Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-09-2016, 07:35 PM
The crimson orbs the dame focused upon the falls from where she lived. The sounds of the birds echoed throughout her lobes, but she paid no heed to them as she stayed at her mother's grave. She didn't know what to do at the moment. She wanted to see if she could bring her father and brother to Felicien's pack so that they would have a better chance of being safe. A sigh escaped her maw as she looked to the sky as night filled the sky, owls beginning to come out and look for potential prey, but she closed her eyes and felt the wind blow past her face. The dame could sense her mother's presence, but, she wasn't even sure if she would ever have a chance to see her mother once again, and all she wanted was her father to be happy again.

She remembered the scars that bore her face, as well as the run in with Ashamoro, and it ticked her off that she might not even see her siblings anymore either. She thought she had noticed Amaterasu a couple of times, but, she realized it was a trick of the mind. All she wished was for her other siblings to be safe and happy, giving a small smile at the thought before it slipped away. She turned her cranium back over to her mother's graze, eyes and cranium dipping low.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 12:02 PM

Kar would make sure Mako was bedded down for the night before seeking out his daughter. It had been a little while since he had last spoken to her one on one. He knew Nalyda’s passing had been hard on all of them... But he wanted them to carry on and be strong. Nalyda was watching over them -- he knew that now. Not only that, but he knew that Mystic seemed to be overcoming the loss of her own mate. It was wonderful to see... Kar wanted her to be happy as much as she wanted him to be.

He would find her by Nalyda’s grave. Kar’s smile would fade, and slowly he would approach his white and black daughter. “She’s watching over us you know.” Kar would speak softly, coming to Mystic’s side. He’d gentle nuzzle her shoulder before looking skyward. “...I know you miss her though. I do too. But... We’ll be alright. Our family is strong... And one day we’ll see her again.”

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
02-15-2016, 12:41 PM
The ebony and alabaster dame would sigh. She knew that her family was still mourning the loss of her mother, however, she was mourning over multiple losses: Hypnos, her mother, and even her unborn pups. It was as if life was throwing her a curve ball, and she had no way of getting out the mess that happened to be dealt to her. She would look to her father, nodding her head, "I know, father, but it is like life is making everything worse for me and I don't know why..." Mystic would whimper, "Mother is dead, Hypnos is dead, my unborn children are dead, I cannot take much more death in my life, or I might as well just leave this world too..." She would explain, hanging her head even lower.

"I know I have Felicien, but...I just can't take it anymore..." she would explain as a few tears ran down her face. All she wanted was for her family to be happy, as well as herself. So much death over the short year has caused her to become depressed more and more, and the dame wasn't even sure what to do at this point.