gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-05-2016, 08:55 PM

The beast skirted the territory taken by yet another pack, while he didn't trespass, he purposefully walked near the borders as a sort of taunt that he was still around. Boundaries wasn't something he really cared about, much less if the pack didn't have his respect. Imperium were the only ones who had his respect, as well as Donostrea. The others? He could care less at this point. The males goal was to surprise his mate, and so he would spend the majority of his day preparing. With Seifer's help, Sin had acquired a collection of feathers and set to making a special gift for Arietta. As soon as night began to fall, clouded amber gaze would meet the first twinkle of stars before he sought a decent spot not wholly flooded by the snow melt.

Beneath the shelter of a cherry blossom tree, Sin would pull together a nest of reeds and feathers where they could sit comfortably when she arrived. Funny that he was doing this...never in his life would he even think of such a thing, but ever since meeting Arietta, he wanted to give her the world and everything in it. He had a soft spot for her, and although he seldom admitted it out loud, she was his weakness. She had a way of bringing out better things in him, if only for a moment and only in front of her. Once he finished, he set his gift near the roots of the cherry tree and returned to his makeshift nest before lifting his head to call for her. He hoped she was nearby, and hoped she would hear his call.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2016, 11:08 PM

The woman was not pleased with all that was going on. The death match Arian had called was too far, far too far, and the woman was certain there would repercussion for it. For as strange as the woman was, she had those who cared deeply about her. Those who could potentially seek revenge and it made Arietta incredibly uneasy. It made her fear for her beloved babies all the more... She was already on edge after Imperium and Abaven invaded Hellstrom and tore their security right out from under them.

When the woman heard her mate’s call she would rise from where she’d been laying. Her protective instincts over her youngest litter had risen... She didn’t like leaving them but she would not ignore the man she loved either. Making sure she told ‘saken where she was going she would then leave the makeshift den to seek out her husband.

With spring much of the areas near water were flooded, and rightfully so. Winter had a ton of snow, and with it melting, well, that left natural problems in it’s wake. Arietta would breathe out, trudging through the squishier land of the Estuary. It wasn’t the worst conditions she supposed... But she was definitely jealous of the birds that were high in the trees.

Upon finding Sin he was on a bed of reeds and feathers, and Arietta would open her mouth in awe. It must have taken some time to make this makeshift nest... Which in part had explained where he’d been most of the day. Arietta would move onto the reed and close to her mate, gently nuzzling his cheek with a soft whisper. “Hello my love.”

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-23-2016, 06:41 PM

The sounds of the birds began to die down as they prepared to bed down. Occasionally, he could hear the random flapping of wings and soon, the owls would begin their hooting and the frogs began their croaking. It didn't take terribly long for Arietta to arrive, the small woman approaching and nuzzling him. He would return her affections, nuzzling her cheek and putting a gentle kiss on her brow. "How was your day?" He would ask gently, pressing close to her form. Gods he missed this...her touch, her voice. He had failed to spend more time with her and his children, absorbed in his own desires to raise up an empire they could be proud of, something he could pass down to their children. Paradox had vanished again, leaving Forsaken and Enigma as potential heirs. Of course, there were also the younger children...but his older kids deserved it more. And even though two different packs had come to rip apart their home, he would rise again. It was time to stop idling around...but tonight, tonight was for her.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 10:55 AM

Arietta would let out a soft sigh as Sin asked her how her day was. “No different than any other day, really. An increase of stress, worry... Wondering what’s to become of us. Wondering which of my babies might get hurt next.” Her gaze was soft. “The invasion of Hellstrom has... Shaken me badly, Sin. I’m scared.” She would press her head into his chest, closing her eyes. “I’m scared of losing my family. You. My babies...” Arietta’s words were quiet. “Para and Shiro are already gone... I don’t know if I can bare another loss.” She would confess.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Dione