Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-13-2015, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 11:20 AM by Rœkia T.)
So I've got muse for Rœkia, my little poison mistress and con woman and so I'm just posting this here for those of you that like to cause your characters occasional misery.  She's had a rough life and likes to spread her own misery to others and is available for poisoning plots and general manipulation/conning.  Note the poisoning doesn't have to be to the death, she'll do it for the joy of making others sick and watching their bodies react.  So whether you want to just give your healers a work out or write some hurt/comfort or even pick off a few chars just let me know!

You can pick the poison as well there's a list of side-effects of healing herbs as well as poisons in the Herb Guide. I'll be adding a few more such as Foxglove to a list here. If you have something in mind feel free to throw it at me!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-14-2015, 10:26 PM
Mmm, what if she ran into a lost Finch and drove her even further from home, or maybe even took her for awhile? She is two now but still so shy, I just need a breaking point for her to really fight to get stronger. So either Roe can get her more lost, or maybe poison her and leave her for dead? I dunno, just an idea!

My focus needs more focus.

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-17-2015, 09:24 PM
Ooooo sure!! And I could see her doing both, promising to lead Finch home but taking her farther away then eventually getting bored and poisoning and ditching her. Would you want to start a thread for them or would you like me to?

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-17-2015, 09:27 PM
I can toss one up and skype it to you as soon as I can!

My focus needs more focus.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Tag!