size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-06-2016, 07:39 PM

Spring had finally sprung! Rhythm found an new beat to her step, coming to life again after the rough winter. She didn't even mind all the mud that always found the way into the den. Her delicate paws would carry her away from the knolls towards another familiar place. The range always had an interesting array of herbs to find and it was close to her den. There was also that possibility of finding Valentine as well. Her main goal was to restock her stores, what better place to start than close to home? As her lithe form came over the ridge her bright blue gaze would search the newly blooming plants. Where did she want to start?

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-09-2016, 10:14 AM
ooc: next one will be longer just feeling a bit off today ><

Blossoming spring had improved Integra's mood. She was finally able to get back to focusing on her studies and a busy mind left little time for brooding in the darker recesses of her mind. The range stretched out before her as she pondered what herbs to gather today. There were so many she wished to collect but she figured she'd start off easy with some Boneset and Dandelions. Later she planned to hunt for rarer herbs.

[Image: yKuOSHo.png]

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-09-2016, 01:20 PM
No worries! <3

Said bright gaze would sweep over the lush greens of the Range, it seemed that the extra water was doing more than good for the plant life here. At the base of many of the knolls the grass was starting to die from such wet conditions. The mud would not last forever, and soon the summer would be quick to dry the unused liquid. For now though, Rhythm would be eager to find some plants for her collection. With her sweeping gaze she'd find the familiar form of Integra. They'd done some studying together before and the chocolate woman would not help but wonder if she would want to do the same now. Delicate paws would begin to carry her in the right direction and her voice would close the rest of the distance between them. "Integra?" She'd call out a little early, pausing until she was close enough for regular speech. "Collecting herbs today?" She'd ask offhand, hoping her assumption was correct. If not maybe the younger she wolf would join her anyway.

""

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-09-2016, 02:01 PM

Integra spied the hairy stems of boneset stretching about three feet high, patches of the scattered through the grasses of the range. If was not yet flowering but the scent of the plant was distinctive enough that she was certain she had the right herb. She was interested in collecting the stem and leaves today so she reached out to gnaw at the base of the plant, she could dig up the roots later. Integra made a face, she was not fond of the taste of this particular herb. It was strong and bitter but it was effective and something she preferred to keep well stocked.

As Integra worked at picking the plant until she heard the voice of Rhythm, carefully setting down the fronds she gathered she turned to the older healer. "I am indeed, just gathering some boneset and some dandelions if the water hasn't smothered them all out by now. How about yourself?"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-09-2016, 02:10 PM

Rhythm's eyes would fall on the other woman as she looked to be gathering the plant before her. Rhythm had been correct in her assumption even before she'd drawn close enough to realize. It seemed like Integra would not want to join Rhythm in her gathering, but the exact opposite. The Destruction would smile brightly at the answer, knowing very well the danger of too much water to the newly growing supply of herbs. "Today seems like a good day to do so. Do you mind if I join you?" She doubted that there would be any protest, and with little more confirmation Rhythm would begin to de-leaf just a few more samples of the plant in front of them. "How much were you planning on accumulating?" The healers needed to be more on the same page she felt, they needed to talk to go over their stores. Should every healer just keep their own personal stores? Should there have been some organization on where and what was kept? What if one of their dens flooded or worse, should every healer keep the same herbs in each individual den? Would they do good to have a communal den as well? She'd found a very nice place in the barn, one of the stalls seemed perfect for herb display. Her thoughts would linger slightly on the future of Imperiums healers as her gaze found Integra again.

""

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-22-2016, 11:30 PM

Integra finished plucking the last sprig of boneset and she paused for a moment to observer her gathering. Yes, this should be a reasonable haul. Now all she had to do was find a good crop of dandelions though in order to find some that weren't under water she'd need to get to higher ground. Integra snatched up her gather and started moving higher up, pausing to set her herbs down as Rhythm spoke. "Oh, not at all. It's nice to have company now and then. Just these four sprigs of boneset was all I planned to gather. I'm hoping maybe either or so good dandelion plants though it's the roots I'm most interested in right now.

"What about yourself? What are you planning to gather today?"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-24-2016, 01:53 PM

Rhythm would watch as the younger girl expertly gathered her herbs, it was a delightful sight. Rhythm felt confident in the fact that Imperium boasted some of the best healers in Alacritis, but they could be better. They could be more unified, more productive, more impressive like the demands of Imperium dictated. For now though, she would happily gather some plants with a fellow healer. "Just what I'm kind of low in, and Dandelion happens to be one of them." How, she wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was so plentiful she hadn't actually gathered enough in previous seasons. She'd start heading in the same direction as Integra, "Need any help carrying?" She'd also happily offer her services if they were needed.

""

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-13-2016, 05:24 PM

The great thing about dandelions were that they were hardy and grew everywhere. Leave it to weeds. She gazed at the random patches of dandelions that lay scattered across the land. Rather than using her teeth she opted to try and dig them out. She wanted the roots as well this time. Carefully she dug through the soggy ground, seizing the plants in her jaws and shaking them gently to rid them of larger clumps of dirt before adding them amongst the boneset.

"Thank you I appreciate that but I think I've got it if you'd like to gather some of your own. How much do you think we should gather? I've been going rather light in boneset and dandelions for now since I'm sure summer will encourage their growth. If the rain doesn't smother them. I'm not worried for the dandelions really, they'll grow through everything."