gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
12-07-2015, 03:00 PM

He still wasn't used to having half of his eyesight, nose shuffling about in the snow. Quelt longed for himself to return to Abaven, but he knew it would end sorely. His heart was shattered as it was. He wanted to see his kids, he wanted to go crying to Bass on how his life had ended so badly. He was sorry for leaving, he was sorry for having ill intentions when he first joined. The male whimpered a little before blinking his eyes. The right eye clouded over, covered in a thick scar. Now everyone to him was a snake in disguise. Not even the heavens could probably save him now.

Black tail flicked back and forth as he raised his head. Ears listening to the sounds about. He honestly was hoping someone he knew would stumble upon him. That was just wishful thinking though. They could always hate him for leaving for a third time. Then he would just end up feeling more bad for himself. Time would continue on as it would. And he would be stuck with the painful memory of his mate betraying him. With her two new mates at her side.

Speech,

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
12-07-2015, 03:41 PM

Chaos had... heard some talk. Heard the ghouly stories about the forest just over the pack's borders. Heard about the rotting corpses that wandered around there. Heard about the Wailing Woman who haunted it, and the Demon Bear and the Poisonous Porcupine and the Zombie Skunk. Anyone else might have thought his mom's taste in bedtime stories was a tad morbid, but Chaos ate the stories up with an equally morbid fascination. The Zombie Skunk ATE SQUIRREL HEADS.

At almost six months old, he'd decided on impulse that he was way past old enough to go see the forest for himself and see all the crazy things that lived there! His dad must have been really brave to go out and fight the Poisonous Porcupine and string it up in a tree. He was going to do it too! And he'd pull out the Zombie Skunk's tail!

Determined, the gangly boy set out, despite the fact that his adult teeth had just started to grow in, so while he had one fang that was nearly down past his chin again his other fang was just barely poking out past his lip. He didn't have time to wait for his teeth to grow back in! He had ghoulies to vanquish.

Of course once he reached the dark, misty forest he found himself really regretting not having asked Rhys along. Rhys would have been a great adventuring companion but he hadn't wanted to risk dragging Rhyme along and having the Poisonous Porcupine poison him and have their mom be mad at him. It wasn't as much fun to adventure alone, and it made him a little jumpy.

A form appeared through an eddy of fog ahead of him, facing away from him. Chaos froze in an attempt to be stealthy. Oh my gosh. It was the Demon Bear! He didn't stop to wonder why the Demon Bear wasn't... well... bear sized... in fact it was smaller than Angelus was! But he'd never seen an actual bear, and the fog made everything look so much bigger and scarier that it seemed entirely plausible to the boy. Keeping dark body low to the ground, he crept forward with his mismatched eyes wide and fixed on the target, waiting for the chance to strike. What would Rhys think if he dragged home a Demon Bear?!

"Speech"

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
12-07-2015, 04:06 PM

Quelt's eye became more alert once he smelt another nearby. His head would turn so that he could see the pup. The pup nearly blent in with the ground, if it weren't for his lighter markings the only thing Quelt would have been able to identify him by was his scent. Then it hit him, the boy belonged to imperium. His solid black tail flicked - he was unsure how to handle this situation. He loved children but the thought of Imperium brought Abaven to mind. Along with his two kids that he seemed to have totally abandoned. Not like he could go back to them any time soon.

"It's dangerous to walk around these woods alone kid." Quelt said as he lowered his stance. Making sure his left eye kept a lock on his form, he was going to have to get used to his depth perception being gone as well. It would put a hinder on his fighting skills - if he wasn't already so beaten from all the so called dog fights he was forced into.

Speech,

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-10-2016, 10:14 AM
The danger made him thrill with excitement as he moved stealthy step by step closer, but then the Demon Bear turned his eyes to catch him and spoke. Chaos squeaked in an undignified manner and jumped back, but quickly slammed his eyes shut. Demon Bears could hypnotize you with their gaze! You couldn't look in their eyes! Or wait, was that the Killer Raccoon? Just to be safe, he kept his eyes shut tightly, dark fur bristling along his back and neck. In the uncertain, murky light of the forest his coat wouldn't reflect as it usually did, instead appearing to be a perfectly ordinary ebony pelt - there was no mistaking the oddity of his teeth though, and he was quick to bare those teeth as he wrinkled his muzzle in a silent snarl despite the decidedly mismatched nature of his still-growing fangs. "I'm not a kid!" he declared hotly in return to the Demon Bear's words. "I'm big enough to take care of mythelf! I'm not thcared of no Demon Bearth!"

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write