Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-20-2014, 09:24 AM
AW - Dated 8-21-2014 - Sunrise - Clear Skies - Slight Breeze - 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
Darrah Walker

sail away, sail away to the water

He was focused as the morning sun started to shine across the sky because he had to be. He needed to be in order for it to work. He was running along the rapids, being careful to not slip as he would occasionally propel himself off a tree. It was time to do some pawkour. At first it was very small things at first like using some trees in the area as stakes for him to run around to test him agility. Then it grew with him occasionally leaping and pushing off of a tree or two with his back legs. That all had been yesterday and while Darrah felt slightly tired... he was ready to do it again. It was a thrill, to do these things, and it was good for building up his muscles even if his body would be a small one like his mother's.

Well he was ready for his first attempt at the big jumps today. There were some rocks scattered throughout the rapids that he was going to jump too until he crossed them. It was something he had never tried before and he was a little scared about it but not enough to ward him off from actually doing it.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-21-2014, 02:27 PM

He was spending way too much time locked up in his den, Bass was used to moving around and being so much more active than this. So he waited until Harmony had left his side, pulling himself up on sore limbs and sneaking out of his den. His legs were tired from not being used, feeling stiff and out of shape. He stumbled his first few steps, the pain shooting up his left shoulder which was still very badly bruised. He was tired of just waiting around to heal, he wanted to at least go out for a little walk. Making sure that the coast was clear, he made careful steps towards the rapids, hoping to relax by the sounds of the river.

It took quite awhile for Bass to make it there, so by the time his eyes locked on Darrah, he was quite close to the rapids already. "What doing?" He asked simply, his jaw still hurting to talk. It made him speak in more simple terms, trying to get out as few words as possible to get his point across. Golden eyes narrowed at the boy, a single brow raising. The rapids were dangerous, the young pup could easily fall in and get swept away. Even for the strongest of swimmers, the flow of the river was too fast to make it out. Tempting fate by dancing across the boulders was not something that he wanted the young lad to do. Having the Azat hurt was one thing, he didn't want Harmony to have to deal with a broken pup as well.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Darrah Walker

The boy was about to dance across the boulders when he heard the very familiar voice of his leader pierce the air. He turned with wide eyes, damn he had been caught, and responded quickly to what the leader had wanted to know. "I'm doing pawkour. I was about to leap from boulder to boulder to cross the rapids. I've done it before and I'm very good at it." He lied about the last bit so that the leader might let him continue with his mission. "I'm training because I'm weak." He added in as he looked at the ground.

He did his best not to look guilty as he looked to the injured leader. He felt really bad for Bass because the man had seemed to be beating himself up about Irune when he had tried his best. Darrah had not been happy to lose the caretaker but he'd never admit it. He had to be tough about it because he had spent too long sheltered in a den doing nothing. "I'm gonna be a guardian, a defender, when I grow up and so I gotta get strong." He would add ti it all even though it probably wouldn't help. The grey circled boy with ghstly white fur sat down as he looked at the Azat.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-22-2014, 01:11 AM

He was met with wide blue eyes when the pup turned to face him, stating that he had already done this before. Bass narrowed his golden eyes further, studying the small boy. They were close to being a year now, meaning that soon they would choose their own practices to study in. "Not. Safe." He punched out, the bones in his jaw had not completely melded together. When the pup said that he was weak, it was his turn to widen his eyes, his brown marked face shaking back and forth. "Strong. Not. Weak." His speech was very broken but he knew that they child would understand him. They had been through so much, they were far from weak. "I can. Train. When I'm. Better." He offered, wishing nothing but health and safety for these pups. Hoping over the rapids was not one of them.

The pup would sit, and Bass would walk closer to him and sit beside him, leaning down and licking the very top of his head. "I. Will help. With. That." He said softly, lowering himself to his belly so that he could be more eye to eye with Darrah. Plus, taking his weight off of his hurt shoulder felt amazing. Smiling softly at the white child, he meant what he said. If this boy wanted to be a guard, he would teach him personally all of what he knew. He wished to see the Walkers do well, that was for sure.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-22-2014, 06:56 AM
Darrah Walker

The leader had been using broken words because he was still recovering from that fight that Darrah had not been at. He frowned when the leader told him no anyways because it wasn't safe. "But-" He was cut off by the leader assuring him that he was strong not weak but he shook his head. "I don't 'ave any muscle though. My legs still sometimes wobble when I walk." He tried to defend himself but the leader burst in with another statement that shocked the pup into excitement as the leader settled down on his stomach. He'd really help to train me? The boy wondered if the leader was just saying that to get him away from the Rapids themselves. "You.... do you really mean it? You'd really train me?" He asked cautiously as he gave his leader a suspicious look.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-22-2014, 07:02 AM

Quelt pulled along the rapids with curious things on his mind. Renhet hadn't really been ready to come out yet, though she complained that she no longer had Darrah around to bother. The black tailed man stopped though, over hearing the conversation that Bass was having with Darrah. It brought a small smile to his face, and for moment he considered not stepping in. After all, he had an aching feeling that the children didn't like him. But he went anyway. Stepping beside Bass, lowering his head to Darrah.
"Bass wouldn't offer if he didn't mean it Darrah. He isn't a man to go back on his word." he said softly. Looking at Bass, he raised a brow for a moment. So it looked like Darrah's mentor had already been chosen for the time they were in Abaven to learn. He was happy for that if anything at all. He remembered Bass' spar with him, he shoulder still hurt. But Bass seemed to be hurting more, because of other reasons.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-22-2014, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 11:34 AM by Harmony.)

There was quite a bit of commotion by the rapids, even more so than the rushing water slapping against the conglomerate rocks. It sparked curiosity and anxiety. "Now who's playing by the Rapids?" A grunt would escape inky lips as she would turn about in her den, having just freshly woken up at the first light of sunrise, mismatched gems still drowsy. She would peek her muzzle out of the den, mismatched gems adjusting to the rising daylight. At first, the sight seemed to be a hallucination of Hajime's death, but after several blinks, it seemed to not be so, seeing Bass out of his den walking toward one of the Walker's pups. BASS. The sight of him out of his den enraged her. He was in no shape to travel all the way across Abaven's lands, but somehow he did it. Oh, he was going to get an earful, maybe even get dragged by his tail by his sister. Good times. Mismatched gems ignited in calm anger, her bodice dropping low as she slithered from her den, carefully displacing grass so she could remain hidden in the long stalks.

In her endeavors, she observed the child leaping upon rocks next to the rapids, which almost wanted to make her scream [ and flip her shit. ] Why were Abaven's wolves so prone to accidents and wounds and deaths?! Answer: Ambition. She screamed silently within the confines of her mind, beginning to crawl faster toward the duo, disregarding the slate blue man known as Quelt Arrow. His shoulder fared well, but he stood, clearly ignoring the fact that the child had just almost delivered his life to the rapids. Mismatched gems caught light as she would approach the rear of Bass, slowly rising from the blades of grass and letting a low growl sound from her throat, nipping his heel -- hard. "Bass!" She shook her head in disapproval and disappointment, mismatched gems fixated only on her brother and the pup. "Bass, how many times have I told you cannot go out of your den!" Oh, this wasn't all of the earful he was going to get. Just he wait until Harmony would have him back in his stony cave. "How did you even get all the way over here?!"

""

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-22-2014, 11:54 AM

The boy seemed to be suspicious in Bass' offerings, most likely thinking that he was just saying that to keep him safe. He was about to open his maw to answer when Quelt walked in, assuring Darrah that he was a man of his word. Smiling softly at the young man, he nodded his head softly, catching Quelt's raised brow. Shrugging his non-injured shoulder at the slate blue man, his full attention rested on Darrah. "Promise." He said softly, gently touching his nose to the pups shoulder. He was actually excited to train the little one, because he knew what doubt could do to wolves. He wanted to show him just how strong he was, and to make Hajime proud of his children. That was all he wanted, was for them to prove to their dead father. Was it morbid? Not really. He had known Hajime for only a little amount of time, but long enough that he wanted to see his children well off.

He was about to turn to talk to Quelt when a sharp bite on his ankle. His head spun, narrowed eyes meeting an enraged Harmony. Crap, he had been found out. She asked him how he got all the way over here, and that she had told him not to leave his den. "I. Walked." He said back at her, sticking the tip of his tongue out of his mouth. He was already out here, might as well get cheeky about it. He was tired to staying locked up in that den, he wanted to be with his pack! "Bored." He offered as an excuse, although he had a feeling that he was about to be dragged back to his den by force. Perhaps that is why Quelt had raised a brow, seeing him out of his den like this.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-24-2014, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2014, 09:03 PM by Mirabelle.)

Mira trotted behind the healer, chuckling softly as she spotted Bass. While she was annoyed he left his den, she really could understand why. She would have became incredibly bored after a single hour, and she bet he left because he cause he was bored. This isn't going to go well. Her eyes settled briefly on the pup and Quelt, her tail wagging in a greeting as she stood a couple feet behind Harmony, watching, and waiting.

After her charge vented her anger to her brother, she carefully held her tongue. anything she said would piss off both Harmony and Bass and make both of them turn on her. However,she couldn't hold it in when Bass gave his smart-ass reply, and she started giggling at the sight of him sticking his tongue out at his sister. "Ooooh Bass," she sighed, wagging her tail even more. She flashed him a grin before settling down to watch the drama unfold.

?speech?
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Darrah Walker

He was about to get an answer to his question when Quelt barged into their conversation saying the leader would never go back on his word. While Darrah did believe him, he wanted to hear Bass promise himself and the man did with one word. He would have asked for some proof but the leader was injured and so he could understand the short sentences and such. He sighed as an enraged healer entered the scene, demanding to know why Bass was out of the den and how he even got out and Darrah giggled slightly, trying to hide the amusement over the rage displayed because Bass had simply walked away.

"Hello Harmony." He greeted, vaguely remembering the healer's name from something that he couldn't even remember. He looked and saw another Abaven member arrive, one he did not know. "This is turning out to be quite the gathering." He added in a second comment upon the arrival of the other wolf.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-25-2014, 10:32 PM

The male himself was injured from the challenge he and Bass had before the Irune one had gone down. His shoulder was aching, but it didn't compare to the man's wounds. Once Harmony showed up his ears clung to his skull with a wince, giving a sheepish smile. He expected to be lectured by the woman as well. As his bi-colored orbs turned to Darrah. "Come on Darrah, why don't we go back to the den to try and convince Renhet to come out of the den. Give Bass some time to heal so you can start your training with him right away." he mused with a smile.
Hopefully Darrah would listen to him, because it almost seemed like non of the children trusted him. Though he wanted them to, and he was happy Darrah was being so active outside of the den after being stuck in it for some time. His black tail flicked back and forth as he looked at the other two women. Well hadn't this turned into a little party.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]