Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
01-10-2016, 02:06 PM
The tri-colored young man walked throughout the forest that was cascaded with beautiful buds of reds, pinks, and many other various flowers. The spring was made with anew flowers and grass for the spring, he believed, was rather beautiful. A smile came across his maw as he walked, eyes shimmering with delight as the sun glistened off of his beautiful blue hues. The sounds of the birds and other wildlife echoed throughout his ears as they stayed perked up, making sure no other dangers happened to present themselves to him. And, as he walked, a small pond presented itself to him. Sheerrun believed it would be a good time to go and quench his thirst.

He lapped at the liquid as it ran down his throat, soothing the burning and quenching the thirst that his throat wished to have. The young brute noticed small fish that were swimming in the small pond, eyes focusing in on them as he took a step into the pond. The water felt good upon his paw pads, and the feeling of the small fish moving around his paw made him chuckle slightly before taking a seat in front of the pond and watched the fish move around with curiosity.

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
01-10-2016, 02:52 PM

"I'll be back in a little bit uncle!" She called behind her as she bounded away. Her uncle had just finished hunting down breakfast for them, and now that she was full and happy she wanted to go explore nearby, maybe find something to show Starling! While she was still a pup, her uncle decided it was alright for her to take her first trip outside of abaven as long as she stayed close to the territory. She didn't mind that one rule, she was almost a year old so she was grateful for the opportunity and took the chance to go now instead of waiting. Her heart pounded, fur tingling with excitement as she neared the borders. And the moment she reached them she would come to an abrupt halt. Toes practically touching the line as she peered across them. Peering behind her, she could see her uncle watching in the distance, and her tail wagged as he seemed to encourage her forward. With a deep breath, she took that first step!

Oh how it felt wonderful to be out by herself! Scary...but wonderful at the same time! One of the closest destinations was the nook, a place her uncle told her was pretty. So she would go there, following the directions he told her. And while he had offered to come with her, she wanted to do it alone and hope that it would help her confidence a little bit. It wouldn't take her long as she kept up her faster pace. The girl finally arriving and gazing in awe at the budding plants and flowers. "It's s-so pretty!" She murmured to herself. With renewed excitement, she set about to exploring. However, after several long minutes and going further into the territory, a new and fresh scent caught her attention. She froze in an instant, heart pounding as she quietly began to follow the scent while keeping closer to the bushes. Her steps were slow, silent as she crept forward. She would soon spy another wolf, a pup like herself sitting by the water. While she remained quiet, she pressed herself closer towards the bushes. She would say nothing, instead, she watched him in silence. Her curiosity wondering what he was doing here...

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
01-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Sheerrun had focused on the small pond once again as his blue eyes focused on the small fish. He didn't even realize that a new scent happened to present itself some time ago. However, after a couple minutes, the scent lingered in the air as he turned around him. His torn ear was presentable as he kept his eyes focused on wherever and whoever this new person happened to be. He stood up, sniffing around the air until a bush happened to be where the scent was resided, his voice calm and collected as he spoke out.

"Who's there?" He spoke, tilting his head slightly and sitting back upon his haunches. He didn't even know if he knew the wolf or other animal who happened to be here since he usually stayed close to his father and other siblings. The smell of the landscape made his nostrils flare up as a crow landed on his head. He snarled and went to bat at it, eyes focusing on the black bird as it gave an aggravated caw, its claw tearing another notch in his other ear. He was sick and tired of those birds and he snapped down on it, placing a paw on it's body as it tried to break free, but Sheerrun was snarling his little puppy snarl and trying to hold him in place as best he could. He wasn't going to let it go so easily.

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
01-10-2016, 03:34 PM

She watched warily as the boy remained where he was for a moment. And then it would seem he'd catch her scent like she had caught his. Pressing herself closer to the ground to hide her dark pelt, she watched as he turned around and called out. She thought about responding, but her shyness and edging fear kept her quiet. Crimson gaze peered through the foliage that helped to hide her, the reds and pinks of the nook helped blend her easily with the landscape. As she watched the stranger, she saw a crow land right on his head and the pair would tussle. That was odd...she had never seen a crow heckle a wolf before, much less that close. But maybe it was because he was a pup still...so where were his parents?

As she continued watching, the other pup had seemed to manage to pin down the bird. She gasped a little, was he going to kill it?! The bird struggled, and no...she wouldn't, couldn't stand by if he was going to kill it! Without thinking, she leaped up and ran at him, "Leave it alone!" She cried out, aiming to barrel into the boys side and make him release the bird. She didn't care if she got into a fight with this, she wouldn't stand by and watch a life die in front of her eyes if it wasn't prey.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
01-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Sherrun's eyes would widen when he saw a she-pup barrel into him, sending him barreling into the pond. The crow called out in laughter as he stood up and snarled at the crow, "Stupid birds, they tore my dang ear again..." He winced as blood dripped from the wound that the crow managed to sustain upon his ear. The sounds of the crows echoed in his ears, for it seemed like they were following him, tormenting and hurting him at every chance they got. Now this girl, someone who he didn't even know, was protecting the disgusting black birds. He wouldn't have killed it for he wasn't going to eat it, but he wished he could have taught it a lesson without her getting involved. He gagged from the water that went down his throat.

"Dang crows...They keep hurting me," he looked to her and shook his head before standing up and began to walk away. He didn't pay her any mind now, if she wished to knock him down again, she could do so for he wasn't going to hurt a girl. He wasn't much of a fighter to begin with actually, but, he was frustrated and unsure why she cared about those darn birds whose only purpose was to eat dead things and scavenge, he would be more than happy to live in a world without them. Blood continued to drip down his face and onto the landscape below him, leaving a bloody trail where he walked. The pain was unbearable as he whimpered, eyes closed tightly from the pain.

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
02-02-2016, 09:50 PM

Oh gosh, she did it! She knocked him over! Picking herself up, the girl stepped back from the boy as she watched the crows fly away.  Their rough laughter filling the air around them, but those were the least of her problems now. When she returned her attention to the boy, he was already walking away from her. Brows furrowed as she watched his back, her head tilting. She didn't miss the droplets of blood on the ground, and for a brief moment she fought the urge to just go back home or offer her help. She would of course, go for the latter. "W-wait!" She bounded up to him, stopping only when she matched his step and walked alongside him. "I can help y-you if you w-w-want?" Little did she know the boy was the son of an enemy. All she knew was that he was a stranger, someone who probably needed help. She wasn't the best at making friends, but maybe he could be a friend after today.

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
02-02-2016, 10:00 PM
How dare she attack him when the crows were the one attacking him! He was rather frustrated by the sudden incident with the dame, and small sigh would leave his throat when he felt more blood drip onto the ground before him. It was not the first time he had a torn ear, and it probably would not be the last time he would ever receive scarring, he was sure of it. However, the young female would holler out to him, walking by his side. So, now she was offering help. Why would she even bother to help him when it was clear that he was attacking a crow due to sheer anger and frustration? She obviously had a kind heart, so why help someone like him? Sheerrun's blue optical receivers looked to the young dame's, and he would give a small narrowed gaze in her general direction.

"So, you wouldn't mind helping a monster such as myself? It is clear you have a kind heart, but I come from a demon incarnate, and it is sure showing at the moment." He would take in her scent, "You smell of a pack wolf I had met some time ago, and, yet you come up to an enemy offering your assistance? Once you know who I am the spawn of, you surely would wish to kill me just like many wolves I am sure have thought of doing to me and my siblings," he explained and continued to walk, his tail flicking behind him in annoyance.