gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-20-2016, 08:29 PM
It was a dark time for Ren. Marina was gone - gone mentally. Her reactions, her actions, they scared him. He knew he had to take the pack - but he wasn't nearly so experienced. It scared him, a lot, and that was why he found himself on the Donostrea border. The prince now alpha hesitated. This would technically be his first duty as alpha, though friendly relations had been established long ago between the two packs. It was almost more a social call, an ask for help that he never thought he would need.

His head tipped back and he called for Voltage: a quiet call, a plea, almost, asking for his presence.

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-06-2016, 03:45 PM

He would recognize the call of Ren, through he hadn't seen much of the boy. The first time he had seen the similarly blue marked creature had been when he had been just tiny. Barely the size of Glacier's paw (well, perhaps a little bigger) and had accepted him as the family he was, as adopted son of Anais's brother. The second and only other time he had seen the now grown young man was when he was returning his trouble making daughter to his daughters. He owned Ren for that, and thought highly of him for the way he had handled his daughter and cared for her.

Even through the call was aimed to Voltage, Glacier would find himself heading in that direction. Whatever Ren needed he would help him with so long as it was within his power. He trotted at an easy pace towards the border, slowing and coming to a hold a stride from the shorter blue wolf. “Ren! How have you been?” he wondered, his friendly greeting falling silent as he took in the expression of the man. “Is all well, my friend?”

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
02-09-2016, 05:57 PM
It was not Voltage, but it was Glacier. That was more than good enough, and he smiled when he spotted the other blue wolf. "Glacier," he greeted softly. He instantly felt soothed by the giant's presence; he just sort of had that... aura around him. It was nice, more than nice. It existed since he first met the man, but when he was an wee pup the size of Glacier's paw. He slowly shook his head to the man's question. "No. I need help," he confessed. "Marina has gone... insane, in a way. She has mentally snapped. She ran, ran from the pack, and when I chased her, she did not recognize me as her son." The sound that came from his throat then was pained, and he shook his head again. "I am now alpha, and I do not know what to do. The pack, it's falling apart. There's maybe six of us." He sighed, gaze dropping to his paws. What to do?

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-09-2016, 06:15 PM

The news the young wolf had to tell wasn't good and Glacier frowned as he settled down to listen to the news. The previous pack Alpha – and Ren's adopted Mother, had run. What could have caused her to lose her sanity? What was the trigger. His frown deepened as he considered... he would ask Terrae and Gale together to see if they could find and help her perhaps. “My healer and my messenger... would you like me to send them after her to see if they can aid her?” he asked softly, the request was to a friend, not a fellow leader – he was not offering a favor in return, he was offering his help as any friend would.

The other half of Ren's problem would quickly become apparent – he was Alpha now and his pack was fading. Glacier took another moment to consider this. He and Donostrea had never had to deal with such a thing before, they where a family more then a pack and their consideration of family meant there would always be wolves in their ranks. “If you ever require help in training wolves for a rank we will do the best we can. If you have no healer, please bring any sick wolves to our pack. You are family Ren, we are here for you every step of the way.” he promised him gently. He paused again, thinking through the problem. "Perhaps you need to advertise your pack. perhaps you could hold competitions where rogues are able to compete for high ranking positions to encourage a member base? I'm not truly sure how to increase your ranks, its not a problem I've had to deal with" He admitted, knowing Ren would understand that his pack held family, not members.