player
01-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Out-of-Character Name: Einselar

Character's Name: Einselar Terrenaeu
Character Age: 2 years
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 31"
Appearance Description:
General: Einselar is a grey wolf. He has no special markings and has no particular odd colors. His coat is dark on his back slowly lightens to light grey on his stomach. It never reaches a true black or white, but remains neutral.
Face: His eyes are amber with slightly darker grey fur ringing them, fading out into the natural color of his coat. His jaw is dark grey and his ear tip with the same color. His nose is black.

Tail: Einselar's tail is not particularly bushy being on the thin end. It colors the same as his body, dark grey on top and light grey on the bottom, however, it peaks out to a gentle dark grey at the tip.

Size: Einselar inherited his height from his sire, measuring thirty one inches in height.

Weight: Einselar consumes fish and rabbits as the majority of his diet and so he is thinner than the average Grey wolf. He is tall and lanky, measuring in at around one hundred and twenty eight pounds.

Skills: Hunting, Intellect

Proof of Purchases: NA

"Your silence speaks volumes. You know not what to make of me. Am I a threat? Am I a danger to those you love? I am an anomaly to you, as you are to me. The difference between us is I don't care if either of us live to see the sun rise tomorrow. So either come and kill me or come sit with me. Your choice."

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-21-2016, 12:19 PM
Hey, thanks for your interest in joining Ala!

Just one thing, actually. Your personality needs to be 150 words, and excluding the quotes, you only have 109. Once this is fixed just reply to this thread and we will be happy to take another look!

My focus needs more focus.

Einselar

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-21-2016, 03:13 PM
Increased it to 237 words.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-21-2016, 04:45 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.