gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-06-2015, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:34 PM by Lillianna.)

She was tree climbing. So what? She had been wanting to return to try tree climbing again ever since that discussion with Katja; it was just so... interesting. The Yfir alpha was truly one who was knowledgeable and to be respected, and the girl had thought back to that conversation many times. Of course, that conversation happened in a time when it wasn't so frigid and cold. She was not ready for it - but at least it wasn't snowing so hard. It was actually calm, with only a slightly biting wind, and even then most of the time it was just... flat. Not that the red girl was complaining, of course. Not at all.

A giggle caught her attention, and her head snapped up through the branches from her perch she was balancing so precariously on. A face hung from above, one she was familiar with: Farrym's. The kitten had seen the trees, how they interlaced, and immediately squealed and darted up them; even the cold was forgotten as he did so. "Farrym, be careful!" she called out to him as she scrambled up behind him, claws digging into the bark, and tail flagging out behind her for grip and balance respectively.

"Speech" "Italian" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-06-2015, 03:25 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Hárekr couldn't help himself. He just couldn't stay in one spot for long and the lure of exploration of the Northern territories drew him out of his den and into the chilly winter morning. Strolling along with no destination in mind it wasn't long before the man came upon an interesting site. Before him lay a mass of gnarled trees that inter-twined and wove in and out as the knotted towards the sky. How interesting….

Háre moved his way around the trees, weaving between them, rubbing his pelt and scent on them before his curiosity to go higher got the better of him. Paws reached out as he leapt onto a thick, low branch. Carefully he began to pick his way up and through the trees. A girlish giggle caught his attention and he turned to see a young woman climbing the trees. He watched the woman for a moment, eyes drifting to the small, hairy thing that was with her. He licked his lips. Was it edible?

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-06-2015, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:34 PM by Lillianna.)

She was busy chasing Farrym up the trees - okay, not really chasing; she was too unsteady and wary of the branches... and a bit terrified over how high she was getting - when Farrym froze and squeaked. "'Nother woof!" Lillianna froze, head tilting. "Hmm?" she questioned, ears flickering back as she turned her head. "Woof!" It only took a moment to spot the male - thankfully, the black on him stood out out against the snow quite well. He seemed to watch carefully, and so the woman would try to back down the trees.

Farrym had other plans - he jumped from the tree straight onto Lillianna's head... and knocked her off balance. A yelp leaving her mouth just as she slipped, the girl tumbled down the branches, crashing into the snow not far from Harekr. It effectively covered Lillianna, at least, until she popped out of the snow. "Damnit!" the girl cursed, shaking herself. "Farrym, where are you?" she growled, glancing at the male who was undoubtedly watching as she began pawing through the snow for the kitten.

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-18-2015, 08:35 PM

Hárekr continued to watch the pair when the kitten spotted him and slowly the young woman would turn to stare at him as well and he would smile back. "Hello there…." She seemed wary of him and was climbing back down the trees when the kitten shifted and threw the girl off balance sending her crashing down through the trees. Háre let out a laugh as he watched her fall in the snow. Quickly he shifted his paws and scrambled down the trees landing in the snow. "Now, now, what is all this fuss…. I didn't mean to startle you miss… oh dear, now where did that odd little creature of yours go…" His bi-colored gaze shifted around, hunting for the curious little beastie.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-20-2015, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:33 PM by Lillianna.)

Shaking herself more, she let her ears fall in embarrassment as laughter reached her ears, but she couldn't help the sheepish grin that appeared on her face as she glanced at the older male as he approached. As he did so, she caught a distinct scent - Yfir. So, this man was a warrior of the northern pack, hmm? Somehow, she doubted he was a healer sort. "You're fine," she would murmur, curiosity alight in her gaze; she had met Katja here, once upon a time, and now a Yfir warrior - this seemed to be a hot spot, hmm? Well, cold spot.

His question would make her frown, the fear beginning to push up through her even as she spun around, concern furrowing her brow. "He's a cat - a feline creature and I have absolutely no clue." How she was remaining calm, she was not certain at all... though her widened eyes and darting glance spoke to a turmoil of emotions that remained mostly hidden underneath that calm exterior.

It would take moments, moments where Lillianna would feel the fear and panic beginning to press against her when movement caught her eyes - and a squeak... coming from between Harekr's paws. Tiny paws, oh so minuscule, would flail out of the snow and attempt to clamp around Harekr's right paw, claws sliding out slightly to increase the grip the kitten wanted to achieve.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-24-2015, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2015, 08:28 AM by Hárekr.)

Hárekr continued to gaze at the woman, his stance loose and relaxed though his inner would alert and keen to her body language.  He wasn't interested in picking a fight but it never hurt to be aware.  A cat?  Ahhhh cats… yes he had heard of those.  Boo… they were predators.  He was not overly fond of the task of other predatory animals.  Something about the flavor of the meat was always off.  Oh well.  "I can help you look.  Cat!  Cat thing!  Where are you cat creature?"  He was about to start rutting around in the snow when a squeak came from between his paws. "Aha!  Cat!" The small claws stung but would not do much damage as Hárekr attempted to seize the creatures scruff with the intent of carrying him over to the strange woman and dropping the tiny thing on the woman's back.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-24-2015, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:33 PM by Lillianna.)

Cat thing. Cat creature. Lillianna couldn't help but be amused by it, and couldn't help but be relieved when the tiny paws appeared. The dual-toned male would succeed, picking up the kitten. Lillianna would breathe a sigh of relief as Farrym was dropped on her back, and her head would twist around. "Are you alright?" she murmured to him, worried just a teeny bit. She'd get a disgruntled mrrrf as an answer, and she'd snort. Turning back to Harekr, she dipped her head. "Thank you. My name is Lillianna. May I have the pleasure of knowing yours?"

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-01-2016, 02:40 PM

They were a curious site to be sure and Hárekr couldn't but wonder why there were so many wolves that went traveling with little animals. The girl introduced herself as Lillianna and Hárekr smiled. "Just Lilliana? My name is Hárekr Kaltharsis! You can just call me Háre though. Tell me, why is it you have this cat creature? What is its purpose?" With a spring he leapt back into the trees, balancing easily on some lower, broader branches before he turned his attention back to the girl.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-01-2016, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:33 PM by Lillianna.)

"Just Lillianna?" The words echoed through her mind, and she would nod simply, a sigh huffing from her lips. "Yes. I have no last name, unlike the majority of this land," she would answer, a note of sadness - disappointment, maybe - echoing in her voice. "It is nice to meet you, Hárekr." A smile would quirk her lips at the question - it was amusing, the way he worded it... and being asked such a question to begin with. A soft laugh would leave the girl. "I found him as a kitten, abandoned. I decided - kind of a spur-of-the-moment type of deal - to keep him and raise him. As for purpose? To keep company, perhaps. He's certainly an amusing little creature," she murmured, a smirk appearing on her jaw. Amusing indeed.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-09-2016, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 02:55 PM by Hárekr.)

Hárekr laughed as Lillie answered him.  What was wrong with this place?  He liked Alacritia certainly but to run into two women who bore no surname was strange indeed.  Was there no pride in their heritage?  If so then no pride in themselves?  What better way to break from an ill-fated surname than to declare one of your own?  To break that tie.  He turned his attention from the kitten to Lillianna herself. "It is funny to me, you are the second woman I have met with no surname.  I assisted the first in picking something suitable.  Perhaps I could help you as well?  Or do you only intend to have one name?  There are some of my kin whose surnames derive from their parents.  Arnor Leifson.  He is son of Leif, so his surname is Leifson but his sons shall be Arnorson."  Hárekr wriggled farther up the tree he was in, eyes gazing at the clouds a moment before returning to Lillie.  What had ever happened to dear Arnor?

"Speech"  

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-09-2016, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:33 PM by Lillianna.)

Confusion would flash through her eyes at the laughter. What was amusing? She suspected she'd find out in a moment, though, and she was not wrong as Harekr went on to explain. Wait, two? Two without surnames? Who else has - had - no surname? And to have her own surname? That would be... well, kinda nice. So many people gave her odd looks when she introduced herself with a single name. "I would like that. To have a surname of my own." She would nod at his words, head tilting. That was an interesting way, and she noted that it was through the male, through the father. "That would be an option," she replied slowly, "but I have no knowledge of my parents." She did wish she did, but her mother had left her with the elderly couple who raised her until their death, and her father she had no knowledge of whatsoever. Still, she did rather like this stranger.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2016, 08:22 PM
Hárekr let his mind drift, leafing casually through words and possibilities as Lillianna spoke and stated the reason she bore no last name. She did not know of her parents. "Ahh… I am sorry for your circumstances. Could you tell me a bit about yourself? If you are to pick a surname it should be one suited to you. It can be as simple as something from favorite seasons, colors to something that you feel defines you like honor, love, perhaps tenacity in battle?" The male shimmed down the tree and landed with a plop in the snow. "Do you have a duty that you enjoy performing for your pack? Perhaps you can draw off of that."

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-19-2016, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:33 PM by Lillianna.)

Lillianna would tip her head to the side as she contemplated his words, thinking of ways to describe herself. It made sense - perfect sense, to her. "My favorite season would be autumn," she'd answer. And honor - honor is something that is dear to me," she murmured. She grinned somewhat at the battle part. She wasn't the best in fighting, but she was definitely learning. She paused at duties in her pack... and she hesitated, for a moment, before speaking. "I do investigation work for my pack, and tend to know of pack relations and whatnot. Allies, enemies, and I keep an eye out in case something happens or statuses change without us being aware." There, that sounded safe to say. Wary she was, though, and attempting to be cautious.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2016, 08:46 PM
Hárekr mulled over her answers for awhile, eyes searching the sky as he let the words tumble around in his head. "I speak several languages and I have travelled nearly everywhere. In my two native languages the season of autumn could be "Otoño" or "Høst". But I new a young man named Karif, his name meaning born in autumn and Akiko, autumn child. They are perhaps not meant as surnames but why limit yourself?" He chuckled. There was that and the fact that as he'd stated before in his homeland most were named for their parents. His father was a revolutionary that broke from tradition after dark deeds befell him from his father. "I think you may find the best luck with honor, there is a fine word. It can be spoken as "Ære" or "Balansere". Or you can tweak it just a touch, turn it into Honora or Honoria. I also met a fine queen by the name of Shardea, meaning "honor brings a crowd" for indeed it was her honor and nobility that earned her the rule over her brother." She was a fine woman indeed, shame she did not think much of him and drove him off her packlands. "You must keep a lot of knowledge in that pretty little head of yours hm? Knowledge in my words could be "Conocimiento" or "Kunnskap". Gyan is another possibility or if you'd like something a little loftier how about "Veda", eternal knowledge?" He grinned at her. "Are the gears turning?"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-25-2016, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:32 PM by Lillianna.)

It would take only moments for words to tumble from the man - and Lillianna would listen wholeheartedly. Otoño... no, it was a pretty name but it did not resonate very well. Same with Karif and Akiko, though beautiful, they didn't... fit. Honor, though. She wasn't sure on the first name, it sounded a bit odd... but Balansere. That she liked, and it was obvious. He'd continue on, thankfully, Shardea? No, although that sounded like a fine story - perhaps she'd ask him for it. Hm, knowledge was an interesting word, and she liked it, though those names didn't work - wait, Veda. She liked that. A lot. As much as Balansere. He would pause then, and grin at her, and she'd return it just a tad late. "Yes, they are," she'd answer honestly with a slight laugh. "I do like Balansere, and Veda," she would muse aloud, a hum coming from her throat as she contemplated. After a few moments, she'd glance back down at Hárekr. "What are other words of honor, integrity?" she'd ask softly.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-25-2016, 01:33 PM
It would be mere moments before the words started spilling from the dual-toned wolf's mouth, and Lillianna would listen vividly to the names presented to her. Otoño... no, and same with Høst, Karif, and Akiko. While they were all beautiful names, they simply didn't... fit to her. He mentioned finding luck with honor - and she'd listen closely, ars prickign as far as they could go, her head tilting slightly. Something - she was not sure what - would light up in her eyes at Balansere. She liked that; it fit, it was... right. Hárekr would continue speaking, though, and she'd still listen, though most names were also smilarly thought about and discarded - until Veda. That same spark of light would enter her eyes. She als liked that, and its meaning. "I like Balansere, and Veda," she would answer softly. "What - what are other names, with honor, integrity, in them?" she would ask.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-21-2016, 05:18 PM

Hárekr watched the girl mull over the names. Hmmm… nothing seemed to quite suit her tastes however and Hárekr's brow furrowed. A tricky customer, hm? He sat back thoughtfully. Háre knew snippets of numerous languages but honor was not a word frequently brought up in regular conversation. He thought of old Angvarr, now that was a man who talked ceaselessly of oaths and honor and of a time when wolves were more than wolves. A world traveler and renowned trader it seemed to Hárekr, at least when he was young, that old man Angvarr knew everything.

Hárekr sifted through his mind and memory, seeming almost to slip into deep meditation as he picked through the words of his old friend, through the strange and exotic languages that seemed so foreign and strange to him but no less beautiful.

"I'm afraid in the tongues I'm more familiar with the words will all sound quite similar. Honor is Ehre in German and is similar to Ære. Integrity in Spanish is Integridad and Intégrité in French. They have a similiar sound. However, I have touched many other languages thanks to my friend Angvarr but it has been awhile. Let me see. I don't know many ways to say integrity. There is Sláine and Akhandata but that's all I know. Honor is an easier word, Angvarr would go on and on about it, what it meant to the men he traded with."

Hárker shifted and grinned softly. He missed his old friends and couldn't help but wonder how they were now. Was Angvarr even still alive? "Meiyo is used by an elusive group of small islanders far, far to the east. Sharaf by a desert tribe Angvarr once lived among for a time. He also dated a woman from a jungle pack and I believe the word was… Aadar. Yes, that's it Aadar. Let me see… ah! Heshima! Also Kaajenan. Languages used by a few different packs across the sea that Angvarr also traded with on occasion. He never did tell me how he got all the way over there. Am I closer to the mark this time?"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
04-01-2016, 10:27 PM

Lillianna watched as Hárekr mused on her response, and he seemed to sink into memories, sifting through them as he was able to. It was fascinating to watch, really. Only a few moments passed before he started speaking, and she listened quietly. So many languages, so many words! Were there truly that many? French, Spanish, what were the names of the other languages? It was so interesting; she wanted to learn them all! And the stories... the travelling; that appealed so much to her as well. She nodded slowly to his words, and when he finished with a soft question, she grinned in response. "Yes, though you were close with the other two as well. The name Aadar..." she trailed off, before sifting back through his words. Oh? Travelling across the sea. Flicking her gaze back to him, she wagged her tail briefly. "A bit off topic, but I know how he crossed the sea if he did it in the East. The islands, to the east. There are islands all the way. Some of them are pretty far apart, but even then it takes only a short swim out to see the black shape on the horizon. Then you swim to it. It's easier said than done, and you have to make certain you only swim during certain times, and when fully rested, and you have to be extremely strong and have good endurance because you don't get water during the swim. A lot of the time, though, there's water on the islands, and prey. But it's pretty simple, once you get used to it. It's a long journey, though. Very long.

"But, uh, back on topic - the name Aadar." Humming to herself, she contemplated it. "It fits. That might very well be my choice, though I have a lot to think about - including how to get it so I learn those languages you speak of. You've done me a great service, and for that I thank you - if you ever need assistance with anything, you have mine." It was not much, but it was the best she could provide.