gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-14-2015, 10:40 PM
Yawn. What was he doing here? It was a fascinating place, the frost clinging to the trees, and the sound of rushing water in the background. Still, he didn't have much of a purpose right now, and he wasn't sure where his path was leading. His ambitions had been crushed with the fall of Hellstrom, and he just hadn't found anything solid since that time. But perhaps, if he was lucky, this journey to the east would offer something new. He'd decided to take to exploring for a bit, before he would meet again with Rivaxorus to settle himself for the winter. At least he knew what he was doing with himself throughout the cold season. But after that... there was a world of opportunity, and he would take it.

Xephyris took a deep breath of the frigid air, shaking out his coat so that it puffed out to ward off the cold. Trotting toward the sound of the falls, he figured he might as well see the sights and get to know these lands. He'd never been to the east before, so despite his restless mind, he at least had something to fill his time rather than anxiously waiting around for the season to change. He reached the steep slope where the river cascaded down the mountainside. He set his paws at the edge of the pool where the falls ended. He could feel the light mist dampening his pelt slightly, but he knew his thick fur would not be penetrated by the moisture. Feeling at ease with the roar of falling water, he sat down, staring ahead and allowing himself to relax slightly, a rare luxury for the young male.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
12-17-2015, 12:21 PM
set before he finds Absinthe

He'd walk away from Firori again, this time with less intention of returning but now it was more of a possibility than before he'd returned the first time. He'd seen Athena, and that had done something to him, as he knew it would. Bacchus still wanted to hold tightly to his loyalty to family after being splashed with cold water so to say he'd be jostled into realizing. He knew he couldn't linger in Fiori, but now he was much more open to returning and checking on his mothers.

Slowly he'd shift his mindset back to his search for Absinthe as his massive paws carried him through the snow of the old Destruction lands. There was a pair of tracks he was half following, wondering to himself if he might attain any information out of said individual. He could tell this was not Abby, but maybe they'd seen her. He'd find himself approaching the falls that gave the land its name. The wolf he'd been tracking sitting peacefully at its base. With his features blank Bacchus would approach, "Do you have a moment for a stranger to ask some questions?" He'd ask rather politely as he came to stop an acceptable distance away.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
12-20-2015, 09:51 PM
Having let his guard down for a few moments, Xephyris was caught off guard by the approach of a stranger. His ears tilted backward as he heard the voice speak suddenly; his body froze and he caught his breath, preventing himself from jumping or exclaiming from startle. However, the hackles along his entire spine rose, an indication that he'd been surprised and was slightly unnerved. Normally he did not allow himself to be caught unaware of his surroundings. He rose to his paws and turned to face the stranger. He looked the massive brute up and down, examining his features. He was a formidable wolf, and Xephyris narrowed his silver eyes as he wondered what the man wanted.

At least the towering wolf did not appear hostile. He'd stopped an appropriate distance from Xeph, leaving his personal space untouched. He perked his ears, nodding his head once in response to the man's simple query. "I suppose," he answered simply, a man of few words. His tone was a deep, rumbling monotone, somewhat guarded, but not unwilling to answer. He didn't have anywhere to be, no duties to fulfill. He had no reason to deny the stranger. So, he waited quietly to hear this man's request, wondering what on earth a stranger would possibly want to ask him about.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-01-2016, 07:07 PM
The stranger's attention was attainted easily, though it was obvious that Bacchus had possessed the upper hand. He meant the other no ill will for the moment and would retain his polite disposition as his red gaze watched the other pull himself from the ground. The other wolf was curious about Bacchus, as he could see the curiosity within his serious gaze. "I suppose," was the answer he received, which was plenty as Bacc only had more questions to glean answers for. "I'm looking for someone, I hoped you might have seen her. A girl of about my age, but a bit smaller. You'd know if you've seen her coat, it's almost completely purple with a white splash on her face." At least Abby was memorable, if anyone had seen her they would be sure to remember her brilliant coat.

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
01-04-2016, 01:56 AM
Xephyris listened patiently, realizing that the man was actually trying to find someone. He said it'd be obvious if he'd seen her, and went on to describe the woman he spoke of. A purple coat with a splash of white on the face? Xephyris was certain that he'd never seen anyone like this, though even if he had, he'd be cautious about giving out such information so freely. He didn't know this man, nor his intentions. The best manipulators were always calm and charming on the outside. "A purple coat with with white on the face.. certainly unforgettable," he replied vaguely in a calm, low murmur, then would add a question of his own, "Who is she to you?"

The smaller male's cold silver gaze would meet with the other man's cruel looking red eyes. For Xeph, there was no rush, no reason to get to the point immediately. Perhaps this man was in more of a hurry, which would be expected should he be missing this woman. However, Xephyris wanted to know why this woman was not to be found. Had she run away? Was this seemingly calm man really a tyrant? In a way, Xephyris was interested in learning more about this man and the woman he was seeking, while he himself remained guarded, protective of information he didn't have about someone he didn't know.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Bacchus' gaze would harden at the man's response, he could ascertain nothing from what was said. He could have seen Absinthe or not, and if he had it sounded like he was most definitely hiding it. The slate man was equally as loathe to freely give out his information, but he was patient enough. There was always the option of beating what he wanted out of the wolf, but he'd play his little game for now. His frustration would be shown in the flick of his tail, but he'd answer. "My sister. We've been travelling, and a while back we got separated." While it wasn't anywhere close to a full story it was the majority of the truth. The Armada would with hold anything else as he awaited another response, hoping this man would finish wasting time and just say if she'd been here or not.

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
01-17-2016, 08:45 PM
The edge of Xeph's lips would curve up on one side, the slightest of grins forming as he spotted the annoyance in the other man's flick of a tail. The brute's red gaze had hardened slightly, clearly frustrated by the lack of information offered. Actually, the witholding of information. He perked toward the man as he spoke again, saying that she was his sister, that they'd been travelling and become separated. "Your sister?" he repeated in the form of a question, quirking a brow. By the description this man had given of the woman he sought, it seemed unlikely that they were siblings. Smaller than himself, purple, about the same age. Xeph narrowed his eyes.

"Never heard mention of a brother," he said dismissively before moving on, though he'd not heard mention of anything, "Who are you, anyways? Surely if your sister was seeking you since you've been separated, you'd have found each other by now?" He looked the big brute up and down. Why was he so interested in finding this woman? He couldn't help but to toy with this a little while longer. After all, the winter had been long and dreary, so little action, he couldn't pass up this opportunity to be annoying and draw this out longer than it needed to be. And if it led him to a fight, then so be it, he didn't mind seeing blood shed upon the snowy ground.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-20-2016, 06:37 PM
While it wasn't really a well known fact Absinthe had been adopted by his mothers. They were brother and sister if not by blood. She wouldn't have specifically with held the information from others, this man seemed to not trust his words, and would even go on to say she'd never mentioned a brother. Obvious surprise would be shown in Bacc's features, mostly from the fact that he wouldn't have to deal with this particular wolf any longer. "That's for me to know, and you to wonder about." He'd offer as the other asked who he was anyway. "Who ever you know, it must not be her. She would have said something about me." And in the end, if this man really did know or had seen Absinthe, Bacchus was sure he didn't want to see her after that anyway. With little more interest in the infuriating wolf Bacchus would back up a few steps before turning off in a 45 degree angle. Didn't want the monster sneaking up behind him.

-exit bacc?-

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
01-24-2016, 01:50 AM
Xeph narrowed his eyes and wrinkled up his muzzle, offering an irritable flash of fangs. Clearly this man was catching onto his mind games and was offering some attitude in return. It appeared that he would be wondering who this strange man was - the ruby-eyed man offered no information about himself. Xeph couldn't blame him, for he would speak nothing of himself either, but he was still annoyed. How did this guy expect to get anything out of him if he wouldn't even introduce himself? Even if he did have information, he certainly wouldn't give it to someone like this. He rolled his eyes as the man said his 'sister' would have said something about him. Sure buddy, this purple lady is your sister and she would have talked all about you, he thought contemptuously, snorting blatantly.

And then the black and gray brute would turn to leave, clearly wanting nothing more to do with this. Xephyris watched him go, turning away when the other was about to get out of sight, facing the waterfall he'd been interested in before he'd been interrupted. He placed himself within the spray of the mist, tucking himself into a comfortable seated position, looking to the falling water and letting himself get lost in the turbulent sound once more. A deep sigh of relaxation escaped him, letting the momentary aggravation flow out of him, and once more he was at peace.

-exit Xephyris-