Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-01-2016, 08:03 PM

She was good and lost now, the girl had at some point built up the confidence to leave what little family she had left behind and venture out into the world… bad move or at least as far as she was concerned. Time had slipped away from her and but she had somehow managed to survive on her own. She was unaware of the blooming that had taken place, not so much in who she was but how she looked. She moved with a grace her awkward yearling limbs hadn’t allowed.  Though still tiny it now all seemed to fit together in a neat delicate package.

She was right now, hopping from root to root. Allowing slender branches to brush harmlessly across her form as she played among the willows; she would lose if her paws got wet. It felt like a life time ago she had played like this.

speech

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-01-2016, 08:59 PM

Bacchus hadn't made it very far from Fiori, while before he could have easily gone where ever he pleased but now that he'd seen his mother more recently... He had barely gone past the boundaries of the eastern lands. Why was he so attached now, after he'd been through so much he couldn't even truly turn away from his parents. He just.. loved them too much to fully let go. To Tiburtius that had been the selfish route, to let them think he had died and never return. Maybe he'd never know what might have happened if he'd never gone back that day.

The giant of a wolf would subdue those thoughts as he walked through the soggy lands. His normally brilliant white leg and silvery ones too, were covered in mud from where he splashed as he walked. Likely he wouldn't be clean again until the heat of the summer dried the earth once more. He'd make no fuss of it as he walked, his attention lingering nowhere for long. At least until his red eyes landed on the girl. She was about his age, and flaunting a heat scent that he could not ignore. Easily she'd grasp his attention with her porcelain doll appearance. For a long moment he would stand and watch her, quite transfixed on her movements.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-02-2016, 02:16 AM

Luck didn’t notice him at first, she was too caught up in her little game of the floor is lava, small giggles bubbling from her lips as she rocked on her toes, tail flagging out behind her as she sought to keep her balance. She had just steadied herself as the wind turned her way and a strange scent washed over her. The initial reaction was a shiver running down her whole body, not from cold but some instinct that had awakened within her with the turning of spring, something as of yet unexplored.

Then she froze, slowly turning cyan gaze upon the intruder as she drew in the full sight of him she squeaked in surprise and lost her balance. She sputtered and splashed rather ungracefully as she jumped to her paws, now completely drenched and covered in mud up to her underbelly. She was briefly obscured by the draping branches and for a moment wondered if she had simply imagined the male. Slowly she pushed her face through the soft foliage, upon seeing him again she let out another startled squeak and pulled back into hiding.

Luck panted heavily, trying to get her breath back while her mind ran off at light speed. “I- I’m sorry.” She finally managed, soft sweet notes coming from behind her curtain of new growth. “You- you startled me.” Her voice wavered slightly and she flinched, strangers still made her nervous.

speech

[Image: BNLxEGJ.png]

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-02-2016, 02:11 PM

His gaze wouldn't leave her, but as the wind picked up from behind him he knew that he'd be seen. Still he made no effort of moving or withdrawing from sight, at this point he was only waiting for her to notice his presence. His lips would turn up in amusement as her eyes finally fell upon him she'd startle. Her little form was thrown down into the wet and the mud. Perking his ears and an eyebrow he would tread just a little closer, finding her face suddenly peeking from behind the willow branches. His grin would widen as she made her retreat once again and he'd move closer. “I- I’m sorry.” Obviously not very confident. Bacchus would attempt to silently walk around behind her, sure to startle her again when she realized he had legs too. “You- you startled me.” "Did I?" he'd ask as her tiny frame came into his sights once more.
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-02-2016, 04:38 PM

She was unaware of his movements; you’d think someone as big as he was would be easy to track if only by sound alone but frankly Luck was too busy being flustered to focus on anything other than herself at that very moment. But when he spoke again Luck was taken completely by surprise again. With a squealing gasp she jumped and whirled around, fur bristling in sudden fear. “Please don’t do that.” The plea tumbled unbidden from her lips before she could stop it.

More than a little irked and still trying to reign in her stampeding heart Luck settled upon her haunches and kept a careful eye on the silver titan while she took a few moments to groom her still fluffed up fur. She was unsure how exactly to proceed and finally settled on the idea that an introduction would a good idea… or at least not a horrible one. “I’m uh… I’m Luck. Luck Destruction.”

speech

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-03-2016, 07:57 PM

He was stealthy for his size, either that or she really was incredibly distracted. Being so nervous you'd think such a little thing would focus more. To his utter amusement though, she didn't. Again she'd be filled with a fretful emotion and he'd grin widely at her flustered nature. The plea was almost a demand, she didn't stutter when she said it and her little confidence was realized in that moment. He'd grin widely, nodding his head slightly. "I'll try not to." He'd make no promises, she was just too jumpy for her own good. He'd continue to observe her, she was flighty but she made no move to get away from him in earnest. He must not have been the big scary being he thought he'd become. Maybe she should have run, but really he was glad for her... stupidity? Ignorance? Whichever, it gave him more time in her presence. He couldn't deny that he enjoyed looking her over. "Bacchus Armada. It's nice to meet you, Ms. Destruction, but tell me. What is such a delicate little thing like you doing out here by yourself anyway?" She may have been mature physically, but surely she still relied on her mother and father with how clumsy she was.
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-03-2016, 10:56 PM

The demand had not meant to be forceful and she was a bit taken aback by it, worried that the silver titan might take offense. Ears pulled back slightly and she shuffled nervously but he only smiled and nodded. Luck relaxed a bit as he spoke. She was aware of his gaze on her and she studiously avoided returning it, her gaze moving in the overly obvious and somewhat comical manner of one who was trying to look anywhere but a specific location. Not that she didn’t want to look at him per say, she was actually monumentally curious about him; she had never seen anyone who looked quite the way he did, but rather she didn’t know how to handle the attention he was giving her.

Finally though he’d return a greeting, giving her a name to match to his face. A small giggle bubbled forth as he addressed her, it wasn’t planned and that was certainly evident as she bore a look of unconcealed shock before biting down on the escaping laughter, cutting it off. “Sorry,” god she was apologizing a lot, “I’m just not used to anyone calling me anything but Luck.”

She processed his question, cocking her head to the side for a moment as she battled with herself about how much to tell him. “I’m ah… actually kinda lost.” She admitted with some embarrassment. “Not that there’s anywhere for me to really go… most of my family is gone, and I don’t really know those that stayed…” She hadn’t really meant to add the last part but as she did her voice dropped to a softer sadder tone and cyan gaze fell to her now mud covered paws.

speech

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-03-2016, 11:26 PM

He was more than amused with her, even as she went about completely ignoring his gaze, this would cause his lips to turn up more. As well it'd give him more of a chance to study her with out a disapproving gaze. She really was quite easy on the eyes, and she had a cute laugh, that becoming apparent as he called her by her last name. She was adorable as her laughter was cut off suddenly by her embarrassment. He'd get all the apologies today. "I'll let it go because you're cute." He'd tell her critically before asking his question, the answer seeming just a tiny bit rehearsed. The sad look that came into her eye as she mentioned her family would remind him of the disappointment he'd seen in his own mother's face at his revelation. "You could stick with me if you want. Surely if you've made it on your own this long you can hunt." He'd look her over again, making note of more useful qualities than those that boasted beauty. "Plus, a little more protection than your own measly jaws might be helpful. Boasting that heat scent with out some protection could get you some all to eager suitors." He'd much rather have her all to himself.
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-04-2016, 12:23 PM

As Luck was struggling to reign in her embarrassment it seemed he had another plan, his compliment completely blindsiding the already flustered girl. She felt her face grow hot and she hoped he couldn’t see her blushing, all the while she opened and closed her jaw as though trying to find a response where there wasn’t one. There was a light fluttering in her stomach at his words too and frankly she was just a bit overwhelmed with all that was going on.

Still the moment would pass and as she waited silently for his response to her sad tale she felt herself almost wishing for it back. It was altogether very confusing but she had to admit it had also been enjoyable. Finally as the silver titan spoke Luck looked up at him, meeting his gaze for the first time since their meeting had started. Brilliant blues narrowed slightly as she thought, trying to read him. Surely he had some ulterior motive for inviting her to join him… and while he almost certainly did Luck was still much to naïve to understand it.

Her mind was racing with all the possibilities. She was warry of course, her parents like all dutiful parents did had warned her of strangers and she certainly had never been fond of wolves she didn’t really know. Still… she was often lonely and there would be benefits to having the company of such a big wolf… not the least of which he even mentioned. Really looking him over for the first time she felt another shiver shudder through her and some primal part of the girl perked up, shouting at her to stick close to the male.

After a moment of consideration she nodded, slowly, hesitantly. “I’m alright at hunting… I guess.” In truth she wasn’t all that successful, she managed to keep herself from starvation sure but she had only enough luck to snatch small rodents and the winter had been hard on her, forced into scavenging more than she caught live prey. “I’m actually more adept at healing, herb, that sort of thing.” She couldn’t keep the edge of pride and excitement from her voice, herb lore did truly excite her.

speech

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 01:54 PM

He did indeed notice the reddish tinge that crossed her face as he verbally called her cute. She'd make his lips twitch up in amusement, and he found himself enjoying her easily flustered nature. He wasn't so cruel that he would leave her in suspense for too long, his question was asked and he'd metaphorically cross his fingers in hopes of a quick yes. She was lost and alone anyway, she didn't have much to loose if she stayed with him. He'd watch her intently, his grin fading into an expression of anticipation. He wouldn't take his eyes off her as she finally managed to look at him. Finally she'd give him a nod and his grin would widen, not that he was about to celebrate his victory yet. He'd focus on her, giving his attention with perked ears and a clear gaze. He'd long since taken a seat across from her as they spoke. She wasn't great at hunting, ah well he tried right? Apparently herb craft was her preference, but that could also be helpful. Who knew when he'd go and push someone too far and need patching up? He'd grin at the sound of pride, and confidence in her voice. She might have been flighty, but he could see a strength glimmering deep deep down. "I'll take it." He'd tell her with a grin.
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-04-2016, 03:19 PM

The male didn't seem overly upset at her declaration and Luck found herself returning his grin. She took the briefest of moments to observe him closer, drawn in by those indescribable eyes of his. She could have stared at them trying settle upon a single color to describe them, if that split could even be confined to one color, forever.

She could have if she hadn't suddenly remembered she was haunches deep in water and mud. Instead she broke eye contact and hoisted herself back up the root she had fallen off of, wobbling as she fought for balance before leaping onto the nearest bank.

With solid ground once more beneath her paws Luck shook herself out, fur fluffing up for a moment before she settled herself back on her haunches, facing the silver titan.

"So are you in a pack around here or..?" She trailed off, unsure. Luck was certain she could smell a pack scent on his coat though it wasn't very strong. As she waited the girl became aware of just how cold it was, spring it may have been but it was early still and her earlier dip in the water had left her suseptible to the cool air. Luck shivered again, though this time it was from the cold.

speech

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 03:56 PM

He'd manage to bring a grin to her face and that seemed to be saying a lot with how terrified she'd acted of him only a little while before. She'd meet his gaze, and he was almost sure she'd spaced out before she moved to pull herself back up to the roots of the tree. Not bothering to take the complicated root that she had decided on Bacchus would swing back around and bring himself up to the much less muddy bank. Luck was waiting for him, sitting up tall as she questioned his lineage. "No pack. Not yet. Though I do visit Fiori." He was not a member. He'd pull up closer to her, noticing now the little shivers that ran down her pelt. She was a bit skinnier than he'd first thought wasn't she? "Get used to wandering, cause that's how it's gonna be for a while." He'd tell her easily, yeah he planned to take a pack of his own, but how long until he was truly ready? For now he had himself, and the tiny healer at his side. What was he supposed to do with that? He'd take a chance and seat himself closer to her, enough that he was blocking the wind and their fur would touch. "But, I'll let you decide where first night's camp will be."
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-05-2016, 01:49 PM

Luck watched him pull himself up, catching only glimpses of his movements, of the way his muscles brought him to shore. She seemed to catch herself though and suddenly turned her gaze away with another flood of heat hitting her face. Finally though he spoke and she looked at him again, she noted the yet in his speech but didn’t say anything filing it away in her mind. Still she nodded, a sign that if nothing else she was listening to his words. He moved in closer to her and she fought two separate instincts at one; to move away from him and another demanding she move in even closer to him.

Finally he would settle himself and she found herself growing a bit warmer as he blocked the early spring wind. His fur brushed against her and she felt a ripple of a shiver run through her again. “Wandering’s fine.” She had mostly been doing that anyways so it wouldn’t be too big a deal. He mentioned allowing her to pick the first camp site and she couldn’t help the giggle. “Deal!”

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-05-2016, 02:43 PM

Was that more pink he saw on her face? Probably, but the silvery wolf would have another focus on his mind as he answered her questions. A swift nod was given as he told her, and she didn't jump or try to get away from him as he sat close. He'd keep a closer eye on her, noticing even as he blocked the wind her shivers came easily. He was beginning to wonder if she was even cold. “Wandering’s fine.” Luck would distract him as he told her that she might pick their first night. He'd find her relatively easy to entertain and the Armada would find himself smiling with her. Bacchus was also very much unable to forget about the strong heat scent around her, and as she seemed to take comfort in his closeness he'd push the boundaries even further. Slowly he'd lean against her, the top of her shoulder fitting nicely beneath his own. "Are you cold?" He'd ask in an offhand manner, wondering what she might answer him with.
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-09-2016, 11:33 AM

Luck was mostly just doing her damnedest to not keep making a fool of herself, she had rooted herself firmly to the spot she was so she didn’t run away but also so she didn’t move closer into him. Bacchus seemed to have a different idea in mind though as he leaned into her and Luck froze for a moment, the heat of his body seeping into her chilled frame. But more than that, where his shoulder met her own she found that her skin was alive. It tingled and burned in a way she had never experienced before. He asked her a question and she had to look away while she thought.

Then as if moving by instinct she tucked her head to her chest and pushed forwards into him, her face burying in the fur of his chest. “Maybe a bit.” She replied quietly, she would use that as a reason for her move to further their contact. She closed her eyes and breathed deep. Allowing his inexplicably alluring scent to wash over her, to drown her senses in his presence; she felt her whole body come alight.

speech

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-10-2016, 12:31 PM

For a long moment it seemed like she was trying to avoid his touch, the little Destruction was so flighty and he was still trying to decide if she was scared of him or not. But the brute would keep pushing further, either she'd get used to him and stay or finally reach a breaking point and run off. He'd ask what should have been more than a simple question, but she'd go to avert her gaze and take more time than she should have to answer. He'd perk his brow as she finally gave in, her tiny form would lean closer to his own as she admitted her chill. Wa she really chilled though? It didn't matter, he would happily take the opportunity as it presented itself. As she buried herself closer to his furry chest he'd take a foreleg and gently wrap it over her shoulders. Effectively bringing her even closer. He'd find an amused smile on his features as he was eager to share his body heat.
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-25-2016, 05:43 PM

Before Luck even really knew what was happening she found her tiny frame being pulled even deeper into his embrace. Her reaction was almost instant, her breath catching in her throat before being released in a contented sigh and she felt the tension rolling off her back. Some primal instinct she had been fighting was taking over, diving ever deeper into her desire to be close to the male, very close. It was pleasure sure, sheer bliss, and yet…

Her body craved more, ached for it. Just as Luck was beginning to suspect what it was she really wanted her mind seemed to catch up to her. The tiny girl was suddenly jerking away. She reared back though not far as his foreleg still held her close. Her face pulling from his fur felt like a part of her had been severed.

She kept her eyes down focused on his chest. “So uh-“ Her voice wavered and she visibly flinched, damn if only she could keep hold of her wildly running emotions. “Do y’think- Do you think we ought to get going?” It was less of a question and more of a request.

Luck wanted nothing more than to sink back into his chest but she really needed time to think, and if they were going to be traveling it would give her an excuse to separate enough from him that she could hopefully get her thoughts back in order.

speech