Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
12-19-2015, 08:36 PM
The young brute limped through the forest. His icy blue colored optics looked throughout the plains as thunder rolled throughout the clouds. He was alone and he didn't know where he was. With a broken leg, things couldn't get worse until now. Rain poured down onto the young wolf as he whimpered and shivered from the cold of the rain. He was hungry and missed his siblings, his eyes showing no life now it would seem.

A tree happened to come into view. Walking inside, he would lie down and shiver from the cold. Whimpering he didnt know if he was ever going to get home and pain and the cold continued to get to the child as he closed his eyes and wrapped into a ball; wondering what his next move would be.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2015, 09:03 PM

Away from Borealis he fled, away from his children, from Marina, and the chaos that remained there. He felt his heart clenching tighter and tighter with every step he took. He knew that Rivaxorus planned to leave him to go to Fiori come spring. His siblings would likely follow, save for Holly, who might even be adopted into Allen’s family. Cypress felt himself coming undone. He would breathe out a hard, heavy sigh. Why did things have to be so difficult?

A scent, almost hidden by the rain, would intrude his nose. Had the scent been that of an adult the brute probably would have paid it little mind. But the scent was not that of an adult, but rather that of a child. Cypress would pause, turning his head in the general direction of the youth. What was one so young doing out here alone? Cypress could not find it in his heart to ignore a child, so innocent, so pure, to be left out here alone. So, with ears perked forward curiously the brute would go to investigate.

What he found was a child in the hollow of a tree. He was definitely alone, and appeared to be injured. Ears would flick back with uncertainty. There was no way he would be able to treat a wound this severe... Or really any wound for that matter. He would give a soft whine, daring to reach out and nudge the child’s shoulder.

“Hey...” He hoped that he didn’t startle the little one. That was definitely the last thing he wanted.

""

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
12-20-2015, 07:48 PM
The young brute would feel the pain of the broken limb. He wanted to be with his family and back to his pack, and the young one wished that he would be happy once again. However, his thoughts would soon fade when the sound of footsteps happened to be heard and he saw the other wolf before him. He appeared to be apart of a pack due to their faint scents lingering in his coat.

"H...Hello..." Sheerrun would speak as he went to stand, but his limb caused him much pain and he yelped from his leg. He would then lie down and sigh, thinking about his family.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2015, 02:53 PM

Cypress would watch the youngster as he greeted him, and rather than continue to lay there, mindful of his broken limb, the wolf would try to rise. Cypress would flick his ears back, giving a soft whine. The poor thing. The young one would yelp from the pain of his leg before laying down and giving a sigh. Cypress would feel his heart go out to the younger wolf. He would carefully sit down beside the other, tilting his head to the side. What was he going to do with this poor, young wolf?

“You’re a long way from home, aren’t you lad?” The male would say gently. “I’m Cypress, young one. What’s your name?” He figured he should at least get to know that much, and perhaps call for the younger wolf’s parents if they were anywhere nearby. That and a healer... If there was one in the area advanced enough to deal with a broken limb.

“Do you have any idea where your family might be?”

""

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
12-21-2015, 04:10 PM
Sheerrun wished that he could walk without having the broken limb. The pain was excruciating to the young wolf, and with the rain pouring down he wouldn't even be able to find the scent of his family. That was soon when he was asked where he might know where his family was located, and his name. A lot of wolves had feared his father, and it worried him deeply that this wolf might decide to kill him rather than help him once he found out his father's name, and a small whimper escaped him in shear worry.

"My name is Sheerrun Hellstrom, sir," he would say, closing his eyes, waiting for his death to come. He was not evil and sadistic like his father was, and was much kinder and had better ways than that of his family. The tri-colored pup would manage to stand up, wincing despite the pain that he was feeling and limped over, meeting Cypress' eyes, "I'm not like my father...I care about my family deeply despite their ways, but I would not follow what they preach," he would explain, his lifeless limb being held up so he didn't press down upon it.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2015, 04:32 PM

Cypress would listen to the youngster, watch his movements carefully. He seemed afraid, especially after mentioning his name. Hellstrom. The name of the pack that Sin had ruled... The name that evil man bore that took his wife away from him. But Cypress would not strike down a child. No, he was not cruel and evil. He would not place the sins of the father upon the child, and thus he would not attack Sheerrun. Besides that... Truth be told... It was hard to believe this child was the son of Sin.

“Peace child, I will not harm you.” He felt bad that the young one had rose yet again, carefully holding up the broken limb so he would not put pressure upon it. The man would close his eyes, debating. If he called for Sin... There would certainly be problems, that much was for certain. Yet he couldn’t just ignore this young wolf’s need for help either.

“Listen kid, Sheerrun...” The man would open his eyes again. “Why don’t I look for a healer for you? I know you’re going to need one for that leg of yours and well... Healing isn’t my forte.” He would feel a pang in his heart. It had been Arian’s.

“I’d have to be a monster indeed to ignore an injured pup.” Even an older pup like the one before him.

""

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
12-21-2015, 04:43 PM
Sheerrun would not his cranium in reply to the man. He seemed to be rather kind and helpful than those of his family, but, he did love his father despite his cruel intentions. The bonding that he had with his father when he was younger made the boy happy, but, he was more happy to have him as a father than have his mother around, which he was rather sad to say the least. His blue eyes shimmered and focused on Cypress.

"I would appreciate that, Sir..." He would speak, lying down and placing his head upon his paws. He had heard about the fight between his father and the man's mate, and it saddened him to hear that this man's mate was killed by his own father's paws. He would close his eyes, resting, despite the pain that coursed throughout his leg right now.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2015, 04:51 PM

Cypress would give a small nod, watching as the youth would lay back down again. Finding help was not going to be easy, but Cypress was determined to not let this little one go on with his injury the way it was. He would gently nudge the boy, speaking in a soft tone once more. “Just hang in there lad. Help is on the way. I’ll return before you know it.” With that said Cypress would slowly exit the tree. His mind was being racked, searching for whom might have a skilled enough healer to treat this child’s wound. Abaven... Abaven seemed the logical choice to go seek help. That or Fiori. Was Amalia skilled enough to treat this? He would hesitate before setting off. He had to check somewhere, no matter what.

--Exit Cypress--

""