gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-05-2016, 01:16 PM

The odd pair would make their way south, finding themselves in a more than unusual place. By this time the sun was about gone, and their time for searching was about through. It was this odd place or nowhere. Bacchus mismatched paws would carry his massive frame over the pale floor his eyes on the odd glowing that came from closer to the center of the territory. With his little good luck charm in tow he'd lead the way cautiously towards the curious light. His white tipped tail would flick his uncertainty, with each swipe of his tail he'd feel for the she wolf that was beside him. Large white trees were passed and his ruby gaze would take in all the silent forest had to offer, the scents, the sights, the potential danger they might find themselves in. Bacchus was afraid of little, but he tended to err on the side of caution.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-05-2016, 02:05 PM

Luck had been maybe, kinda, picky about the first camp. The silver titan had given her permission to pick where’d they stay for their first night as travel buddies and frankly she had the perfect place in mind… not that she was even sure it existed. So they had kept going, the tiny girl struggling to keep up with Bacchus’ longer strides, trailing behind him though when she found herself lagging to far behind she would trot towards him to close the gap.

Finally though the sun was setting and they had not found Luck’s ideal spot. They had found this place though. It filled her with some uncertainty and she pulled up beside him, though still hanging closer to his rump than his head. The nervousness made her want to push into his larger frame for security but she was also still warry of him. She was slowly becoming aware of a glowing up ahead and against all instincts telling her to be cautious she found herself pulling ahead of the boy.

Sniffing the air for the scent of other wolves she found that they were all stale and so she picked up her pace, trotting towards the source of the light. Her tail wavered behind her, a weak wag as she finally managed to pinpoint the origin of the glowing. A pool of water! It wasn’t even remotely close to what she had been imagining but all those images had suddenly fled her head.

Spinning around to find her larger companion she found herself excitedly calling out to him. “This is the spot!”

Speech,

[Image: BNLxEGJ.png]

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-05-2016, 05:47 PM

As they crossed into this odd place Luck made her way closer to his shoulder, she had been mostly following for a while now, but with this new discovery he would let her pull ahead of him. He'd slow slightly, still taking moments like this to appreciate the view he was given. He was thoroughly convinced that Luck was the cutest wolf to ever walk Alacritian lands. He'd take his own moment to sniff out the area, there was no new wolf scent and he felt a bit more comforted by their solitude. He didn't for see having any trouble coming to find them this night.

Bright blue eyes would seek him out as the massive brute made his way towards the pool, he'd see Luck's excitement and he'd let it spread to him in a soft smile. Taking his chances the brute would take the opportunity to nuzzle at her cheek, he'd been sneaking little touches practically since he'd met her, hopefully she was growing more comfortable with him. "This looks nice," he'd tell her approvingly as his haunches coiled beneath him. He didn't care about where they slept, as long as he was dry it was acceptable.
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-09-2016, 12:11 PM

She was unaware of the grin currently splitting across her face, and as her gaze met his and he smiled it grew only wider. The silver titan was approaching and Luck was just about to turn back towards the pool when his nose would meet her cheek and suddenly she was spinning around, away from him, her eyes growing wide and heat flooding her face. It seemed to Luck that if her blood was so keen on coloring her face today it might as well stay there. She flicked an ear as he spoke again and she finally reigned in her expressions enough to turn to look back at him over her shoulder; a nod would be her response to his words of approval. She really didn’t trust herself enough to speak right away.

Bacchus would seat himself and she turned her attention back to the pool, allowing herself to sit beside its shore.   “It’s almost like magic.” She found the words tumbling from her lips, sweet and soft.

Speech,

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-10-2016, 12:54 PM

She was all smiles as he followed behind her, Luck's innocence was like a breath of fresh air. Had he ever been this naive? Probably. It was hard for him to think back to before, when he'd been a member of Fiori. He was almost surprised when he offered a little affection with his praise, she'd spin around quickly. He'd quirk an eyebrow at her but all she'd do was nod at first. As he sat he'd realize how far away she had gotten, but she was pretty jumpy. He was better off staying where he was for a moment. She'd find a seat closer to the edge of the water, he watch her watch the surface as her comment softly found his ears. "You think so?" He'd ask just as quietly, he'd never been one to believe in the super natural, he'd always been taught to believe in his own abilities. Not that of luck or of the fates. Make your own destiny kind of thing. But if Luck wanted to believe in it, he'd not try to stop her.
""

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-25-2016, 05:29 PM

Despite herself the tiny girl found her gaze returning to the silver titan, watching him as he spoke. There was no missing the flicker of disappointment that went across her face, he didn’t seem nearly as spell bound as she was. “I do!” She replied with the stubborn firmness one might expect from a child. “I do.” She repeated softly to herself, that one was not for his benefit but her own. For a moment she turned her gaze back to the pool.

Rising to her paws she moved back to sit beside him, but kept a respectable distance between them. She thought back to the proximity they had shared only a few hours earlier and immediately found herself pushing it from her mind. “So,” She looked up at him; smiling and attempting to keep any trace of what had just crossed her mind from showing, “What’s the plan?”

Speech,

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-27-2016, 11:53 AM

She seemed very much disheartened at his lack of enthusiasm, not that he was going to change his ways. He wouldn't deny the beauty he saw, but it was no different than any other place. She was the little beauty he was interested in, and the way his gaze lingered on her would prove that fact. She'd find her way back to where he sat, though as she lowered her haunches to the ground he wouldn't help but feel the disappointment in how far away she was. Bacchus wouldn't push her yet, she'd come around when she was ready, he had every confidence in that. She was still quite smily and bubbly as she asked what they were going to do now. In response Bacchus would let his front legs slide to the ground as he got comfortable. "Rest up for a while, probably go hunting before dawn. Then take another nap after I eat. Beyond that I'm not sure." He didn't put an incredibly amount of thought into the future, but what he had was a pretty stout plan.
""