gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-06-2016, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2016, 03:46 PM by Seraphiel.)

It was a week after the flooding and they still weren't allowed to go home. Not that she minded, there was a lot more opportunities for mischief along the Prairie. “praiiiirai” she said out loud, the strange word sounded funny past her lips and she giggled, almost tripping over her large feet with the loss of attention. She had so much trouble walking. She could even tell that Rory's feet weren't as large as her's and it wasn't fair.

With all her effort put into moving her feet she almost walked right past the fabled border markings. It was the wash of Voltage and Glacier's scent that caught her tiptoeing on the line. She giggled, and backed up a step, unwilling to be caught on the wrong side of the territory, she was breaking enough rules as it was. She lifted her nose into the air and sniffed freely, taking in the strong scent of her alphas. Uncle Volty's scent reminded her of the wind, and the scent of buzzing things on the air before a storm. Glacier was more grounded, and earthy, through different to the earthy Uncy Terrae smelled of. That was all green things and growth. As she considered all this she began to walk along the scent border, treating it like a tight rope was very difficult, her big paws kept getting in the way. She landed on her face in Dono's side of the border, and had to flail and flap her extremities like mad to keep herself from falling the other way, across the border. This was a great game!

"Speech"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:12 AM by Ren.)
What on earth was that thing? Ren stared, eyes narrowed, paws frozen. One moment he had been patrolling the border - not because he was afraid that Donostrea would invade, rather so he'd be on-hand to assist - and the next, he found this... thing. Blinking, the blue male would approach, peering at it. It was wiggling, it was silver and blue... he'd blink rapidly when it came into complete focus. A pup? A pup... with it's face... stuck in the mud in the border with all paws flailing. Ren wasn't quite sure he was sane anymore, and would cautiously lean his head down. "Are you alright?" he rumbled the the creature's paws, since he couldn't, well... actually speak to it.

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 02:52 AM by Seraphiel.)

The soggy grass wasn't helping matters at all and her best efforts to keep from flailing onto the wrong side of their border ended in a catastrophe. She had been on relatively stable grass up to that point, but her next step brought her into an inch of mud, even well she was tripping over her large paws, and with a silent cry she landed face first into the thick and heavy substance. All she could taste was earth, all salty and dirty on her tongue. Her flailing paws must have looked crazy as she tried to pull free her face. When at last it did with a great sucking noise and she fell back onto her rump she would stop and blink for a moment, trying to come to terms with what had just happened.

She made a face and spat out a big glob of mud “UCK” she said in distress. It was then, and only then, that she noticed the stranger who had come to ask if she was alright. She struggled to get to her feet, but her fur was heavy with mud and she over balanced half way up and landed right back on her rump again. “Roar!” she said ferioucly. “I'ma big scary mud monster and i'ma eat your face if you come any closer.. or laugh” she warned him seriously.

"Speech"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:06 AM by Ren.)
Ren couldn't help it - the moment the sluuuurrrrrPOP occurred, the prince had died of laughter. The flailing, the pop, themud sticking to the face with two brilliantly blue eyes glaring at him. It was too much, and the male would cackle, laughing even harder at Seraphiel's uck. He'd glance up when he ehard that, seeing her trying to stand up... and falling over. Again. Snorting, he tried to stiffle his laughter, though not with much success. Finally, he manage to muffle it to the point he could hear her, and he just managed to catch her statement. Still chuckling, he rose from the sitting position he had fallen in, sticking his nose close to her. On a spur of impulse, he'd try to flick her nose with his tongue. "I think laughter would fit the scary mud monster better," he told her honestly, tail wagging behind him. He'd have to go get her cleaned up, and figure out who exactly she was - obviously Donostrea, but he would want to make sure she wasn't missing.

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 03:14 AM by Seraphiel.)

She was glaring bloody murder at that point, he was laughing at her! She would, she would show him! She tried to stand again, but it clearly wasn't happening, and landing back on her rump again for the millionth time she decided her lesson would be in death glares. When he stuck his nose in front of her face she playfully snapped at it, her little pup teeth clicking together audibly over open air. “Big monsters don't need laughter. Screaming. Or squealing like a girl, those are responses ill accept” she told him haughtily. “Who are you anyways, your not Donostrea right? Through your bluerer then my daddy” she said, getting curious now. could he be related to her? Honestly, it was like the entire world shared some sort of tie to her family in some way or another, if not by blood then by some sorta adoption or care or looking after. Honestly, it was all just so confusing at this point she expected everyone to be a part of their family in some way.

"Speech"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:06 AM by Ren.)
He let himself let out a yelp when she snapped at his nose, recoiling. He adopted this fearful look, only fading when she spoke - then it was back to grinning and soft laughter. "Was that responsible, little queen?" he inquired, cyan eyes that matched hers glittering. He'd smile even more as she asked who he was - and wait, more blue than her father? "I'm Ren Agatsuma. I'm the prince of my pack, Borealis. This scent border? On my side is my pack, and on your side is... well, yours. Who are you, little queen, and who is your father?" Since Voltage had referred to him as prince, he had adopted that - it was fitting, and more easily understood than Polaris... though he held onto that title with pride.

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 03:33 AM

It wasn't until she snapped at him that he started to show the proper due to her monstrous appearance. With mud soaked through her coat until it was more brown then silver, and her face so thick with it she could feel dripping past her eyes and sticking to her noise she certainly looked the part! “Grr” she said again, waving a muddy paw through the air to add to the effect. When he called her a 'little queen' she raised her head, the picture of a haughty royal (abide one coated in mud) and her 'humph' was a little softer, and more accepting.

He would be very forthcoming with information once she had thought to actually ask a question and she lost her rigid posture and tilted her head, wide eyed and curious to learn more. Of course, the moment she realized she was relaxing, she was haughty and sharp eyed all over again. “Oh, a prince, is it?” she inquired, trying to smother her curiosity, or at least not to let it show. "I am Seraphiel Elementas of the Filli rank of Donostrea, son of Glacier Elementas, Ferax of Donostrea and Anais Carlier, PraeVilendis of Donostrea” she said in her most haughty tone. She was might impressed with herself just then, astonished and proud that she had managed to remember that entire amount of information and relay it all laid out and perfect like a perfect little queen. She was so self satisfied that she was wriggling in the mud, unaware that she was even doing so.

She didn't even bother to struggle to rise again, she could sit here in the mud and play the queen to this prince just fine as she was thank you. Of course, she couldn't yet decide if she would rather be a scary monster or a brilliant, beautiful little queen. It was a might hard decision to chose from, so she decided to add in a little growl at the end, to remind him that she was both.

"Speech"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:07 AM by Ren.)
Amusement was in every fiber of his being as she waved her paw, and he'd shrink back in 'fear', at least for a moment before sitting back up fully, watching the pup drenched in drooping mud. Yes, definitely needed to get her cleaned up. He'd feel pleasure zip through him as he spotted her relaxing, curious and wide-open as only a pup could be - though that only lasted for a second before she completely straightened herself up. Hiding a smile, he nodded solemnly. "Yes. My mother is the secondary alpha, or the Spirit of the pack. She'll soon be the main alpha." She would then introduce herself, including her parents, and he'd blink. That was... complicated sounded. Ren had to admit, he was moderately impressed that a pup remembered that, and as far as he saw, she was too... considering she was writhing in the mud with utter glee. He'd had his eyes widen as if he was more impressed than he actually was, before letting it fade slightly. Glacier was her father, eh? "I've met your father," he commented softly. It was then he stepped closer to the mud covered female, ignoring the growl for now. "We should get you cleaned up... that mud can't taste good, and besides, I'd like to see my little queen without mud covering her doubtlessly beautiful features." Okay, maybe he enjoyed the company of the young girl, and her reactions were just precious.

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 04:14 AM by Seraphiel.)

His mother was alpha too? She couldn't really call him her loyal subject then. For more reasons then one, starting from their lack of sharing a pack and both being children of alphas, him a prince and her a 'little queen' “Guess you really are a Prince then” she allowed, dropping the haughty mask she had created just for him. At least he had shown her due awe for all that information she had so cleverly managed to remember and relay to him. She was only mildly surprised when he said he had met her father. Everyone had met her father and was either in some manner adopted by him or already related - this was a fact she was already resigned to.

He stepped closer to her and she didn't try to swat him again, he was a prince and he was all respectful and nice to her, being treated like a queen was even better then the reaction she had first hope for when she told him she was a mud monster. He pointed out that they should get them cleaned up, and now that she realized she liked queen so much more then monster anyway she was in agreement. “Yes, of course” she said, returning a little to her lofty ways, this time without even realizing she did so, Ren was a terrible influence on her. She blushed then, her little pup cheeks roseing up and her eyes went back and forth, as that ego, so recently created, was already bruised by what she had to say. “I don't believe I can rise.. there's too much mud”

"Speech"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:08 AM by Ren.)
He chuckled - she sounded almost disappointed to his ears. "Disappointed, little queen?" he asked softly. She didn't seem too surprised by him knowing Glacier - he bet she was used to people saying that. After all, Glacier was a kind and sociable man, and not many would forget the gigantic blue beast. He laughed again as she got that royal vibe again. Oh no, did he start something? If so, he started something rather adorable and cute... and he couldn't help but flat out laugh at her next admission. "It's alright, it happens to all of us," he reassured. Okay, maybe not getting stuck in the mud to the point you can't stand up, but equally as ego-bruising things! And he'd gotten his paw stuck in the mud for a good long while in places where it was deeper. He stepped even closer, bending his head down to her ear. "I'll get you up, but I'll be grabbing you by your scruff," he told her. Of course, at her age, this was still the normal - she'd still curl into a ball, so even if she fought him it wouldn't be much trouble. With that thought, he'd dip his head to grab her scruff lightly, though he inwardly cringed at the thought of the mud. Thankfully, there wasn't a lot on her scruff. Just about... everywhere else excepting her shoulders, though.

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 04:45 AM

She smirked when he asked if she was disappointed. Well, perhaps it would have been nice to adopt him as her loyal subject, but having a prince dot on her was definitely and unexpected pleasure! His admission reassured her ego, through her eyes did study him for any hint of untruth. He really did seem to mean it however, and her boisterous grin returned with a bounce to her expression. She giggled and twitched her ear when his breath and words tickled it, and she shook her head to rid herself of the tickling sensation. Realizing what he was saying, she would sigh, resigned. She was very use to being scruffed at that point and compared to every other wolf she had ever met she was still tiny enough to be scruffed and even picked up.

She closed her brilliant sapphire eyes and waited for the familiar sensation, which came a moment later as she felt the skin and fur on the back of her neck gently pulled. At least he was nice about, her father could be a little rough when he was mad, through of course not once had his scruffing ever heart her - it was just the manner used when scruffing also told her ones mood, and it told her right now that Ren was a sweet and gentle thing. He pulled her from the mud and placed her on solid ground. She scrambled to her feet, trying not trip over her super large paws as she looked up at Ren. She sighed, he looked terribly giant still, even standing up. She lived in a world of giants... she could only console herself with the fact that Glacier was much bigger then Ren. “Where can I wash off?” she wanted to know, she sneaked off to explore, but she was so tiny and the prairie so vast she didn't know it very well yet.

"Speech"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:11 AM by Ren.)
She would acquiesce with little troubles, and he appreciated that as he picked her up and set her back down a few feet away. Unfortunately, he still got mud in my mouth. Wrinkling his nose, he lapped at his nose and mouth trying to at least drown the taste out to not much avail. Ah, whatever. His ears would perk at her question, and he'd smile at her. "Well, I don't know where it is in your territory, but there's a stream not too terribly far from here that you can wash in." Thank goodness for being in the south and not a whole lot of flooding; the area around the stream was flooded, but ot so terribly it would be counterproductive to wash off. "Sound good to you, little queen?"

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 05:02 AM by Seraphiel.)

Ren would suggest she cross the border to wash off, and her mouth tipped open, appalled. c-cross?” she demanded “daddy would kill me!” she pointed out in alarm, and yet, the more she thought about it... she was very curious to learn what was over there on the other side. Was it much different to the prairie? Would she actually met people that didn't know her daddy and weren't related to her? And a stream! Would it be much different to the ocean? She couldn't fathom an ocean hiding in this territory their beach was so vast. She had never washed off in a body of water before, cleaning had been submitting to her mothers grooming. Of course, she had never ever been this dirty either. It was just... her daddy freaked out when she went to close to water. She thought it had something to do with the ocean eating up all the sand but she wasn't really sure.

The idea of terrifying her father and breaking even more rules began to appeal more and more to her and she started to grin. “I am very muddy tho. And Daddy knows you...” she said, logically, in case her previous words might have put him off the idea. “It sounds great to me, my Prince, lead the way!” she declared, slipping into a haughty tone utterly without intending too. It was becoming much to easy to put on that voice with Ren. It was just so [i]fun[i] she already thought well of this funny blue man. He was her best friend now of course, her Prince. She wondered if he could have sleep overs with her and take her on adventures. It was worth a thought, but it was thoughts for another time.

"Speech"

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:11 AM by Ren.)
"You're already on the other side," he pointed out at her protest, a soft smile playing at the edges of his mouth. It seemed she hadn't realized that yet - but that as alright. He would wait patiently as she seemed to debate internally; he himself didn't see a problem with it; he was heir, and had the authority to allow her over into Borealis' land, and he'd stick with her the entire time, and then return her to Glacier. He definitely wouldn't let her wander off. He chuckled as she finally came to a decision - the decision to cross. He wasn't too surprised; he and his siblings had wandered off all the time, and would have loved the opportunity to explore a forbidden land. His smile widened at the term of address she used with him, and he would bow his head to her, eyes sparkling. "Indeed I will, little queen." He would then set off towards the spring- stepping delicately on the soggy ground. There were mud spots here and there, and the male would pause and look back at Seraphiel. "Step where I step, less mud," he advised before continuing, though at a slow pace due to her much smaller size. It would not take long to reach the stream... which looked a bit like a river at this point. He spitted a dip in it, where it was deeper, and he'd head for that spot. He stepped in gingerly, stepping in deeper than the little dip , so she wouldn't wander off. It should be just deep enough where she'd be able to duck under the water. "Step into the water, don't be afraid, it won't swallow you or anything - I'm here," he soothed, regardless if she was afraid or not.

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 05:45 PM by Seraphiel.)

He pointed out that she was already on the other side and she cast her eyes about I'm confusion. With so much mud stuck to her it was hard to smell much of anything but dirt. Ren must have put her down on the other side of the border when he scuffed her, she realized. She looked about the muddy grass and wrinkles her nose it didn't look any different to Donostrea! She thought with disappointment. She didn't know why she thought the land would magically look different the moment her paw crossed over but she was disappointed to learn the heat everything looked as similar and boring as her own territory.

He bowed is head and promised to lead the way and the young child giggled softly. It was obvious how much her manner had changed from their first moments of meeting till now. She didn't know why but she trusted this stranger completely and gravitated towards him. She liked spending time with him.

She followed after him, her wide curious eyes trying to find any sign that marked this land as unique and different to the one she left. Not really looking where she was going she ended up ankle deep in mud more the once before she followed Ren's advice and placed her paws where he did.
When they reached the stream she was amazed how small it was compared to the swollen beach she knew. She watched him walk into the water and would have balked at the last moment until he spoke. "I'm not afraid!" She said, sticking her head proudly in the air and smothering her fear. She would have taken taken a more delicate approach only Ren's words where a challenge to her and she stepped all four paws onto the water at the same time... and sank with a squeak, before her head was dragged under the water.

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-10-2016, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:11 AM by Ren.)
He would see her captivated by his territory, gazing around with wide eyes... and walking into mud holes quite often. He would chuckle to himself, leaving her to it. She'd realize eventually, but he was going to let her make that decision herself. He gave advice; it was up to her. Now, if she got caught in super thick mud again, he'd chastise her... but other than that, nahhhhh. And when they arrived at the river thing, she was bold, bold and fearless... and Ren sighed as she practically jumped in and disappeared under the water. He would lunge forward, not panicking, searching for a scruff. He'd haul her out if he caught her scruff, and would try to set her standing in the water. "Paws out, don't bend them, you'll stay above water."

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-10-2016, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 05:53 PM by Seraphiel.)

'I'm not afraid' where apparently last words, as the girl sank fast. In truth, she was barely under the water for a minute but of course well she was down there it felt like a life time. Her eyes where rightly closed, and her paws curled up to her chest, flailing about and knocking into each other uselessly. Had she of course straightened up her feet she might have discovered that the ground wasn't too far beneath her. Instead, she lost all her sense of direction and couldn't fathom which way was up and which way was down.

When Ren scruffed her and pulled her free she coughed harshly, water pouring from her face and eyes and coat and mouth. She whimpered, all appearances of a headstrong queen where gone in her fear. Her paws scrambled against open ear in her desire to reach shore again “Don't let go. Don't let go” she begged Ren, her savior.

He was speaking to her, and she concentrated on his voice. He told her to straighten out her legs, and as she did so she would realise he had moved her to a more shallow part of the stream – a place where even the tiny, and very young pup would be able to reach the ground. Finding purchase beneath her, her trembling legs straighten, and she raised her head, finding some inner pool of strength as she looked Ren directly in the eyes. “I had it under control. I meant to do that” she told him, as through he hadn't been a panicked, crying mess not three seconds earlier.

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-10-2016, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:11 AM by Ren.)
The water poured off the girl, and, thankfully, quite a bit of the mud - she was still muddy, but it was washing away. The girl was panicking, and he would soothe her best he could. "I won't let go." This was proven quite true considering the fact that he said this around a mouthful of fur and skin. It wasn't until he felt her find purchase on the ground did he release her, stepping back to look at her. She seemed alright, perfectly alright... and he chuckled when she spoke. Leaning forward, he'd lick the top of her head. "Of course you did, my little queen. I never doubted it for a moment," he said easily, smiling. "Now let's get you cleaned up. And once you are, perhaps I could teach you to swim?" Or rather, teach her to trust her instincts instead of panicking.

"Speech"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-10-2016, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 02:42 AM by Seraphiel.)

Ren had been nothing but supportive and kind to her, both in her moment of fear and even the moment after when she stuck up her head and tried to scratch together what remained of her pride. Everything about him was good and kind and she found herself utterly attached to him as only a pup could be. Following after became not only easy, but second nature, natural. Her trembling paws where starting to find strength again and she began to dip parts of her body in the water, washing off what remained of the mud, using a paw to scrub I tour from behind her ears and around her face, knowing any traces she left behind would be notices by her parents and questioned.

"I already know how to swim. But I can watch the way you do it if you want" she allowed, shaking her body out and sniffing for any last track of mud. Only one she was certain she was clean would she turn to ren "you've got mud on your cheek" she informed him, no doubt a reaction to scuffing her after her second time in trouble. Not that she would mention that part of it.

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-10-2016, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:10 AM by Ren.)
It was then a game of patience, and that he had plenty of that. He watched her scrub herself, smiled as she missed bits here and there behind her ears that she just couldn't reach, though she did a really good job of getting behind the ears. She responded to him, and he smiled. Did she really? No matter, he'd show her anyways. She then informed him he had mud on his cheek, and he'd let his eyes widen and a shocked expression cross his face. "Oh no!" he cried, making his body shudder. "The mud monster must have infected me - will I too become a monster?" He would look in terror at the young girl, resisting a grin at his rather cheesy and terrible acting.

"Speech"