Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-21-2016, 05:11 PM
Zisa was back, in the lands she had been born. Despite this, she felt guilty. It seemed she had been disappearing quite a bit, and this would be the last time she did. She wasn't going to leave her family or her mate behind again once she found them. Besides, she wanted to tell her mother about Mingan, and her brother as well. Honestly? She wasn't sure why this pack ended up being the first one she came to. She didn't really know any of the scents in the pack, and she hesitated, wondering if she should do this. After all, if her family wasn't in this pack, then the leader, or whoever came to see what was going on, would be less than happy.

Shaking her head, Zisa took a deep breath and tilted her head back, raising her voice in a howl for any family that may be beyond the border. As her voice faded away, she sat down, hoping that at least someone in her family was in this pack.

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 11:05 AM

There was a call, and the woman would heed it. Akemi would rise to the voice of her daughter, breathing in sharply. It had been some time since the tiny woman had last seen her daughter. It seemed that where Akemi had been suited to staying in one place for the most part her daughter had a much more wayward personality. Perhaps she had finally returned home from her journeying? Akemi could certainly hope at least, could she not?

The woman would slip out of the den with a quick word to Ravine. If the male came later or not it would be up to him. Tiny clung to Akemi’s fur as the woman trotted through the lands of Borealis to the border where her daughter was waiting. The moment Akemi’s single eye fell on her daughter she would breathe out a small sigh of relief. No harm, at least by outward appearance, had befallen her.

“Zisa...” Akemi spoke softly, crossing the border so that she could nuzzle her daughter’s cheek. “Have you finally come to stay?” Tiny would run up to the top of his mother’s head, beaming up at his big sister. “Ziiiiiiiiisssssaaa!” The little pygmy jerboa would cry. “We missed you!”

"Hear me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'
"Hear Tiny talk," 'but read Tiny's thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Zisa would not have to wait long for any wolf. It seemed her random guess had led her to her mother. The smaller female crossed the border to nuzzle her, and a wide smile appeared on Zisa's face. Her mother asked if she was here to stay, and the  younger wolf nodded. "I am. I'm not leaving again." At Tiny's words, a soft chuckle escaped Zisa, and she licked the top of the Pygmy jerboa's head. "I missed you, too." She wagged her tail happily. "Have you been well?" She asked them both.

As happy as Zisa was, she realized she hadn't seen Einarr. Glancing past her mother for a moment, she expected to see him standing there. But her brother was nowhere to be seen. Zisa tilted her head, her gaze worried. "Einarr's okay, isn't he?" If he was, she would have seen him by now, right?