gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-03-2016, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016, 08:24 PM by Lillianna.)
It had been really tricky business crossing the river. Two of Abaven's territories were practically secluded nad pinned in by other rivers, and to the north there was a lake. It was a rather sticky situation - quite literally, with the amount of mud. It was, however, a relief from the burning in her lower half, and a distraction from the desires that she did not want but craved anyways.

She had headed for the North - chilly, snowy, she figured it would be the perfect place to just... relax away from people. After all, the only pack to lay claim to the North was Yfir, and she was no fool to mess with Katja, nor any of her pack.

She would pause here in the stone steppe - it was beautiful, even with the slightly squishy ground. It was a whole lot less flooded here than anywhere else, though, and it was easy enough to hop on one of the stone structures to rest, and that was exactly what she did, flopping on one of the tipped over pillars. A paw dangled off the edge... yep, nice and secluded. Sighing happily, the scarred woman laid her head on her paws.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-03-2016, 08:47 PM

He made his way back to where he'd found Basil not so very long ago. He didn't expect to find the brute now, but he wanted to look over the place once more. Now that the spring was upon them this place looked much different from the snow covered lands they'd once been. His massive weight would sink into the ground as he walked, leaving behind his giant paw prints as he went. There hadn't been much rain recently, but the snow melt was more than excessive. He hadn't been covered in mud for this long since before he'd turned six months old. What was it with pups and loving mud anyway? Now he could hardly stand the stuff being on his coat. He dare not clean it though, just as soon as he was done he'd become filthy again.

He was half on the look out for an easy meal, his stomach was protesting its emptiness again and with out a pack the brute had to do so rather often. As he made his way over these sacred grounds he'd catch a whiff of something interesting, unfortunately it was not a meal but yet another bitch in heat. He'd smile in amusement as he shifted his path only slightly. What a run of luck he'd been bestowed. His ruby gaze would fall upon her form not long after he'd taken in her scent, his mammoth form would stalk towards her lazily. With his expression curious he'd watch her from afar for a few more minutes.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Ah, shit. The wind shifted ever so slightly and brought to her nose the scent... of a male. Lillianna's eyes closed and she stifled a groan - why must the males always appear? With her in heat, no less? And yet, still, despite her frustration, a race of excitement went through her body. Damnit, she thought even as she lifted her head to gaze in the direction of the scent, green eyes falling on a slate grey and white form. Her first thought was that he was tall; the second, that he also had scars, and that perked her interest. She was completely ignoring her body's reaction, no, it was not happening. Stupid desires. They needed to go away, they were distracting her in ways she did not want nor need to be distracted in.

"Hello," she greeted, tone almost lazy as her eyes darted across the rest of his form. Heh, she rather liked the splotched appearance; it gave a unique feel, especially with the three-toned face. Certainly not something she had seen before, and she'd seen some... odd wolves before. Like Ayla, who was pink and gold. Now that was interesting. She'd leave her greeting at that, though her body remained somewhat tense as the female was not only on her guard, but resisting the desires of her damned heat.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-03-2016, 10:13 PM

He wouldn't stand unnoticed for long, while he was quiet he couldn't hide his scent and as the wind shifted his own scent would be carried to her. With little more effort than that he would be discovered as her bright green gaze came to rest on him. The color reminded him of the color of new growth, the color that was exploding all around them as winter gave way to spring. It was one of his favorite colors. His smile would grow soft at her one word to him, a simple greeting. No getting startled and freaking out at his simple presence. Surely he could take that as a good sign. Not that he expected anything out of her, but she wolves did things they wouldn't necessarily have done any other time of year when they were in heat.

Bacchus would greet her just as simply, "Greetings," though his voice held more of a jovial tone than lazy. He'd take his time in looking her over, getting a good angle as she lazed on the damp stones. She was obviously fit and well fed, the scent of her heat almost masked that of her pack. Abaven scent maybe? "You live around here?" He'd ask just in case he was wrong, but he was confident in his assessment of her pretty frame.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-03-2016, 10:37 PM

She'd feel the weight of his gaze and would shift slightly, mildly uncomfortable - she had not had a male look her over... like that before. It was probably because of her scent, she'd bet. She couldn't stop it, even though she would give anything to be able to. But. Nope. At least the wolf looking over her was good-looking? Well, the parts not covered in mud. Was that a good thing? The mere thought of it made her body burn with desire. Desire she was not giving in to.

She shook her head in answer to his question. "No, I live much further south, in Abaven." She fell silent for a second, eyes averted even as she shifted again, tucking her paws underneath her. Her tail clung tightly to the back of her, as if an attempt to mask the scent. "What of you, stranger?" As far as she could tell, he had no pack, though he had the faintest whiff of Fiori on him. Perhaps visiting?

"Speech" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-03-2016, 10:49 PM

He didn't notice her scar until he started moving closer to her, he'd approached from her left side. As he made his way closer, slowly, and with much deliberation of each step. This one seemed less likely to spook, yet he was taking greater care when coming near. Abaven wasn't that much farther south was it? He'd been past it more than a couple of times in his scourge of the Eastern lands. He'd nod, understanding her words as he took in her shifting form. Bright red eyes would take in her pulled legs and tail, was that more for her or him? She certainly didn't look as comfortable as she had been before he'd disturbed her. He wouldn't get too close, but he would be able to admire the broken flesh that striped down her face. Much like his own trophy of pain. He wondered what her story might have been behind her decoration. "Bacchus Armada," the slate creature would correct as she called him a stranger. "In Fiori every now and then, but I'm no official member." He'd been unable to shake his family ties, if that was a sign of weakness maybe he'd one day soon find out. "If you don't mind me asking, why so far north?" Mismatched ears would perk curiously as he asked his question.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-03-2016, 11:03 PM

A smile would quirk her lips. Bacchus Armada, eh...? Interesting name. "Lillianna," she returned, with a dip of the head in his direction, feeling rather odd at the distinct absence of a last name. She was feeling slightly more relaxed with his name given; she even tried to meet his eyes and grin when she noticed him looking at her scars. Normally, that made her feel uneasy, but perhaps it was because he himself had a scar on his face that the usual feeling was replaced with a boldness. Either way, it was welcome.

She nodded quietly at his words - she was right in identifying Fiori. "Family there?" she asked, head tipping in curiosity. "Or just a close friend or two?" Either one was possible - after all, Shaye visited her aunt in Imperium, though she could think of no instance of close friends. Regardless, it was possible. She wouldn't question her own words or logic anymore. Nope, not the time for it.

His next question caused her ears to flatten, and her to glance a way, a small, shaky laugh leaving her. "Uhhmm, well..." she trailed off. "It's colder," she finally answered, green eyes flicking back up to meet red - and what, was that pink? Interesting. She'd not seen that before. It was such a wonderful distraction, instead of admitting she was more north because of her heat. Definitely a much, much better thing. Oooh, what a wonderful pink. Now if only a squirrel ran by.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 12:36 AM

She'd return with a name of her own, but she couldn't offer him a last name, it was no matter. He'd call her by her first name, which was just as pleasant as her gaze. He'd be glad to see her meet his as she seemed to slightly relax now that she could call him something. She questioned his motives for visiting, and he didn't find too much harm in being honest with her. "My family. Mothers, brothers, sisters." maybe plural brothers was too much, it seemed Tiburtius to be the only one to have stayed in Fiori. His attention would really be gotten when she got a little flustered at his question. Colder eh? His gaze would shift slightly to amusement and mischief as he looked at her a bit more closely, very much willing to bring the subject in to light. "It's barely spring, surely you aren't that effected by the temperature." He'd look pointedly towards her rear end, "Couldn't take the heat?" He'd say all too knowingly to her.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-04-2016, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 12:47 AM by Lillianna.)

She nodded in answer to his question. A full family, hmm? Idly, she wondered what it was like - she never got that. Wait. "Mothers?" she questioned, her gaze snapping up from where it wandered to the side in her musings. Plural. That only just now hit her. How? Or was she just being dumb? Probably just being dumb, but she'd never heard of such a thing, and it sounded... interesting to say the least. If two women were together, wouldn't it... well, be difficult to have pups? She couldn't imagine, either, one of them having relations with a male outside of their relationship to just have pups. That seemed more than a bit odd. Yet, that's what probably happened.

Speaking of pups, that was caused by heat. Which she was in. Ew. Children. No. And shit, he was bringing it up. Lillianna's eyes narrowed at the slate-colored male as he spoke, and even more so as his gaze drifted to her rear end. Moreso now grumpy than self-conscious, when he spoke his comment she'd lean forward slightly, teeth bared slightly as she looked at him, gaze challenging. However, she wasn't... truly angry. She wasn't frustrated, either. It was almost as if it was playful, though it would be all too easy to send her into true anger.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 12:57 AM by Bacchus.)

She was incredibly surprised when he told her he had two mothers, for him it was normalcy but that did not hold true to everyone as it seemed. He'd explain, finding her digging amusing if nothing else. "My mother married my father and my brothers and I were born. At the same time she was with a woman who i have come to know as my mother as have my younger sisters. Fathered by my second mother's brother." (I'm not sure if he IC knows this so that fact may be edited) Maybe his family was more complicated than he realized, he'd never really thought about it before. Still he was calm and precise how he explained.

Thankfully they wouldn't linger there for too much longer as he went on to press some buttons. In return he'd receive her pointy end, the action bringing a grin to his features as she uttered a challenge of his words. He wouldn't back down, he'd been marred once he wasn't afraid to be again. "I see." He'd smirk amusedly again as he dared her further, moving just a tiny bit closer. "You know there's better ways to fix that?" He'd quirk an eyebrow at her, his voice more teasing but almost an offer.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-04-2016, 03:42 AM

That was a whole lot of confusing - mother, married to father, brothers, mother met second mother, mother had babies with second mother's brother? Did she get that all right? She didn't even know, and at this point, she just decided to roll with it. No point in logicking it up, really. It... sort of made sense, after all! So, two mothers, and he has siblings. Yep, okay. She wasn't going to question the father, either, because she recalled a father was not mentioned in the family he was visiting, and she did not want to bring up... sour things.

Regardless of the situation, her attention was quickly cast from the two-mother thing to Bacchus moving closer. Narrowed eyes would evaluate the distance between them, but damnit - it was too much of a distance to nip at him, which she so very much wanted to do. Her narrowed eyes would quickly widen at his words, and she'd withdraw her outstretched, teeth-barring muzzle with an affronted expression. "Yeah, and you'd just love that, wouldn't you?" she retorted with a snort, tossing her head. It wasn't the most... clever, but it certainly couldn't have been with the desire that prickled through the prickled through the woman, despite her mind - mostly - protesting the very idea.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 12:02 PM

The look on her face would tell him that even she had realized quickly that his family was complicated. In the end it didn't matter, what was done was done and he loved the members of his family despite everything that had happened. Thankfully they wouldn't dwell there as his words seemed to catch her off guard, the she wolf would retreat but he had no doubt he'd get bit if he came closer. He couldn't help the chuckle that fell from his lips as she answered him, quite the spirit in this one. "Actually, no. I'm not really into herbs and such, but my mother Amalia is very talented. I'm sure she could find something to take the edge off?" He'd tell her with a shit eating grin plastered to his face. Of course he didn't want to totally cut any options off so he'd have to add, "Oh wait, were you talking about..?" He'd pause, feigning confusion as he looked her over again. "I mean, if you wanted to fuck..." He'd resist taking that one step closer, though he wasn't afraid to get bitten he would rather avoid her pointy teeth.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-04-2016, 12:34 PM

Her expression was incredulous as he replied. Herbs, really? As if she thought he actually meant that. That grin was a dead giveaway, and she'd glower at him, leaning forward to snap her teeth at him. "You asshole," she snarled, though she couldn't help the slight grin that appeared on her face. This was proving more amusing than she thought it would be, and the company was nice, even if said company was mildly infuriating. She should've known better that he wouldn't just leave at that. "No!" she exclaimed, shaking her head roughly. Asshole. She knew what he meant that the whole time. Her ears pinned back in embarrassment, and she had to ignore the thrill that shuddered through her body at the thought, making her body twitch ever so slightly. Her ears flattened even further, damnit; why?

"Speech" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 02:09 PM

She wasn't buying it for a minute, no matter though, he was having fun. His little act wouldn't get him any closer to convincing her either. She would call him an asshole and would offer a stern, 'no' to his offer. Defeated his tail would twitch behind him in exasperation. Damn. He knew he had her squirming though, with her ears pulled tightly to her head and the fact that she couldn't completely sit still. He'd pull his eyebrows up again as he watched her try to settle, "I don't know, you don't sound so sure." His grin wouldn't leave his maw for very long, and he wouldn't let such a hurdle get his spirits down. He'd move himself again, this time hoisting his massive frame to the heights of the ruin she had been sprawled upon. He'd make himself as comfortable as possible, stretching out all relaxed like just out of reach of her bite. Two legs would rest beneath him as he let the right front and rear ones hang off the wall. "Have you even tried it before?" He'd ask curiously, even though she'd shot him down he wasn't eager to shift their topic of conversation.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-04-2016, 02:20 PM

She hated it at times when wolves were perceptive, and Bacchus was very perceptive. He noticed her... well, twitching and settling and ears pulled back and she'd note that little grin on his face. She gave him a dirty look - of course she was sure! She had to be... right? She didn't trust herself to speak, nope, not anymore. A look would have to suffice. Yep, definitely. She had to stop thinking abo- her breath hitched slightly as he hoisted himself on the rock near her, and she'd eye him warily, with a pounding heart, as he sprawled out where she had been before. He was just out of range of her jaws, though that changed as the femme sat up and twisted around to face him. Her ears flickered up slightly as she watched him silently. Her green gaze, glittering darkly with the pent-up desire of her heat, would meet his as she shook her head slowly. "This is my first heat," she answered slowly, eyes not leaving his throughout.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 03:04 PM

She wasn't eager to tell him that she wasn't actually sure, but she'd send him a look that tried to convey just that but he still wasn't sure he believed her. Not hesitating to make himself comfortable as he probed her further, he would notice her shift. He'd need to watch himself after that one, she could easily reach over and nip him one. He would also get a nice look into her eyes, there was an odd hunger there. He would take it in, his grin smoothing out on his features as he let the information sink in. He'd hold her gaze, his own promise still lingering in his ruby gaze. She'd kind of answer his question, he'd assumed this was her first heat but the more important question was was it her first time? Not that it really was any of his business. He was actually almost surprised that she'd done any kind of answer he guessed it was fair that she didn't engage him in the conversation. "Aren't you curious?" His voice was not as boisterous as it had been, Bacchus was becoming a bit more serious as he delved into the conversation. His gaze still very much on her own.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-04-2016, 03:17 PM

It never occurred to the female that one would have sex before sexual maturity. Why? It didn't seem too comfortable... not that she knew anything, really. She got the principles, understood what happened, but didn't really know. It was supposed to be enjoyable - and her body certainly craved it enough. It was certainly getting harder and harder to resist with the lingering echo of an offer in the crimson gaze of Bacchus. Of course, the male's expression would sober up, and he'd regard her with... a curious light in his eyes? Was that curiosity she spotted, or something darker? Or was she simply imagining it? Either way, the question was asked, and she'd feel her gaze flick away from his momentarily, glancing down at her paws. "Well..." she began reluctantly, looking back up at him. "Yes," she finally admitted, a sigh leaving her. "But..." she would trail off. But what? What exactly was stopping her? She wasn't sure. Fear, fear of getting pregnant, that was definitely part of it. Nevermind the fact that she knew most of the time it did not result in pregnancy.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 03:57 PM by Bacchus.)

Bacchus would watch, his smile all but gona as he hung on the edge of her words. For only a moment she would retreat her gaze from his, looking to her paws as she contemplated the answer to his question. It was simple, of course she was curious, it was where she was going that he wanted to get to. But what? For a long moment he wouldn't press, simply wait for her to finish her thought. His voice would lower again, barely reaching over a whisper as he wished her onwards. "But what?" His features were leaning in closer now, not on purpose but from the suspense. There was no reason to be so invested into a she wolf he'd known for less than an hour, but dang it he wanted to know. As well as hope that she might still change her mind.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-04-2016, 03:55 PM

"I..." Of course he asked that question. But what? She didn't know!. And she was having a bit of a hard time thinking, with him leaning towards her like that, and from the soft tone of his voice. Another shudder ran through her body, and she had to fight the urge to lean towards him as well. Swallowing heavily, she forced her gaze to leave his. "I don't know," she breathed after a second, a deep breath let out shaking. Dull claws scraped the rock audibly as she dug them in, the fervor in her eyes near impossible to miss as they drifted back up to the multi-toned face of Bacchus.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 04:04 PM

She could not answer him. He wouldn't move much, his eyes constantly shifting as he struggled. He'd keep her stare when she brought it to him, but he'd keep his eyes on all of her movements, not just her eyes. She'd swallow hard before finally giving up, she didn't know what. He'd perk an eyebrow as he studied her again, her deep needy gaze and that tense stance that she held. He dared to lean a little closer, his mind shifting again as he wondered what she might taste like. He was pushing his luck, but at least she hadn't snapped at him last time. "Are you sure you don't want to try?" He'd breathe, feeling delighted shivers running up his own spine at the thought. There was no one else out there and she had nothing to fear. He wasn't going to hurt her and he held little desire to procreate with her. He was just a good samaritan, didn't want her to regret not taking the chance when presented to her.
""