build
player
01-18-2016, 10:00 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Esperanza

Character's Name: Spencer Agatsuma
Character Age: 4 years old
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 35 in.
Appearance Description: Standing at thirty-five inches and weighing around two hundred pounds, Sepncer is of medium build. He is well built and considers himself to be a decently handsome bloak. The front half of his body is stocky and well built while the rear is a bit thinner, tank like. He isn't to the point of bulky however, long well groomed fur making him appear so but really he is just a big fluffy teddy bear.

Body is taken up evenly be white and black, black covering the top portion of Spencer's head, sliding down the sides of his neck and covers the upper portion of his body. The black comes to stop at his elbows an knees, leaving the bottom part of the tail white as well as a patch on the back of his neck and the tips of his ears. All four paws are covered in grey, the same coloring creating freckle-like markings across his snout and cheeks. Inner ears are pinkm not much hair covering the inside. To complete the look this man has emerald green eyes, full of life and love for those around him.

Skills: Hunting and Intellect

Proof of Purchases:

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-18-2016, 10:03 PM
:3 I gave Esper Spencer in case staff was wondering <3

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-21-2016, 12:21 PM
Please change the accounts email to your own, Esper.

My focus needs more focus.

Spencer

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Fixed.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.