gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-13-2015, 10:38 PM

A sigh passed his lips as he settled down onto his stomach just outside of the den he shared with his wife, letting his paws rest on his front paws. It was still a chilly winter day, but the sun was out so he wanted to take advantage and decided to lay out in the sun for a while. For the moment at least things around the pack were peaceful. Athena and Amalia's pups were born, Ara and Novel had returned, and things had been settled with his nieces and nephews until Spring. At this particular moment in time nothing exciting was happening that he knew of and he honestly didn't know what to do with himself.

He chuckled softly to himself at the thought and he let his eyes close while he enjoyed the sunlight. It seemed like so much of the last couple of weeks had involved pups or children in some shape or form. Seeing Athena's pups had made children be on his brain a lot recently and the thought of starting a family with Svetlana brought a smile to his lips. He loved children so it only made sense for him to look forward to having his own. He knew it might be a little while before that would be a possibility, but he didn't mind dreaming of it and having that step of their lives to look forward to.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-14-2015, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 09:15 PM by Svetlana.)
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

She hadn’t talked to Leo about it yet, loosing her nerve the night before. Instead, in secret, she had discussed it with Epiphron, Leo’s mother, as well as Korrin. She felt guilty that Leo was one of the later ones to know yet, at the same time, it felt like the right thing to do. She wasn’t sure how he was going to take to being a father of a second litter in such a short amount of time. Not that she thought he’d think anything bad of them... No... She was sure he’d love their little ones as much as he did her.

Feeling her heart leap to her chest Svetlana would rise from where she rested in the den. The cold made her worry about the little lives inside her. Would the wait until spring to be born? How far along was she? Svet would shiver slightly, pressing her nose out of the den where she saw Leo curled up in the sun. She would come up beside him, pressing her body into his own.

“Hello Leo...” Svetlana would whisper into his ear, giving it a quick lick. “I’ve got something to tell you.” Pushing herself to say it now, before she lost her nerve again, she'd wait for him to speak. She wanted to make sure without any doubt that he was listening.

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-15-2015, 08:31 PM

Leo's ears would twitch at the sound of movement and he'd blink his eyes open, lifting his head just in time to see his wife coming over to lay next to him. He hummed happily when she pressed into him, still a little drowsy as he brought his eyes over to hers. Another happy hum left him when she licked his ear and he would lean toward her to place a kiss on her cheek. It wasn't really till then that he noticed the anxiousness in her expression and that would wake him up a bit more.

Curiosity and a bit of worry painted his expression while he momentarily tried to decide what could possibly be causing her such anxiety. The truth of the situation never occurred to him in all of his guessing. "What is it, Svet? What's going on?" He had noticed something different in her behavior the last few days, but he hadn't been able to put a paw on it. With all of his alpha duties keeping him busy he really hadn't had a chance to dwell on it. He nuzzled Svetlana's cheek encouragingly, giving her his full attention while he continued to wonder what could possibly be bothering her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-23-2015, 06:53 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Svetlana would shift a little bit as Leo spoke softly. What was going on? Well, it wasn’t so much that something was going on in the pack... But rather it was something going on with her. With them. The femme would keep her gaze adverted for a long moment, before Leo would nudge her cheek encouragingly. The femme would breathe in, taking a moment to calm herself before she looked at Leo with her bright blue hues.

“Leo I’m... I’m pregnant!” Her voice was excited, yet, at the same time, nervous. She wanted Leo to be excited too, but would he be? Would he be nervous at becoming the father of another litter, specifically one that he would raise himself? Svetlana knew that they had briefly touched on it prior, but now that it was becoming a reality, a very, very real reality, she wasn’t sure what she was going to do.

Would she be a good mother? Surely Leo would be a good father. That brought up another question... How would Amalia and Athena’s children view hers and Leo’s? Would they be told, eventually, that they were siblings? There were so many questions for the future, for the future of their little ones, that Svetlana wanted to ask. To make sure of. She would press into Leo, waiting for his response.

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-29-2015, 11:32 PM

Leo waited patiently for a response as she took a breath and brought her eyes up to meet his. The words that finally left her mouth were so unexpected that it seemed like his brain didn't understand that she had actually spoken. Slowly, he'd grasped what she had said and as his shocked mind gathered what this entailed his eyes grew wide and he opened and closed his mouth several times, unable to actually form the words that he was wanting to say. "You... Y-you're..." he stuttered with disbelief.

As the initial shock and disbelief began to pass, a large, over joyed smile spread across his face and his tail started thumping against the ground behind him. "You're pregnant?!" he finally was able to get out with a giddy laugh. This was exactly the moment he had just been dreaming of- with the exception that he had assumed it would be further into their future. All he felt now was excitement however as he showered Svetlana's face, ears, and upper neck in kisses. "Svet, we're going to be parents!" he said happily, his voice a quiet, excited whisper. Just saying that out loud made it feel so much more real.

His thoughts were going a mile a minute and were running all over the place. It wasn't till then that the smallest twinge of nervousness hit him. He had always wanted to be a father, but he really hadn't considered the possibility fully. They would have tiny lives depending on them. He was so very excited at the prospect, but nervous at the same time. He just wanted to do a good job as a father. But, when his eyes met Svetlana's, all he could do was smile. They would figure it out together. This did make him wonder if maybe he should consider advancing his plans for the pack's structure a little more quickly than he had planned... He wasn't sure he wanted to have his children coming into the pack as it stood right now.

"Talk" "You" Think