gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
12-13-2015, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2016, 02:16 AM by Esarosa.)
Ready for new plots! Who wants to join me?! Alright, let's get straight to the point!

Esarosa | 3 years | Argead | Chaotic Good | Single (but complicated!) | Heterosexual

Now that she's settled in Argead, she needs to meet more of her pack mates and get to know them all. She really enjoys hunting and exploring, and she needs buddies for both! I am also interested in having her meet some of these new gypsy wolves, so if you have one that you'd like to toss at her that would be cool! Even better if they show her how to start collecting trinkets, or introduce her mind-altering herbs, or anything like that. Plus she's a bit naive so if you want to rip her off a little, go for it! No need for any love interests though, she's in a complicated situation as it is.

Xephyris | 3 years | Fiori | Lawful Evil | Single (SO ready to mingle | Heterosexual

Well, he joined a pack - he is now in Fiori! He needs to get familiar with his pack, willing to thread with anyone from Fiori. He's found a lady of interest, but he's not fully committed yet, so he's still willing to meet other girls, and would definitely go for a fling if the opportunity arose.

Bright Moon | 4 years | Fiori | Neutral Good | Single (not looking) | Asexual

Needs someone to collect herbs with(she's not very knowledgeable yet)! Willing to meet others outside the pack, and could use some more interaction within the pack. Would like to do some pack hunts, and just get to know the wolves better. She can be shy, particularly with men, but definitely wants friends. She's great with pups, LOVES them! Any babies need adopting??

Ehrgeiz | 4 years | Loner | Neutral Evil | Single (always looking) | Bisexual

He's a big jerk. So he's definitely up for making enemies, which he has been pretty good at so far. Besides that, he's also up for potentially making friends/finding a partner in crime, if you can tolerate his crap. Love interests probably aren't an option, considering he's a jerk, but he would get along better with another man than a woman right now.

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
12-13-2015, 11:12 PM
so i'm thinking about bringing colette back, she'll be twoish now and is rather young and impressionable. Would be interesting to see what happens if she met Xephyr? Also think you should throw him at bacchus
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
12-13-2015, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 11:54 PM by Ashelia.)
oh oh oh Ashelia x Xephyris thread! :D she's three but she's naive and she's not dark aligned but i'm pretty sure Xeph could raise her up to be a waifu XD I guess we could see what happens? :o she's having a pup right now from Sin >.>; but uhm yeah we could thread them if you wanna XD

ALSO
Ashe isn't sure what do with her kid..or won't know (still got a couple weeks till i can play him) but maybe there's the potential that bright moon might have the chance to adopt/take care of him? I'm not sure where Ashe will end up or where she'll go, but if she goes to fiori then Bright moon could help her or...something i dunno I:

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
12-13-2015, 11:59 PM
Yes, yes and yes you guys!!!

He would love to meet both your girls. Colette and Ashe! With Ashelia, Xephyris should actually be going with Riv to Fiori soon, so you know, that might just all work out! Mhm! And it's perfect too, since Xeph knows Sin of course, and that'll be his baby so yea!

And yes to Bacchus as well!!!

So, who would like to start? I can start some threads too!

Valefor

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Weeellll, Ashe just met Leo so there's the possibility she might join from there...especially because she's related to him XD and right now she has a birth thread in redbud nook, so I can liquid time to before or after the baby was born c:

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-14-2015, 12:22 AM
i can start a colette thread when i reactivate her, do you wanna start a xeph thread in the eastish for bacc?

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-14-2015, 12:31 AM
Awesome! Okay I will get started on a thread for Bacchus asap!!

Diana

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2015, 06:21 PM
Bright Moon should definitely meet shy Diana here!

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-20-2015, 12:45 AM
Bright would love to meet the little one! I'll have to get her meeting the whole family!

Diana

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2015, 03:13 AM
Great! Would you like to start it or would you like me to?

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
12-20-2015, 09:31 PM
I'll start the thread! Feeling full of muse!

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
02-16-2016, 02:30 AM
*bump!* ready for some new things, throw your characters at me!