ardent

Singing soft grunge just to soak up the noise.

Demonetta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-08-2015, 07:35 AM

DEMONETTA ZEPHYR DAENERYS SANGUIUM !

mary prays the rosary for my broken mind
( I SAID DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT )

Demonetta is unpredictable, her emotions under lock and key, her true self is stored away in the caverns of her broken mind and she has become heinous and fatal. She will eat you up and then spit you back out, she has nothing to fret nor the chaos in these lands will make her spine quiver. She does not seek love, no not at this point, many companionship but that's about it. She's open for all types of role plays, but she will stray away from outrageous conflict and overloading affection. So, throw anything at her, I'm sure she'll be ready..

Grimmjow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-08-2015, 01:07 PM
-shoves Grimm at- They both might get along :P
Please take note that Grimmjow is unpredictable and impulsive in his actions and has a tendency to be hostile at times.

[Image: 8tXLX5S.png]

Demonetta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Key word in there hah -might-
Well I'd throw up a thread for them but sadly I have to finish my project that's due tomorrow which won't take me long, minimum 30 minutes at the most. So if you would like to start it then I should be able to make a quick reply back <3

Grimmjow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-08-2015, 01:22 PM
I would love to start, but it'll have to wait till I get back. I have to go fetch my cousin off the bus stop so that'll take a nice 30 minutes or so sadly xD Any particular place you want it though? Grimm's been hanging out in the North and East though he's not opposed to travel.
Please take note that Grimmjow is unpredictable and impulsive in his actions and has a tendency to be hostile at times.

[Image: 8tXLX5S.png]

Demonetta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-08-2015, 02:35 PM
I don't have a particular spot hun, anywhere is fine (: and that's alright, i just found out my grandpa has to have open heart surgery so i'll prolly be on and off.

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-13-2015, 03:16 PM
Xephyris needs to meet someone new! What do you think? I can start a thread if you're up for it!

Demonetta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-13-2015, 11:15 PM
Sure thing I'm all for it Hun! <3 ^^ just toss me the link when ur finished. (I gotta get her in the groove of things anyways lol)