing well and finding wolves in these strange lands to occupy her time.

"Glad to hear it,"  he'd respond with a wide smile. "But you're right about that. Amusement must be worked for. Speaking of amusement.."  his own voice would taper off, hoping to leave her wondering for a moment longer. "You wouldn't believe it, Sunni, but I spent a night with a King,"  Áki spoke quietly, as though sharing a big secret with her, though he found himself laughing heartily soon after. He had as much reason to tell her about it as he did to keep it a secret - but sharing was far more entertaining, and he had never been big on keeping secrets. There was no need to, especially not with his sister. He showed me into his home, told me all about the wolves he ruled. Didn't have a mate though, like I thought most Kings would. Maybe I can introduce you to him." He was merely jesting with her, as one friend might to another, and he moved to pad closer to the surface of the frozen lake.