size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-19-2016, 04:06 AM

ooc: Forgot to say - Xephyris is welcome as well if he wants. Also skip razor ^^ He's just here.

The large boy lead the small team of wolves towards the borders of Fiori. The mongrove that had spring lingering in the air, he couldn't help but to gain a new breath here. As he would occasionally check behind him for Razor and Epinone. Of course his mind would not forget about Zephyra either, a new addition to his "family" a friend whom had wanted to travel to this pack of his and learn just as well. He knew very well that his family was here, uncle Leo and Amalia. Grandmother Epiphron - they would be welcomed. As he took in a sigh he stopped at the border, no doubt perhaps Xephyris would be lingering as well. Yet if he wanted to join that would be up to the adult male himself. Rivaxorus cleared his throat and howled into the air.

He lowered his head and looked towards Zephyra. "This is our new home." he smiled for a moment. His brother catching up to him. As well though his two different colored orbs would search for his uncle. He wondered if he was doing well - what kind of training would he be put through here. In fact there were too many questions to even count. the world around him was just turning.

"Talk" "You" Think

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
01-19-2016, 12:03 PM
The brute heard Riv's call, and would perk up. He'd been lingering in the east for some time now, waiting to see if he'd hear from the boy at all. At last, it would seem he was making his trip to Fiori. Just as planned with the changing of seasons. He headed toward the pack's border where he knew he would find Riv and his brother, Razor. The others with him, he was not aware of them yet. Silver eyes scouted the landscape ahead of him, until he saw a small group of wolves ahead; he recognized Rivaxorus' large form amongst them, and went to join the wolves there.

As he approached, he dipped his head to Riv first, greeting the familiar face, then glanced to Razor as well and nodded to him as well. The others, he was not familiar with. At first he thought they might be from Fiori, already here to greet the newcomers, but their scent was different. Upon second glance, he thought he might recognize one of the girls. Was that another sibling of Riv's? It had been so long since he'd seen them, and they'd been just pups, he wasn't sure if his guess was right. Shrugging, he looked into the land of Fiori, wondering what it would be like. The name alone sounded a little bit fluffy, would they even take him in? He supposed he would find out, so he sat himself down and would wait with the others.

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-19-2016, 05:12 PM

This was it, she was actually leaving home. Although her mother made her promise to visit from time to time, it seemed like she wasn't wanted anymore by her family, like they didn't care for her, like that familial connection barely bonding them together had finally shattered. She didn't feel like an Agatsuma anymore, just plain Zeph. Who was she anyway? Her past, present and future had moulded into one, making her feel like a completely different canine. Just the thought of starting a new life made her feel like she was in another girl's paws, somebody that wasn't her.

That was pretty much all that ran through her head throughout their trek to the east, especially when silence befell the small group of travellers. It kept her well occupied - just listening to the crazed thoughts in her mind - until they finally reached their destination. The climate around them was warmer with humidity lingering in the air, and as she inspected the flora around them, she felt like she had wandered into an alien world. Not that she didn't take a liking to the region. The hulk of a girl remained silent, only flicking her ears in response to her friend's statement. At the sound of approaching paw-steps, thinking they belonged to the boy's uncle who led the pack, she turned her head only to find a smaller man awaiting by the borders beside them. By the way he carried himself it seemed like he knew them, but how? He was an utter stranger! A look of contempt fell onto her features, holding back a snarl as she hissed into her friend's ear. "Do you know him?"

"Speech"

Éponine

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2016, 12:20 AM

Éponine had followed her brothers here, along with the girl Zephyra, from their home in Borealis. No, it wasn’t their home... Yet... She could not shake that look of sadness she had seen in Marina’s eyes. Was that how their father had felt in having them leave, she wondered? She could not shake the feeling that something about all of this was wrong. Perhaps if Cypress and Holly were with them she would have felt better... But for now she would just need to deal with this troubling feelings.

As another showed up Ép would press into Razor. She wasn’t too fond of the idea of all these strangers... And the dangers that might be brought with them. A small sigh would pass her lips, her ears flicking back against her skull as she looked at the sky. Today was the first day of the rest of the rest of her life. She should have been happy. She just hoped she’d find her place here, as Razor and Riv seemed ready to do.

""

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-24-2016, 01:52 AM

Leo had heard several calls from the border recently, but this one was a voice he hadn't heard from in a while. It brought a smile to his muzzle to hear from his nephew and he was quick to hurry toward the call. As he got closer he realized the scent didn't just belong to Rivaxorus. There seemed to be several others with him as well. This was confirmed when he finally got past the trees and saw Riv with a small collection of followers with him. Surprise crossed his face as his saphire gaze took them all in. There was three of them that he recognized, Riv, Razor, and Eponine. They were no surprise since Rivaxorus had already told him his plans of moving to Fiori anyway. The black and green girl and a gray and white man with them were ones he had not anticipated.

He gave Riv a happy grin as he came to a stop in front of the group. "Well, this is a surprise! I didn't know you'd be bringing a whole group of wolves with you, Riv." He chuckled and settled onto his haunches. "I'm very glad to see you again. You too, Razor and Eponine. I'm happy to see you're all well. I'm guessing Holly decided to stay behind?" He paused to let Riv answer before letting his gaze drift to the two wolves he hadn't been acquainted with yet. "And who might you two be?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-24-2016, 02:11 AM

Rivaxorus had almost not even noticed how much of a group he had collected. Looking to Xephyris - he was glad the man was here. Someone older then himself was always welcome for him to learn from. Though Zephyra hissed into his ear and the male who was happy to have someone he met eye to eye with would smile gently at his friend. "His name is Xephyris - he was part of Sonticus when my mother ran it." he explained his tail starting to wag when he saw his uncle approaching. Now things were beginning to settle - he was excited. It was a new life and maybe this time he'd actually be able to do something. Now though he towered even over the male himself making him have to adjust so that he could respectfully talk with Leo.

"Sorry Leo, yes Holly chose to stay behind. This is Zephyra she's my age and Marina's daughter. As my friend she decided to leave her home and come here with me. The male is Xephyris. He was part of Sonticus when my mother ran it, he's a reliable wolf." Rivaxorus would gesture towards them. Knowing they could speak for themselves, but he just was so excited he wanted to share some of the relationships that he had made. "Zeph, Xephyris, this is my uncle Leo alpha of Fiori." maybe he was getting too ahead of himself. Making Razor stifle a laugh under himself.

"Talk" "You" Think

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
01-24-2016, 02:40 AM
Xeph looked to the strangely colored young woman, with green and black in her coat. She seemed to hold some sort of unprovoked resentment towards him. He glared back at her, curling his lip slightly. "You can talk to me if you've got a problem, little girl," he rumbled - he knew full well that the green beast was much larger than himself, but she was only just a yearling, barely more than a pup. He huffed irritably and looked away from the creature, forcing himself to stare into the distance and let Riv handle it further. Cold silver eyes shifted, and he looked upon the third sibling related to Rivaxorus, daughter of Arian. It had been so long, Xephyris could scarcely recognize her, but there was something charming about knowing he'd seen these siblings as just little pups, toddling around just after leaving the den. They'd grown so much.

He was pulled from his musings as Fiori's pack leader would finally arrive, a look of surprise evident upon his face. Obviously, he hadn't expected so many wolves at his borders and Xeph wouldn't blame him. He'd certainly be a little shocked to see five wolves at his border, and had they not been family, he'd be a little concerned. But the friendly chatter between nephew and uncle loosened any potential tension. Xeph remained silent until Leo asked him who he was, and Riv promptly introduced him. The gray and white man stepped forward, dipping his head politely to the Alpha. "Greetings, Leo," he said in an even tone, "Just as the boy says, my name is Xephyris, and I was once a part of Arian's pack. I have chosen to follow him and that brings me to Fiori. Hopefully I will be accepted within your borders." He fell silent once more, taking a step back and giving the others a chance to say their piece - he would speak again if asked, but by choice would fade into the background.

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-24-2016, 04:13 AM

Already she had gotten off on the wrong paw with someone. This someone did happen to know Riv, and was actually once part of Sonticus. Sheesh, everyone was flocking to Fiori. If they weren't a sibling they were a friend or former pack-mate or pet rabbit...seemed like this was Fiori's lucky day. Her ears flicked as the man spoke in a cold rumble, addressing her as little girl. Those words made her skin crawl and insides boil with seething fury. Little girl? Look who was talking! Oh, she'd show him a little girl. Don't do it, her thoughts pleaded. He's not worth your breath. How stupid would you look in a fight on the borders anyway? Looking away from him, she looked down at her green paws as she flexed her claws irritably, quietly grumbling to herself. It wasn't over. She wouldn't go down so quietly.

Momentarily the boy's uncle arrived, which lifted the dark thoughts off her mind. The smaller man appeared quite surprised with their little gathering, though in a cheery way nonetheless. Before she could open her mouth to introduce herself, Riv bet her to it and introduced her and the other male - Xephyris. I can speak for myself, she wanted to hiss but decided to calm herself yet again. "Zephyra," she introduced with a dip of her head. She wasn't a fan of this formal stuff to be honest. "Daughter of Marina Agatsuma and a friend of Riv." Hopefully the orange alpha knew of her mother. After all they were both leaders, and the woman was one many never forgot.  

"Speech"

Éponine

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 11:49 AM

Éponine would manage a small smile as Leo arrived. It was forced, if anything, to put up a good appearance for herself and her siblings. She didn’t know Leo as well as her brothers did. She didn’t trust him in that same way. But she would be civil, and she would act naturally around him. A friendly and respectful dip of her head was given to his words but nothing more. It seemed he was relatively confused at the presence of the other two that were with them; the daughter of Marina and the strange male that not even Ép knew. She’d remain silent, her gaze sweeping to the large black and green girl. She seemed almost irritated. Oh, now wouldn’t that be interesting if a fight broke out when they were trying to join?

""

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-08-2016, 11:05 AM

Leo would listen intently as Riv began to introduce the wolves around him and explain how they came to join the group he brought with him. He smiled as Riv introduced him to the two newly met wolves and he would dip his head to each of them in turn. They'd then go on to introduce themselves as well. He could tell there was some sort of tension between Zephyra and Xephyris. He hoped that wouldn't come to be a problem in the future. He'd smile to them both, addressing the male first. "Well, Xephyris, it's good to meet someone that knew my sister well. I'm sure any wolf she trusted is worth my trust as well." He'd look to Zephyra then, adding, "Your mother was very kind when I came to speak with her before. I'm surprised to see you here, but I'm glad to welcome you as well." He'd smile a little wider and look to his niece and nephews then. "And of course I'm more than happy to have you three here."

"Well, I'm sure Riv has told all of you a bit about Fiori, but I feel like it's best to give you the same speech I give all of my new members. I expect a lot out of my pack, but it's only because I give a lot of myself to it as well. Being active and helpful will be rewarded and inactivity will be punished. As long as you're doing your best and giving something back to the pack that's all I can ask. I expect everyone to come to all of our pack meetings and as many of the training sessions as you can. I want everyone to be prepared for the worst while still enjoying the best." He'd smile widely then, his tail wagging gently. "I guess that's it! You four have just turned a year old, is that right? You will be considered Students until you turn two. Until then you're free to study whatever you'd like and get a feel for what position you might want later. And Xephyris-" he'd focus on the male for a moment- "I'm going to take a guess that you're a fighter?" He'd let the male confirm or deny it before he added, "Athena is our lead warrior, or the Knight. You'll probably want to speak with her at some point."

"Talk" "You" Think

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
02-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Xephyris nodded to Leo as the man addressed him, glad to be in the Alpha's favor, having previously been a part of the Arian's pack. Knowing the right wolves was a huge benefit. He'd continue to listen as other introductions were made, and Leo then made his expectations clear. Xephyris nodded in agreement and understanding, liking what he heard. Maybe these wolves were a little on the softer side, but at least they were dedicated to keeping busy and training their wolves for the worst.

As he was addressed again, he perked. He puffed up slightly as Leo recognized him as a fighter - was it the scars over his muzzle that gave him away? Either way, his ego had been stroked. "I am a fighter," he confirmed with a rumble, "I will seek out Athena for direction and further training. Thank you Leo." And then he would fall silent, stepping back and allowing the others a chance to say what they needed to.