Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-20-2014, 01:33 PM

The body of water before him was quite magnificent but he could care less about it as his mind was on other things. He was so torn and he was wondering why he had decided not to kidnap the stupid little girl with too many questions. Maybe it was because he didn't know her name or because she knew his. He needed to stop doing that, he needed to stop using his real name in every single situation he was in. He could probably pass of as his angel of a brother Castiel. The name would be soiled if his brother ever were to step foot in the lands he stood. Yes, that was a perfect plan.

He had remembered his promise to Castiel and Alodia. In hell and high water, I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully. It was a promise that both he and Cicero had made to the two little angels in their litter. That was how his messed up family seemed to work. The kids were either complete angels or the perfect devils. He, naturally, was the perfect devil and his litter had been split 50/50. Yes, Cicero would find him soon and they could wreak havoc but until then he was on his own to cause as much chaos as he could.

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-20-2014, 01:50 PM

Boredom seems to drive the woman to the far reaches of Alacritis, as she is now walking alone beside a large body of water that is surrounded by birds. Magma hued orbs slide from left to right as birds spring from the earth to take flight, and the babe takes careful note of where they had departed. She knows there must be nests around here, ones with freshly hatched birds that she could prey upon. Suddenly a large bird erupts from the earth only feet away from her, and immediately the babe pivots to face its direction. The bird is airborne, high enough to where she cannot reach it now. She quickly pads toward where the bird had come from, a devilish smirk creasing her lips as the chirps of defenseless babies breaches her audits. Jaws clasp around the first birds throat, and she quickly turns to flee from the scene, as she knows the mother will be back to attack her any second. She sprints toward the east, and within a few minutes she feels safe enough to slow to a trot. Finally she comes to a complete halt, and she drops her little victim, allowing the limp figure to fall to the earth. She is not aware of the man who stands feet away from her, as her nostrils are caked with crimson blood.

?Speech?

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-20-2014, 02:08 PM

Blood and the scent of a femme, an interesting combination as he turned to see just a fabulous red female sitting there, not paying attention to him or even noticing him, eating some food. He would approach. There was a devious smile on his face as he dared to speak to her. "Hello there darling. Who might you be?" The voice would pierce the surrounding areas with a British-type accent as he debated what to do to her specifically. He couldn't lie. She was beautiful. He found a certain amusement in the fact that she hadn't seemed to notice him. His left eye would raise like the raising of an eyebrow as his chin fell as he fell onto his haunches to sit just barely a few feet away from her.

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-20-2014, 02:20 PM

She has just craned her skull downward, her neck extending out as she attempts to grab the bird when an unfamiliar voice breaches her audits. Instantly her skull lifts to align with her spine, her eyes narrowing as she sharply pivots to face the intruder. She is not surprised to see a man sitting feet from her, his grey gaze locked on her drapes of crimson and ebony. She was used to alluring men with her beauty, she is a gorgeous woman and she is fully aware of it. "Does it matter?" She comments, her right brow raising in sync with his eyebrow raise. She sees no reason to give this stranger her name, she had been trying to enjoy her meal before he had showed up. Who did he think he was, interrupting her meal with his petty conversation?

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-20-2014, 02:29 PM

She had rather harsh and cold words in response to his alluring request. He gave a small snort as he looked at her. "It matters to me darling." He would state simply as his tail swept past the ground and he stood. He grazed the ground around her by circling around her on his paws but giving her enough room to move around. Perhaps a few feet radius about her. He would speak again. "What would such a beautiful girl be doing out here by herself? Where is your boyfriend." He knew how these things went. The pretty ones were always taken which was why he constantly had to take the pretty ones by force. But where was her brute or was she one of those sickening feminists wolves who was so instant to remain such a lonely virgin for the rest of her days?

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-20-2014, 02:45 PM

The man responds and says it matters to him, and the only outward reaction the woman displays is a faint twitch of her lips. Obviously it mattered to him, or he wouldn't have asked in the first place. She did not care to answer him, her eyes shifting as she followed his movements. He lifts himself and begins to circle her, and the woman remains unfazed by his petty antics. A single paw lifts to be brought down upon the base of her prey, a sign that she would not be giving her meal up to him under any circumstances. He speaks again, only this time her expression hardens, volcanic orbs narrowing as she glares at the stranger. "Boyfriend? Why, he is at home, laying limp in my den. I believe he's bled out by now though, I slit his throat in his sleep before leaving this morning." She shrugs her shoulders before continuing. " He is a distant memory now. All I can remember of him is how sexy he looked when his eyes were rolling into the back of his skull while he desperately gasped for air." Venomous lyrics drip from the babes maw, her lips creasing into a devilish smirk that revealed her blood stained fangs. "Would you like to meet him? I could use some help disposing his body."

"Speech"

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-20-2014, 03:10 PM

She let out smart words and he couldn't hide his smirk. She was a feisty one and he liked danger. "Oh Dove, I'd love to meet him and body disposal is my kind of party." The words dropped off his maw with a bit of a low and baritone voice with that same British-type accent to him. He wasn't giving his name until he got the name of the beautiful fae before him. "Did you at least torture him before he went?" He begged the question in a cool tone. His left eyebrow raises slightly. How would she respond to his coos?

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-20-2014, 04:04 PM

The man seems unfazed by her taunts, and even starts to go along with them himself. He says he would like to meet her boyfriend and would help dispose of the body. Her right brow remains lifted as she blankly stares at him, wondering what she should do or say next. Before she can come up with something to say the man speaks again, asking if she had tortured him before killing him. Perfect, that was a pretty easy topic to branch out from. ?You're ask a murderer if torture had come into play? Is that question really necessary?? She taunts, her right brow lowering to sit natural upon her face, her lips straightening to her common detached expression. ?To put it simply, he did not have all his limbs by the time he went unconscious.? She coo's to him, her tone of voice sickeningly cool although she is discussing the slaughter of another wolf.

?Speech?

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-20-2014, 04:20 PM
?Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty.?

Not only pretty, but clever too. He grinned further as she went off about torture and if it was really a question. "Some like it over easy but people like me like to watch their pain as they bleed out." He stated simply before she told him he didn't have all of his limbs by the time he died. Yes, this was his kind of girl indeed and his age too by the looks of it. "Clever, clever girl." He would say as he settled a few feet facing her, her blood red fangs flashing as he let his yellowed ones show in a grin. What exactly was she made of? He hoped not to find out because she might actually be a fair match for him. She was perfect.

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-20-2014, 04:42 PM

He responds with a simple statement, saying some like it easy and some prefer to torture their victims. Although the babe had not tortured another wolf she did not doubt her ability to do so. Surely she could rip a wolf limb from limb without remorse. "I prefer to watch my victims writhe as I soak my pelt in their blood." She coo's her eyes shifting as she looks down at her black legs. "My natural coloring is ebony, ya know." A sinister smirk grips her features, her tail flicking in sync with her demonic expression. He calls her clever, but again her refers to her as a girl, and her expression hardens. "It would be clever to address me as a woman. I am no girl." She stares at him with a callous gaze, wondering what he would say next. He still hadn't given her a name, and she was beginning to wonder if he ever would.

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-20-2014, 04:49 PM

She spoke of her natural color being completely black though staining her fur with the blood of her victims and he grinned slightly. "Of course, clever woman, I love this playful banter but what I would love to know is what your name is." He would press for her name because he would not make the mistake of giving out Castiel's name first. Aurelio wasn't stupid enough to give out his own name unless she earned it and there was only one way she would earn it. His russet and brown fur would bellow slightly in the breeze as he remained back upon his haunches. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-21-2014, 12:57 PM

He asks for her name again, and a sneer threatens to breach her lips, but she keeps her outward expression numb and careless. Its amusing to her how badly this man seeks information about her, like her name and where her nonexistent boyfriend was. "See, I'd have to want to know your name for that to work." She says to him, not a single care cast in his direction as she reaches down to begin feasting upon her small snack. She grasps the upper portion of the bird into her jaws, and with a brisk pull of her head she rips the animal in half. She rolls the upper half over her tongue, allowing the blood to drip from the corners of her mouth to cover her throat in blood. She chews a bit, then swallows, and goes in for the second half.

"Speech"

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-21-2014, 06:04 PM

He almost laughed at her comment as he wiggled his eyebrows slightly, walking past her with his tail waving softly from side to side. "Oh such cruel words." His voice dripped with sarcasm as he approached the clear water and leaned down for a drink. The fiery and feisty femme before him, the woman before him, seemed to be believing his knowledge search. "Now, how is it that such a pretty woman like you has no love interest whatsoever. Can you not find a man evil enough for your taste?" He teased after pulling up from his drink. She had continued to dig into her bird, still not giving her name.

That was one of his weaknesses. He sought names because names had a certain power to them. "If you're looking for such kind then I'd highly suggest not seeking my brothers. Their like little angels, always saving the damned." He teased with information of his brothers as he walked past her again, heading away to see if she would persist with the conversation or let him walk out on her. He made it seem as if he had lost interest.