gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-20-2014, 05:03 PM

He was finally able to find some peace and quiet with himself after seasons of looking after pups. And he was trying to remain calm about Irune being taken from him. Despite her disposition in that fact with she had lost respect for Bass. Quelt's respect would remain the same, and it would remind himself that he needed to get stronger. After his spar with Bass, he had received a new rank and with that came new responsibilities all the same. It also meant, that he needed to get to know the members of Abaven quiet more than he used to.
The large man yawned, stretching as he carefully listened to the raging waters. It was relaxing as it was reminding him every day of the promise he made to the children's father. And they could hate him for all their lives but the man believed he had a honor to them. Quelt worried greatly that he wouldn't be able to give them the future he promised, but he was going to try anyway. They had been through enough, and they needed to eventually enjoy the life they had been given.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Sable

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-20-2014, 05:31 PM
The charcoal female had taken it upon herself to wonder from the shelter she was provided with and stretch her limbs now that she was that bit stronger in terms of her health, not really have a spisific destanashion in mind she wondered aimlessly through the domain.Since her arrivel quite a bit had happend however her mind was colouded with the event of bass and his wounds. her strides shortened as the flash backs of the ordeal caused her to whiper slightly however she quickly pushed the event from her mind.

Drawing close to the water she moved to lap up the cool liquid before she tilted her head at her complexshion, sighing faintly she frowed slightly, she reall did look a bit of a mess with her thin frame and matted pelt but then again she did have a hard year though she was disapointed in herself that she could not keep herself looking somewhat nice

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-22-2014, 01:30 AM

The male of course had noticed the girl, he had keen senses after all. This was abaven, and once he saw her his brain clicked remembering seeing her briefly at the small gathering when Bass was first injured. She helped a lot and he wanted to thank her. Now was a best time as any to get connected with the members after all. He had to be more king like and social with Irune gone. He couldn't hide in the den anymore with the kids who didn't seem to appreciate him. As he raised his body trotting over a few feet away from her. "Why does such a pretty lady hold such a sad complexion?" he asked with a small kind smile at the girl. His black tail flicked at the smaller one.
"I saw you when Bass was hurt, thank you, he needed the help after all." he looked towards the water. Closing his eyes for a moment as he dragged out a sigh. Who was he kidding, he really needed to tone himself, he needed to protect what was his family. And ensure a future for not only his generations but of the children he was raising as well.

Speech,

Sable

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-25-2014, 04:01 PM
The black female was started slightly by the sudden male voice that was beside her,since she was in a little world of her own she did fail to hear or see him for that matter. Leaping to her feet her hackles raised slightly due to be surprised before she clammed herself when she realized it was another wolf that was part of the pack. Tilting her head ever slightly she listened to the male before she felt comfortable enough to recline and once more sit on the domain once more.

"O-oh well, Am just disappointed I allowed myself to look... A bit rough"

She trailed off as her amber hues glanced to the water and showed her complexion before she sighed faintly and lifted her gaze to the male once more before a light hearted chuckle escaped her lips

" No thanks needed, Twats the least I could do for him"

She explained as she folded her tassel around her paws before she spoke again.

" The Name is Sable" she murmured " you are?" she added hopping not to sound to rude for questioning the males calling

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-26-2014, 12:44 AM

She looked fine to him, but that was because he was used to warriors coming home all matted up. It still told a little about themselves, it just said she was a hard working woman to him. Quelt had to make friends with those inside of Abaven anyway. If he was going to survive becoming an alpha. The soreness in his left leg would remain for a while. Strained muscle and a scabbed wound at the shoulder was an obvious sign he had been in a fight. But Bass sure had given him things to work on and think about.
"Ahhh nonsense, you are beautiful as you are." he meant it and wasn't trying to flirt. Quelt had trouble with girls falling in love with him in the past. And even more so now that he had Irune, he had to fight to keep her definitely. But he couldn't help being himself. "I'm Quelt, Quelt Arrow. I'm the mate of the girl the albino king challenged for. So I guess, Bass getting hurt was a little bit of my fault." he sighed flicking his black tail.

Speech,

Sable

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-26-2014, 10:19 AM
The female lifted her gaze to the male only to lower it once more as she felt heat rising from within her thankfully though her blush and embarrassment was hidden slightly under the dark pelt she had. Composing herself by inhales a deep breath she shuffled her paws slightly s she spoke

" Not really, my pelt could do with a cleaning or something..." She trailed off as she spoke honestly about her appearance however she did not know how to make her self more appealing but unfortunately that was a female thing more so for a mother to teach which was a lesson she was not thought. Sighing faintly once more she gazed at her complexion once more before she lifted her gaze once more when she noticed the males reaction to the slight movement he made, was he in pain? Tilting her head her gaze followed to the wound that was healing which caused her ears to perk slightly.

" You in discomfort?"

She questioned as she gestured towards the males shoulder before she rose to her paws in case the male needed anything before she spoke again.

" Not really you fault, if your mate betrayed you."

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-26-2014, 04:09 PM

Ahhh well, females would be females. But soon the conversation would center on him making Quelt a little uncomfortable. Although, she offered help, he was fine. He would be better if he didn't have five whelps to look after. Luckily enough they were old enough to wander around with the pack so he didn't need to worry as much. But her last sentence, it made his hackles suddenly bristle. Obviously so, but he calmed himself twitching an eyebrow slightly. This was a member of Abaven he couldn't be mean no matter how much he wanted to defend his mate. She was STILL his mate.
"She didn't betray me, me being in abaven is temporary. I made a deal with bass you see, I'm going to have a pack of my own, if I fail I will go where my mate wants. The Armada family is infamous but only because they have a different view on things. Irune is kind, and her family is important. Her father had every right to challenge for her, and it was her own decision to decide on the strength of Bass out of the thought of his protection. Either way, I don't think she betrayed me or Abaven. It isn't like she caused or is causing us harm. Her father is just a prideful idiot is all." He couldn't help it. Quelt had to defend Irune down to the very core, it was how he was. His bi colored orbs looked over the little wolf since he towered her. But he sighed. "Sorry....sometimes I get a little carried away. I'm fine." his black tail flicked. He missed her.

Speech,

Sable

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-26-2014, 04:35 PM
The sudden bristling of the males hackles caught the charcoal female off guard, she did not intend to offend the male but unfortunately her words had seemed to anger him in some way she was yet to understand so when the lashing of words flowed from the males vocal cords a low whimper flowed from her as her ears and tailed lowered before she began taking a few steps away from the male as she spoke.

" Am sorry I did not mean to offend.. I did not know of the situation......"

She trailed off as her amber hues shimmered slightly with the tears that were threatening to emerge and over flow why? She did not know but she was never good conflict it always seemed to turn nasty for her and end in blood shed which was normally her own, it was not the words that the male spoke that upset her it was mostly fear of being attacked which had happened before in her young life time

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-26-2014, 04:41 PM

Well there it was, his mess up. His black tail curled underneath him a bit as the girl stepped away. And Quelt only knew one way to make his huge body less threatening. He frowned, and lowered his body to his stomach so that he was lower than sable. Letting out a small whine to show he meant no harm and was trying to apologize. His ears came to rest on his head. "I'm so sorry Sable I didn't mean to scare you. If I'm to be a king I can't frighten my friends I need to protect them." Quelt's head raised a little to look at her.
"Give a young man another chance....to be your friend?" he smiled. Hoping she would forgive him. Quelt may have went to extreme's every now and then, but it was in his nature. Through and through.

Speech,