gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-08-2016, 01:13 PM

The day was waning, the sun was quickly falling into the horizon. The behemoth of a wolf would be spattered in the last glints of light as his long limbs carried him through the wet land. There wasn't so much dry land here, the water obviously took its toll on the low lands. He found a nice place though, up on a bit of a hill there was a huge tree with a hollow trunk. That's where he'd left Luck, having been able to catch enough to sustain her for the night he was out now searching for his own dinner. He often used this time to gather his thoughts, there had been more than a couple of rough nights of sleep. Bacchus often held Luck close during the night, her presence helped soothe his mind.

It wasn't a perfect solution though, and the titan lost more than a little sleep because of it. What was worse, he was starting to have flashbacks at some inconvenient times. Mostly he was able to shake them off, but the longer they went on the more vibrant they would become. He had been hunting until a rather unsettling one had overtake him. He couldn't quite shrug it off, and would find himself stopping to sit in the mud. He'd face the darkening ocean and watch as night overtook the land.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-08-2016, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 03:14 AM by Lillianna.)

Woo water! Woo, constantly feeling like a drowned rat!

Lillianna felt despise for water slowly soaking into her fur - just as quickly as the water itself did. The woman trumped through the wetlands, groaning at the feel of it. Ah, well, not as bad as the rapids. She had to go around the rapids to even get to this area, because the rapids were just way too strong to do anything in.

Of course, she had a reason for being down here. She was going to investigate Fiori. She had a rough idea of where they lived, and caught a rough scent while travelling the edge of the river-turned-lake-thing. Abaven had no standing with them currently, and had no communications - so she was off to find some information, ah, subtly.

She spotted a dry spot, and though she knew she would get wet the moment she stepped off the dry spot after drying off, she couldn't resist, and bounded towards it, splashing roughly. When she reached the hill, she shook herself, a sigh of complete bliss emerging from her as she finally got rid of water. It was then she froze, her nose just registering a rather familiar scent. "Bacchus?" she called out lightly, disbelief coloring her tones. She couldn't see him, though, only a tree... was she imagining things now?

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-08-2016, 01:44 PM

He'd find his way back to the tree which held his good luck charm, his gait was slow as he climbed the hill. With a quick check inside he'd see that Luck was already well into a good nights rest. With the big meal and such a dry place to sleep he didn't blame her. With a soft sigh Bacchus would turn away from her and sit himself quietly on the grass beyond. He felt too tired to sleep, but he'd use the excuse that he didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty. He'd huff slightly as his haunches fell to the earth and the quiet would resume, or mostly quiet. It seemed a multitude of crickets were out there eagerly chirping away, but a voice much more welcome was what would interest him most. Perking his ears as his head swiveled around behind him the slim for of Lillianna would come into focus. Her call didn't sound certain and he'd make himself more visible by going around the tree, which would also make it less likely for Luck to hear them. "What are you doing out here?" He knew Abaven was close, and the reason she'd given him last time for being so far from home but they were much farther south this time. "Need a little more humping to soothe your woes?" He couldn't, he just could not resist.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-08-2016, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 03:14 AM by Lillianna.)

It seemed she was not wrong; the male would appear, and the woman would smile. It was good to see him again, and he was definitely a sight for sore eyes. Her smile dropped at the What are you doing here, though. It was then it hit her that she didn't really know Bacchus all that well, despite her desire to, and she couldn't tell if that tone was more curious, or if it was sharp. "Here? I'm doing research," she replied casually, with a flick of her tail. She laughed at his next comment, her eyes on his. She felt a burning, a longing, in her veins - but she knew she couldn't. "Wouldn't you like that, hmm?" she questioned, feeling a wicked smile cross her features. Eh, didn't mean she couldn't have a bit of fun. Ah, but. "Though probably not a good idea - I need to find a wolf that knows of herbal contraceptives," she sighed, though it did little to diminish the spark in her eyes. That spark was more than just sexual, though. "What of you, Bacc?" she asked curiously. "Why are you here?" What was that other scent she could smell with him? It was a heat scent - and Lillianna couldn't help a bit of amusement... and a slight bit of jealousy.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-08-2016, 03:25 PM

His appearance would receive a grin as he draw a bit more close to her before coiling his haunches under his rump. Her apprehension at his words would not go undetected either, he'd quirk an eyebrow but would say nothing more. Of course his humor was met with a laugh, but then again he was first shot down. "I would," he'd even go so far as to stand, ready to push his body close to hers again. However she went on to explain and he knew she was right. He couldn't sire her pups. However much they couldn't do he'd relish in the little victories, she sounded just as disappointed as he felt. She was smart to recede from his favorite topic, otherwise his thoughts would have festered and he would have eventually convinced himself if not both of them sex was a good idea at the time. "It's dry. You know I'm a rogue, the most comfortable place is where I'm going to lay down." He had no doubt at this point she could clearly smell Luck all over his pelt, not that he was worried much. If Lillie was curious about his companion he would tell her, but Bacc wasn't the kind of wolf to freely give out information. Still, he found himself really liking Lillie, there wasn't much he'd try to hide form her if she dug deep enough.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-08-2016, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 03:14 AM by Lillianna.)

She chuckled, eyes flashing at his swift standing. Of course, it also was... thrilling in a way that she couldn't allow it to be, and with an internal sigh of regret, she'd push down the excitement that his step nearer brought, and would instead focus on his words. She saw he did the same, and was quite appreciative; she wasn't certain how much she could resist before she gave in - a fact that Bacchus, too, was no doubt aware of. But, pups. Ew. No thanks.

She'd smile at his words, nodding lightly. She felt... awkward, which was rather sucky; she didn't know what to say, how to act. It was quite unwelcome, and she grasped the first thing she thought of. "Why are you a rogue?" Why not join a pack? Would that not make sense? Glancing away from the behemoth, she would move closer to the rtunk to sit, settling down next to it. She glanced from him to a spot next to her; an invitation of sorts, albeit a wordless one.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-08-2016, 04:03 PM

Bacchus would have loved nothing else than to push until she gave into him, but the smart side would win out over his primal needs this time. Hopefully the next time they ran into each other she'd have that figured out and they could enjoy themselves again. He didn't like this no touching thing. Her answer was another question, why be a rogue when you could live in a pack? His mother would have loved it if he had, but Bacchus couldn't live under the rule of someone else. He'd feel too trapped.. again. He'd watch her russet form as she walked closer to the huge tree, his ears would perk curiously, searching for some noise that might come from where Luck was sleeping. There didn't seem to be much of a disturbance and the tall wolf wouldn't hesitate to draw more near to Lillie. He'd grin softly at the thoughts of their night together last time, he'd held her close after and they'd fallen asleep together. It had been a peaceful time for him, something he had to hold to as they were so fe wand far between. "I don't trust anyone well enough to let myself live by their law." He'd say simply, his voice shifting to a more serious one as he let his belly fall to the earth. One day he would rule his own Kingdom.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-08-2016, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 03:14 AM by Lillianna.)

He'd follow her, and she'd smile at it, and at the warmth of his body. She recalled, fondly, the cuddling that night - oh how did she enjoy cuddling. She cast a sidelong glance at Bacchus; would he mind if she leaned against him? It would be... nice. Really nice. And... but, what if it was awkward? Ah, screw it, she was going to do it anyways. She took a deep breath and was about to lean to the side when he spoke, and she'd tilt her head. Interesting perspective, that was. No trusting, eh? Seems rather... not fun, to say the least. Although, to be fair, she wasn't really extremely close to anyone, though she loved Starling and Shaye dearly. It saddened her she didn't see either too often anymore. "That's an interesting perspective," she murmured. She never seen it that way, but she also saw it that if Bass did something so against her moral code, she'd leave.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-08-2016, 06:13 PM

She looked rathe inviting, sitting over there staring at him like she wanted something. He'd eye her suspiciously as he answered honestly. It seemed to make her think at least. Had she never thought about living on her own? About having complete freedom in what you say or do with no consequences of your actions? She didn't seem like on to tip the boat, but he had been pretty persuasive at their last meeting. Maybe it just took some convincing. She called his reasoning 'an interesting perspective' and he'd snort. It wasn't funny, but sometimes you had to cover up other emotions with humor. "You could put it that way." But Bacchus lived for his freedom. He did what he wanted when he wanted, and while he would damn consequences the very fact that he hadn't jumped Lillie would prove taht he did have the suggestion of a thought thinking brain.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-08-2016, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 03:14 AM by Lillianna.)

She frowned at his look, and even more at his words. She didn't like the sound of it, and the snort - what she said wasn't amusing - just tipped her suspicions, and she'd glance away from him for a second, before looking back down at him. "I'm not joking - it is, and it's different from how I see packs. I wasn't saying that to be amusing," she replied unhappily, ears flicking back for a second as she looked up again, away from him. It was a lot easier to do now that he was laying down, and she was still sitting. She did not like having her words belittled, nor did she appreciate the interpretation that her words were meant in a black, negative light, when they were a simple observation.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-08-2016, 07:02 PM

Her reaction to his reaction was a little unexpected, and already any semblance of a grin was gone from his features. She would correct him, harshly, but he deserved it. The reason his view was so vastly different from hers was no laughing matter. He almost died. He'd been through terrible terrible things, and here he was covering up with laughter. "I know." It was his turn to look away this time, facing her would mean he was facing those memories and those emotions and that was difficult. "I don't. I don't mean to laugh." He was fumbling with his words, a quality not shown by the slate giant. He'd with hold his full explanation as he looked off towards the darkness of the ocean. How did their little discussion become so deep anyway? Weren't they just talking about humping? Bacchus really wanted to go back to that topic in.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-09-2016, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 03:14 AM by Lillianna.)

Irritation. Gah, there was so much of it, and it was so difficult to control the expression on her face. If he knew, then why did he do it. She stared stormily ahead, only watching him in the corner of her eye. It wouldn't be long before he looked away, and she had to resist an annoyed huff. And then he'd admit he didn't mean to laugh. He stumbled over his words, which Lillianna found... intriguing, but that was far from the point. "Then why did you?" The words finally came out, with a sharpness attached to them - but there was an edge of softness, and a clear attempt at trying to suppress that sharp edge. She'd look down at him, her eyes demanding an explanation.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-10-2016, 12:53 AM

He wasn't about to look back towards her, especially when he felt this weak in front of her. He'd buried all of that right? It didn't matter anymore he was here now and he would never have to go back to those days. But he did, and he was doing so more frequently. Bacchus wasn't as strong as he thought he was. It felt like an eternity before he head her voice again, with his nose pointed away from her he'd with hold the deep sigh that wished to flood from his lungs. He didn't want to answer her, really he didn't have to answer her if he didn't want. She was the one who had come and found his camping spot and got all angry at him. He'd turn back to her features, his gaze harder than he'd ever held it in her presence. "To cover up how I really feel." Did she want to know about the horrendous memories that filled his mind? Did she know what it felt like to feel the life slipping from your opponent as his blood seeped into your mouth and fur?
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 03:13 AM by Lillianna.)

She'd wait, impatiently, for an answer that seemed to take forever in coming as he kept his muzzle firmly away from her. She'd feel her tail twitch in her displeasure, ears flicking back slightly as she stared down her muzzle at him. Of course, he was still pretty tall laying down... but she was taller for the time being. Eventually, he'd look back up, with a hard look - a look she returned, eyes narrowing. She wasn't going to take any shit, no, not at all. And yet... when he spoke, she found a frown pulling at her features, and her head tilted ever so slightly to the side. "Why?" Despite the look in her eyes, the word, the question, came out soft, and was no longer a demand, but a request. His words made no sense. "Why cover up how you feel?" Was it a trust thing? She could understand, to a degree.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-10-2016, 01:49 AM

It really did take him forever to form his answer, all during and now after he'd feel his stomach flip inside his gut. He always felt nauseous when his thoughts lingered on that time for long. He always covered it up, he always thought he'd come out stronger because of it. But had he really? Lillie's gaze was hard, she seemed to hold little understanding of the thoughts that went into his words, but then why would she? He hadn't told her anything, and she'd question him further, poking and prodding deeper. He didn't want to go there again, he'd lose her gaze one more time, unable to hold it as his mind raced. "Because if I feel it. It happened." He wasn't delusional. He knew he'd killed someone, that he'd taken their life and they weren't coming back. It felt good to know his enemies blood had been spilled by his own paw. But once you actually sucked their lifeblood free.

Bacchus would suddenly stand, not looking back to Lillie as he walked down the hill silently. He didn't know what he was doing, but he had to do something more than sit there and relive everything. Lillie might have followed him, he wasn't sure, but he would make his way into the water. As soon as he hit the cool liquid he'd feel an intense relief. All of his turmoil was emotional, but the cool of the water made everything so much clearer.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 02:08 AM

He broke the eye contact, again. Lillianna now found a curiosity rising in her, a curiosity that wanted to know - a curiosity that was only mildly dampened by the obvious emotional turmoil and the uncertainty. But, again, only mildly. And then he spoke again, and she'd feel conflicted. What thing that was so awful happened? "It happened anyways, Bacc," she'd answer. She didn't know what it was, but regardless, her answer was truth. "You have to face it; you can't just pretend it didn't happen. That just makes it worse." Small things, bad things - you couldn't just lie to yourself, and Lillie knew it.

She'd follow as he went down the hill, pausing at the edge where the water lapped at her paws. She only glanced out once, her muzzle pointing where the scent of Luck was emanating from. She'd keep her eyes trained on him, watching, silently.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-10-2016, 12:15 PM

He was already moving by the time she spoke, and he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of an answer. How did she know anyway? He was doing fine covering up, his life was great. At least he'd keep telling himself that, he would willfully ignore the haunting dreams and black out visions that were becoming more common. The giant would turn around in te water, swimming in a big circle and finally finding his eyes on the shore again. He wanted to just go, to be away from the thoughts that girl had caused to appear. He'd take in a deep breath as he slowed, his paws touching the bottom as he grew more near the shore. When he only forearm deep in the water he'd stop fully, ruby gaze on Lillie's form. "Where did you get your scars Lillie?" He'd ask, using the shortened form of her name as she had done to him.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 10:14 PM by Lillianna.)

He was swimming away. A low growl resonated in her chest, and she'd glare crossly at the large male's retreating form. How dare he run away? Running away didn't work. You'd think one would realize that by their second year, but apparently this one hadn't. He was running away physically - though that may change - and mentally, and she wasn't so sure that would change from his attitude. She didn't even know what he was running from! As he turned in the water, she'd find herself correct in the physical aspect, and she'd keep her eyes on him as he approached the shores, until he stood a few feet from her. Her green eyes would meet his even as he asked her of her scars. Annoyance flickered, but if he wanted to play this game, then fine.

"I pissed off someone who was much stronger than me by telling her I'd be friends with her brothers if I wanted to be. She bit my face off as a result of it. This was last spring," she answered crisply and immediately. "And how did you earn your scar?"

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-10-2016, 10:53 PM

He'd shake himself lightly of the water that clung to his pelt, he was hopefully far enough away that Lillie was spared from any of the droplets. His gaze stayed on her as she didn't take any time to explain. She was straightforward and the story was oddly quick. All too soon it was his turn to explain the mark left on his features. "The short version is I slipped and fell." And that was true, the day he'd fallen down the ice he'd really hit his head hard. That hadn't caused his scar though. "I'll tell you the long version if you come sit with me." He wasn't going to release his information otherwise, and slowly he'd pull himself out of the water and back up the hill. He'd go to the opposite side of the hole in the tree, letting his legs coil beneath him once more at its trunk he'd wait for Lillie to join him.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-10-2016, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 12:32 AM by Lillianna.)

Lillianna would watch the water droplets spin and fall off of Bacc, though none reached her. She'd wait patiently for an answer to her own question, and he'd give it... it being a complete and utter lie. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she regarded him. No way she was believing that; a fall wouldn't even cause a scar in that place. But then he'd go on - mention a long story, but with a condition. A condition she'd be willing to meet. She'd follow him quietly, saying not a word until she settled next to him. "I'm listening," she murmured softly, glancing up at the much taller creature

speech"Italian" "Farrym"