Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-08-2015, 05:46 PM

A father to be! He could barely connect the thoughts with his own future. Somehow, he had never really imagined himself with little ones, not until recently certainly. The two litters after his own had always been the young ones to look after and raise. But now that his own heirs where a reality, he wanted to speak to one of their Relicus. He wanted to talk to them about the Elements, about their lineage and naming ceremonies. He wanted to ensure that at least one of them would be on the same page as the Alpha.

Of course, there where also less cherry thoughts to be had. He wanted to talk to someone about Voltage, about how to tell his dear, sweet, litter mate this news. He didn't want it to be a blow to Voltage, he wanted it to be bright and sweet news. For possibly the first time in the Titan's life, he did not know how to go about breaking the news to his Voltage.
He made his way up to the cliff that the Relicus wolves loved the most, hoping to catch one of them there.

"Speech"

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-08-2015, 05:57 PM

This was one of the first days in a long while that Solaris felt like he could breathe easily. All of his chats with his family and then his run in with Viridian had been the final push he needed to convince himself that yes, he really could survive without Selini at his side. He didn't like it in the slightest and he still felt a bit like he was drowning if he thought of her too much, but for now he could rest upon the cliff side and bask comfortably in the sunlight. He had to be sure to go back down into the caves once the moon appeared though. It just made him too sad to be in the moonlight.

The sound of paw steps coming up the path to the cliff made his ears perk and he turned his head to look back over his shoulder to see who it could be. Soon enough his older brother's blue-hued form came up over the hill into view and he would smile. "Glacier! This is a surprise," he commented as he pulled himself up from laying on his side so that he could sit up on his haunches. His tail brushed against the ground and his orange gaze followed Glacier till he was beside him. "What brings you up here, hm? Not too often I get visitors up here unless Astrea comes up while the sun is still setting." It left a bitter taste in his mouth to leave Selini off that list, but it was a hard fact that he was going to have to make himself accept.

Speak Thought Others

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-08-2015, 06:21 PM

It the bright hours of sunlight, he wasn't at all surprised to see that it was Solaris who's form would greet him on the cliff top. Solaris's words had the Titan chuckling softly, as he took a seat beside the brighly lit boy “You must miss me and Anais then, we like to come up here as well” he explained, his expression warming into a smile at the mention of his little huntress. “In fact, I was looking for you... in regards to Anais” he struggled to keep his expression the same and failed miserably. His entire face lit up into a brilliant smile, too alive and energetic to be the staple joy Glacier often showed his siblings.

“She's pregnant brother, Anais is pregnant!” he voice rose in delight and he beamed at the boy beside “I want to talk to you about the Elementas line, about our heritage, and ask if you would do me the honor of a naming ceremony, of helping us discover their elements and guide us in picking their names” he said warmly.

"Speech"

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-08-2015, 07:14 PM

Solaris chuckled softly when he mentioned that he and Anais came up here as well on occasion. "You're right, I must miss you two up here." He looked at Glacier curiously as his expression suddenly grew very excited at the mention of coming to talked to him about something involving Anais. He was going to ask what it was, but Glacier burst out with the information on his own accord. Solaris blinked with surprise, but a wide, happy smile quickly broke across his face as well. "That's amazing, Glacier! Congratulations!"

When his older brother went on to explain more of why he had sought him out he finally understood exactly why Glacier had come up to the cliff side in particular. He loved his family's connection to the elements and universe around him and took great pride in the position in the pack that he and his triplets carried. When Glacier mentioned going over their heritage and a naming ceremony Solaris felt incredibly privileged to do that for him. "Of course, Glacier, I would be honored."

Speak Thought Others

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Solaris shared his enthusiasm and thr titan fell silent for a moment. Thr warm smile curving his lips easily told all his silence was a peaceful one. He let his gaze drift to the view off the cliff top and the softly dancing waves below. The view reminded him of thr other reason he had sought out one of his siblings and his expression grew more troubled. He hated to think that the ocean would forever more be a reminder of what they had lost. "There's another reason I sought you out Solaris."he said gently, "I was hoping you could offer me some advice" it was a vary rare occasion that he asked advice of any sibling other then voltage. Always the two of then had protected their family and kept their worries between themselves. "The arrival of children should always be something that is met with wonder and joy. But right now... I simply do not know how to break the news to voltage without it being a reminder of what he has lost" he explained softly, his voice losing its animation as it fell in notes of sorrow. Eyes, solemn and lost, would find their way to the familiar and warm tones of Solaris's gaze. Through glscier didn't truly think an answer could be found. Truly, he longed to be capable of bringing illume back to then.

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-10-2015, 09:54 PM

His joy in the situation would waver as he quietly watched Glacier's expression shift and grow more and more troubled. Solaris' own expression grew more concerned while his ears perked forward curiously to listen to Glacier's words. "I'm happy to offer any advice I can," he'd offer even though he wondered what he could possibly tell his older brother that he wouldn't already know himself. Solaris had never really imagined himself as a source of information. Astrea had always been the more thoughtful one of the three and Glacier, along with Volt, had been the ones that he had always looked up to. It felt strange to have the shoe on the other foot.

However, as he began to explain, realization would cross Sol's face and a small frown would settle on his lips. That was quite the rocky problem indeed. He hummed thoughtfully, considering it carefully. "I wish there was a clear cut answer to give you, but I'm not entirely sure there is... But, I think the more important thing to focus on is that Voltage, despite everything that has happened, just wants what's best for his siblings. He'll be happy for you no matter how you tell him, I'm sure of it. I don't know if there is a way to entirely avoid bringing up that hurt..." He sighed and frowned again. "You know him better than any of us do. You'll know when it's the right time to bring it up... Who knows, maybe this is what he needs. A big family event to take his mind off of things for a moment. At least we can hope so, right?" He gave Glacier a sad smile, hoping he was at least the smallest bit helpful. He wasn't the best at advice, but he tried. He was much more the patient listener than the advice giver.

Speak Thought Others

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-10-2015, 10:21 PM
The titan wouldn't realize how much he needed to hear those words until they where spoken. It was the first time glacier had ever twisted up a worry so badly in his mind that he didn't know how to approach his beloved brother with the good and the bad. There was nothing but truth in Solaris's statement - how much family meant to voltage, that no matter he couldn't help but love the news even if it hurt him also. There was just too much lately that was new to him. He was to familiar with the relationship his brother and himself had always had. With their dependant upon each other and the way they always made everything right. That this terribly tragidy had struck and nothing he said had helped voltage... that in itself had been a blow. It had undermined his confidence, his ability to talk to voltage. It had left him with doubts now and in this important moment. But... Solaris was right, and glacier wouldn't keep his news from his litter mate any longer.

The titan lowered his head, resting against Solaris forehead in a pose similar to one he often made with voltage. "Thank you brother. Your words mean a lot to me, and your right of course" he said softly, pulling back and allowing a sad smile to transform his features. "I will tell him, and when they are born you will reside over them, and they will be a true part of this family and that in itself will mean that everything will be alright. Because to us, family is everything" he said softly, the words more for himself then his brother.

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-11-2015, 10:03 PM

Glacier surprised him by lowering his head till his forehead was touching his. Solaris wouldn't move away, but he would blink with surprise for a moment. A smile came to his face though as Glacier spoke and he'd relax into the affection. Each day that he spent without Selini at his side and instead spent that time with his other siblings, he begun to realize the loneliness and sadness he had been feeling had a cure and it was right in front of him this whole time. Nothing would quite fill that bond that he and his twin had, but his many siblings were a pretty close second.

Even as Glacier lifted his face from his own Solaris would watch him with a similarly sad smile on his lips. He was glad that his words could give his older brother a little comfort- no matter how small. He nodded in agreement, softly commenting, "Family is everything... Astrea told me once that we were all part of the same cloth. She was talking about the three of us, the celestial triplets, but I think that all of us, all of the Elementas, are part of the same cloth. We each represent a piece of our world. We all depend on one another much like the clouds depend on the wind to move them and the plants depend on the sun to grow..." He paused, his gaze drifting out toward the waves below. "I think that's the hardest part about all of this, everything that's happened... We lost a piece of our world." His ears fell back against his head and his gaze fell down to look at his paws. "We've lost several pieces of our world..."

Speak Thought Others