Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-12-2016, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 01:03 AM by Sin.)
**set before the dm**

Red stained paws stepped onto very familiar grounds. Single amber gaze swept the horizon as he wore a serious look. Seifer stood beside him, his bobbed tail twitching as his claws flexed into the earth. Ah, how he loved this place. The smell of blood, the tingling of death and despair in the air, and the distant sound of other fighters. Together, they sought another opponent to wreck, most of his opponents being to easy save for a very small handful. Tilting his head back, Sin howled into the air, beckoning someone to come play with them.

SIN VS ??? For practice spar

Round 0/2

talk, think

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-12-2016, 02:12 PM

Glacier had never sparred in the lands of alacrity before. He had fought, tumbling with voltage in play fights and of course when had scared off a few trouble makers. And, as he recalled, one troublesome feline. It was safe to say that the soft hated titan was out of practice. 
Why the sudden urge to brush off his skills? Perhaps it was simply well past time or his worry that others would think Donostrea weak well their territory was flooded. Perhaps, like voltage, having a family strove him to better his ability to protect them.

Making his way to the battlefield felt strange, unfamiliar. Hearing the howl of sin was welcome and unsurprising. He doubted much time went by where the brute wasn't practicing his skill. He was a trouble magnet and even in the short time glacier had known him he had been in plenty of fights. He ambled towards his friend, stopping a good few paces away to dip his head in greeting, eyeing the feline, and offering a friendly smile as he did so "My friend. I couldn't have asked for a better opponent. I'm afraid my skills are as rusty as my age is becoming" he smiled wryly at that. "Will you welcome a clean, friendly match?" he asked sin, the man who was one of the few friends he had that weren't actually related to him.

Glacier Vs Sin for practice spar

Round 0/2

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-23-2016, 06:00 PM

Sin would take a seat, Seifer sitting beside him as they waited. Ah, but they didn't have to wait long. Not so easily missed, he spotted the familiar form of an alpha he knew quite well, and that he quite liked. Which was odd for him. He never really liked anybody, but Glacier had done him a great favor, and was one of few who wasn't out to tear his throat out. As Glacier approached and spoke, Sin was rather surprised when the titan called him a friend. For in Sin's world, there were no such things as friends...at least, nobody ever called him a friend, and so he always made it a point to refrain from such things. Unlike Arian, however, who tried and failed to gain him as a friend and ally, Glacier had done it in all the right ways. Standing then, the alabaster male would dip his head to the blue titan, a smile creeping up. "Glacier, a pleasure. I understand what you mean, we aren't getting any younger." That was true. Sin too, was nearing his older years...but it wouldn't bother him in the slightest. At Glacier's request, Sin nodded in confirmation. "Of course, friend." He looked at Seifer as he flicked an ear. The shadow cat would not be indulging in a fight today, much to the feline's dismay. With a grumble, Seifer would obey and stalk off to go find some other form of entertainment. Returning his attention to Glacier, he dipped his head to him. "You can take first move."

SIN VS GLACIER for SPAR

Round 0/?