Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-01-2016, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 08:41 AM by Karabela.)
Navigation - Rustling Thicket

Karabela was back on patrol.  Today she chose to be slow and thorough, taking her time to explore Abaven's newest territory.  The grasses stretched above her, the noon son barely filtering through the grasses and the air was alive with singing spring birds.  She grinned.  Wow… it was hard to believe she was 2 now!  An official adult.  The young woman paused, gazing up at the lazy clouds that were hanging in the sky and her thoughts drifted once again to her mother.  There wasn't a day Dægmar wasn't in her thoughts…

Raba pushed away the sorrow that was hanging in her heart and threatening to nest itself in her mind.  She needed to focus.  Back on the move she continued on, listening to the breeze ruffle gently through the grasses in a springtime melody.

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
01-01-2016, 10:47 PM

Patrolling he was as well. It was easy to get swallowed into his own thoughts and walk in a daze. Especially with spring upon the lands, he found himself admiring the blooming flowers and aromatic smells. He hadn't ever seen the thicket in its spring state, and to be honest it looked like a completely different territory. The atmosphere was calming, relaxing and easing the troubles from his mind. Not that he had anything to stress about, though when he thought about it, many hidden worries popped into his head.

Amongst the floral smells he caught a familiar scent, one of a pack-mate. When he analysed the scent he realised it belonged to the female who had helped him hunt a badger in a duo hunt. She seemed to be alone, and he took a liking to her boisterous personality. "Karabela!" he greeted with a smile after approaching the taller woman, his chestnut tail wagging. "How have you been?"

"SPEAK"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-01-2016, 11:31 PM
She was two, and she was not happy about it.

Well, she was. And she wasn't. At the same time. She didn't like this heat thing, no, not at all, but she treasured and valued the thought of finally being a full adult. While there was not much limited with her due to her age, it was nevertheless a gratifying feeling to be free from the chains of being a child.

Of course, with that comes responsibility - she wished to discuss with Bass the possibility of her perhaps becoming a higher rank, working with the messengers more... okay, really, becoming the head messenger. It would please her to do so, and she wished to prevail and succeed.

Voices, movement. They would catch her attention and cause her ears to prick, eyes straining through the grasses in an attempt to find the source. It would not take long; she was faily close. Raba - the new adult would grin at the thought of the other. She truly did like Raba. It was, however, not the source of the sound,. That was a male she had seen only from a distance before, and she'd study him curiously. It was clear that... Tinaro, was it? knew Raba.

"Hello?" Lillianna greeted hesitantly, cautiously. Were they in the middle of the conversation, not wishing to be disturbed? If that was the case, she'd take her leave, but she would enjoy interaction.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-09-2016, 08:40 PM

Birds of all kinds were chirping above her and for a moment Karabela debated about trying to catch one. She could use a snack but little birds might not be worth the energy it would take to expend to catch the little critters. Raba paused to re-scent a border. She kept on moving, trying to focus more on her surroundings than her own thoughts when she caught a familiar scent. Karabela turned as he spoke. "Hey there Tinaro! I've been doing well, how about yourself?" She was glad to see that he seemed to be in good health and she wondered how his training was going. "You on patrol to?" Before she could ask more questions she caught the strong scent of Lilliana who created the duo cautiously. Ahh… heat scent. Raba frowned slightly. She'd turned two just recently but had been lucky enough not to have experienced her first heat. She was not looking forward to it.

"Hey there Lillie. What's up? You off to deliver some messages?"

""

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
01-10-2016, 01:43 AM

She greeted him in a cheerful manner, and he was pleased to hear that she was doing well. "I guess I can say the same about myself," he answered with a smile, responding to her following inquiry about patrolling with a nod. Momentarily, he curiously turned his head towards the source of the advancing steps. A familiar russet female approached them, seeming uncertain with her greeting. Inspecting her features, he could recall seeing her at meetings; was Lillianna her name? Darn. He had hoped to have met everyone in the pack by now. "Hello," he greeted with a wag of his tail, not wanting to use her name in case he had confused it with someone else's. At least now was the perfect opportunity to introduce himself. "I don't think we've met yet. I'm Tinaro."

"SPEAK"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 01:50 AM
Raba would be the first to greet her, and quite warmly at that, and the messenger chuckled. "Nah, I wish. I'd have more to do, then. I was actually coming to patrol, and then after that head out of Abaven for a bit of exploring." Raba would understand; after all, it was exploring that caused the two to meet up in the West anyhow. The other male would then speak, and she'd nod to him in greeting, at much more ease now that she was reassured she did not interrupt a conversation. Tinaro, eh? "Lillianna," she returned the greeting, a smile on her features. "Nice to finally meet you!" She had scented this male in particular since she had joined; he had been in at least as long as she had, if not longer. Probably longer. It was nice to meet a long-time standing member.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2016, 08:45 AM

"Good to hear!" Raba answered Tinaro, pleased to hear that he was doing well. If they split up they could cover more ground but it was nice to have company for once on a patrol. Karabela had gotten used to life alone. It was strange to have company but it was also pleasant and having others to talk to was an excellent distraction. She was getting the hang of pack life, slowly but surely.

Lillie seemed a bit bored, having no messages to deliver and instead planning to do a bit of exploring. Her ears perked at the word 'explore'. If there was one thing that gave her solace it was exploring the world around her and breathing in the natural wonders. Even when life had her down she found it hard to wallow in her internal struggles with site of nature's grand mystery before her. "That sounds like fun Lillie! Say, how about we finish up the patrol here and then we can go exploring together. Was there anywhere in particular you were planning to go?"

Karabela weaved her way through more grasses. She still had one stretch left on her patrol. "I'm almost at the end of my circuit just got to reach the patch of lilac and I'll be finished." In the breeze she could almost smell the strong-smelling, yet sweet flowers. She had to admit, she rather liked spring.

""

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
01-11-2016, 02:58 AM

Oh, so the russet female was a messenger. He hadn't ever met a canine of that craft.  Well, perhaps he had though forgot to ask what rank they held. Nevertheless, he wondered what it was like to carry messages between packs, and if there was more to the field than just that. It sounded quite interesting, and if he had known about it earlier, he might have tried it out at the coming of age. Then again, he wasn't built for speed, and as much as he would try to be lithe and agile, he would always find his love in fighting.

So her name really was Lillianna. He shouldn't have doubted himself in the first place. Exchanging a small smile and a dip of his head, he turned his attention to the taller female. It seemed like they were both exploring, and though that wasn't what he had planned for the day, he was willing to join them. After all, he hadn't had a good romp around Abaven in a while. "Sounds like a good plan," he agreed with a nod, following Karabela as she weaved through the grass. She actually followed a mental track when patrolling? Wow, that made his own patrolling look careless. "Oh, you don't mind me joining?" Just in case the two females wanted to spend time with each other...and so he wouldn't feel awkward.

"SPEAK"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-17-2016, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 04:54 PM by Lillianna.)
Raba would be the first to greet her, and quite warmly at that, and the messenger chuckled. It was clear that Raba was interested immediately - and Lillie grinned, nodding to the girl. "Definitely. And no place in particular, actually. Why don't you choose?" she suggested. Truth be told, she was just going to wander until she saw a place she hadn't thoroughly explored, and then explore it, only nodding her response to Raba's explanation on where her route ended. She'd follow the warrior with Tinaro, who shortly asked to join. She'd glance at Raba for a brief second, before looking at Tinaro. "I don't see why not, Tin - can I call you that? - it'd be fun to have another exploring partner," she answered cheerfully.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-22-2016, 11:42 PM

Karabela grinned at Tinaro.
"Of course you can come! Sorry if I wasn't clear. The more the merrier. Now as for where to explore…" Raba pondered the options. There were so many good possibilites but she wasn't sure how far the others would want to travel. While she thought Raba continued on her circuit. She was almost done… there!

Spying the knotted oak that signaled the end of her trail she pranced up to it with a grin on her face and tagged the tree.
"There, I'm done. How about we head next door to Firefly Lake? It should be closer to evening by the time we get there and I've heard some pretty cool stories. We could take turns choosing a place to, I'm up for whatever!"

""

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
01-23-2016, 10:27 PM

They both assured him that he was invited to join them, which he would. He couldn't help but to blush as Lillianna called him Tin. The nickname sounded so foreign to his ears, for it hadn't been used since his brother was still around in Abaven. "Sure," he answered with a small smile, returning his attention to the taller woman who had almost completed her circuit. She decided that Firefly Lake would be their next destination, which he didn't mind. "I don't think I've been that way before," he stated, sending a brief glance to the russet female. Searching through his memories, he couldn't recall such a lake off the top of his head, though that was partially because he rarely ventured outside of Abaven. It would still be worth the visit, anyway.

"SPEAK"

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Raba nodded at Tinaro's words. "I'm not sure if I've been out that way either." She chuckled to herself. Honestly she'd been so many ways from so many directions she was surprised she still knew which way was north. "If we stay late we may be able to catch some fireflies." Karabela stretched a bit and decided that she'd take the lead on this little excursion, at least to get the ball rolling. "C'mon! Daylights a'wasting!"

-exit-

I've started a new thread if you guys are interested Here

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
02-27-2016, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 04:55 PM by Lillianna.)
Raba would be the first to greet her, and quite warmly at that, and the messenger chuckled. Lillie listened quietly, perking up at the idea of Firefly Lake. And, apparently the two of them hadn't been tehre before. "Ohh, it's gorgeous there," she said happily, grinning at the two. "Both of you will like it, though it's bound to be a tiny bit flooded right now." It was an excellent choice, even if the lake was flooded and uh, a bit soggy. Maybe fireflies would come out, with the sky clears the the fireflies skimming over the lake... it's a great view. Smiling, she would follow Raba with little hesitation, perfectly relaxed and okay with the other girl taking charge.

-exit-

"Speech" "Farrym"