Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-09-2016, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 10:32 AM by Ullr.)
Navigation - Emerald Valley

Ullr was still in something of a state of shock at what he'd just done.  He'd actually gone and joined another pack.  The man surveyed the lush green of the Emerald Valley, closing his eyes for just a moment to take in the warm southern breeze.  Everything felt promising.  The new season blooming with life, a new start.  His demons never seemed farther away than they did now and something in the alpha's swirling, cosmic coat made him feel that he was walking a road of destiny.  A road he hoped was leading to a brighter future.

Well, if he was going to live here then he needed to get a good lay of the land.  Ullr began his journey, eyes resting on the winding river that lay in the distance.  The sunlight sparkling off it an beckoning him closer.

"Speech"

Leto

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
02-11-2016, 11:10 AM

Leto was exploring too.

She'd been all grumpy and cranky and just right out mad about this whole moving to a pack thing - she missed home, even if she refused to admit it - and this place just looked so flat and boring compared to the lush southern continent she'd grown up in... but it was something new, and her mum seemed inclined to keep less of an eye on them since they were safely comfy-cozy inside of some imaginary fence and there were other pack members to keep an eye on them. Pfft, like Leto needed anyone to keep an eye on her. She puffed up her dark chest fiercely for a moment - she didn't need anyone to watch her! She could beat up anything dangerous! Maybe it was more like they needed her huh? Yeah!

As she scampered through the grass she was pulled up short by the sight of a pale-colored male wandering through. Disappointingly, she recognized him from Da's meeting thing, so he wasn't an intruder to chase off. Hmph. But she'd never actually met him, and even if his coat looked kind of boring his eyes were pretty cool, and she decided immediately that she needed to meet him. "Oi you there, wait up fer me!" she called out, bounding through the greenery to meet him. "Wotcha doin?"

- Leto

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Navigation - Emerald Valley

Ullr moved at an easy pace, pausing every now and then to test the scents of the air and earth. He noted the passing of prey and interesting plants as well as the movements of his fellow packmates through the terra. Speaking of… Ullr caught the scent of one of his packmates. A miniature one. Though while he could recognize the scent he had no idea who the girl was other than the fact that her outrageous coat marked her as one of Mithras kin. Daughter if he was correct.

"Oi you there, wait up fer me!"

Ullr came to a stop and waited for the girl to catch up to him as she asked him what he was doing. He smiled down at her. "Oh, just exploring this new land. I figure if I'm going to live here I should get a feel for it. What about you? You exploring to?" Ullr started moving again, heading toward the river. He was certain the little bundle of energy would have no trouble keeping up with him. "I'm Ullr by the way, who are you?"

"Speech"

Leto

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
03-22-2016, 01:01 PM

The drab male obeyed when she told him to wait up, and Leto pranced up beside him quite pleased with herself. He told her that he was just exploring and getting to know their lands, and she thought for a moment before declaring, "Good, wouldna want ta think you was slackin or anythin. Yah, I'm jus on patrol an all, lookin for trespassers ta beat up." She puffed up her chest importantly. "I'm Leto Nýchta Aeris, 'n my Da's the bossman here so its my job ta make sure no one gets in that shouldn't." Someone had to be the fierce one and protect the family if they were going to do this pack thing, after all. Da was alpha so he had to do alpha stuff, which meant it was up to her and Arry to keep everyone safe. Even if she wished there was a little less of this pack stuff. Even if she didn't like the lands. Even if she just wanted to go back to the way things were.

- Leto